Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

Talks with the interested parties are underway, and peace is very much an achievable goal right now. Out of respect for those involved, we choose not to comment on the talks until they are complete. I will ask for judgment of all involved parties to be saved until that time.

Say please.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talks with the interested parties are underway, and peace is very much an achievable goal right now. Out of respect for those involved, we choose not to comment on the talks until they are complete. I will ask for judgment of all involved parties to be saved until that time.

Goose packs away his 'Jump to Conclusions' mat

)): bigwoody )): ruining my fun.

Like it matters :P. (JK) Where the hell is Hob?

Hob is the greatest lurker of all time, he is all around us but will always stay in the shadows unseen. :ph34r:

Haha seriously though this is somewhat true, he pokes his head out once in a while at the bushido forums though.

Even TOP members want war...

What has this world turned into -_-

We are a bunch of closet warmongers, we just hide it behind a carefully constructed vernir of respectability and polite conversation. Come war though, everyone is a @#%$ sucker, and we want to use our nukes and warchest on them.

Edited by Khyber

Are they the ones that are 'mediated' by Pacifica, or the ones where a low-level government member is singled out and attacked by 10 different members from your side?

Are they the ones that are 'mediated' by Pacifica, or the ones where a low-level government member is singled out and attacked by 10 different members from your side?

No talks were mediated by Pacifica. You are wrong.

Neither of which happened.

Neither of which happened? That is in past tense which means the talks are over which means you owe us an explanation according to your own words earlier, right?

So, end the speculation, live up to your words and tell us how it really went.