Who has had a good year?

baseballer790

Alliances  

559 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I rerolled last April, ODN has been a nice home however they tell me it had a bad year so far... So... I have to catch up on things before I decide whos doing the best. Well I heard Polaris was smashed and is recovering quickly, thats a good thing I suppose.

Voted for IRON and MK. Voted MK for gainging the ability to first strike and it seems several new friends as well. On the other hand IRON is a giant glowing pile of nukes, and they seemed to have achieved massive growth in that department, along with keeping (most of) their treaties. This is assuming that we're doing the past 4 months, rather than the entirety of 12months ago. o.o

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

NpO for the first one since I think they had the worst starting position for that time period and still did great. Legion in the second because they have been taking steroids or something, I have no idea how they are doing it, but they are doing it. Grow that is. :P Also, doing it despite not having the best reputation in some quarters.