Who has had a good year?

baseballer790

Alliances  

559 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Legion may have gained like 10 points but I havn't seen anything of any real worth.. They're still the same paper tiger with the same treaties they've always been and had..

Ah, that's cute. Coming from a scrub like you. I could arrange some target practice on you from some of our paper tigers. Would you like that?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that's cute. Coming from a scrub like you. I could arrange some target practice on you from some of our paper tigers. Would you like that?

Well seriously though. What have you done with all this growth to make the world a better place? What stand have you made? What stacked odds have you faced down? For all the bragging and cheering, what have you won?

Well seriously though. What have you done with all this growth to make the world a better place? What stand have you made? What stacked odds have you faced down? For all the bragging and cheering, what have you won?

Inflated egos, a porsche, and a trip to Vegas, thanks for asking :P

Brushing it off does your credibility no good.

No, but it doesn't help to threaten you either, so I'll say this: our growth, at this constant rate, may not improve our reputation on it's own, but it is a huge accomlishment for an alliance which, just a few months ago, was assumed to be dead. This would be true no matter what alliance was achieving it. So brushing it off doesn't help my credibility? Well, stubbornly trying to tear us down simply because of who we are doesn't help yours. ;)

Ok then, our success has been in sheer alliance growth. I'm personally happy with our treaties. I love our community, which has held together through thick and thin, and has provided me with some of my best friends in the cyberverse. In my opinion, we've been very successful. Of course, there are those who see us as paper tigers, who dislike our allies, or whatever. I say, let them think what they will. Thus far this year, we have accomplished a great deal internally and in terms of growth. So I feel we've been successful. You may disagree. That's what this poll is for. Please, if you want to question us, don't be so condescending. It breeds a misconception of flaming/trolling.

Success is one end of a scale. You previously had a kajillion nations with very low ANS, some generic treaties, a terrible reputation and an apparently 'great community'. You were sitting right at the failure end of the scale. You managed to get a reasonable economic system in place so that you can achieve some internal growth and you now have a kajillion nations with low but not very low ANS, the same generic treaties, a terrible reputation and an apparently 'great community'. You have moved just far enough from the failure end of the scale that you can no longer see GGA without a telescope, but you are still no where near the middle of the scale. When you see the house with the sign above the door saying 'Meh', you'll know you've hit the middle of the scale - until then, stop acting like you've done anything more successful than realizing how to not fail terribly this year and get lost.

Success is one end of a scale. You previously had a kajillion nations with very low ANS, some generic treaties, a terrible reputation and an apparently 'great community'. You were sitting right at the failure end of the scale. You managed to get a reasonable economic system in place so that you can achieve some internal growth and you now have a kajillion nations with low but not very low ANS, the same generic treaties, a terrible reputation and an apparently 'great community'. You have moved just far enough from the failure end of the scale that you can no longer see GGA without a telescope, but you are still no where near the middle of the scale. When you see the house with the sign above the door saying 'Meh', you'll know you've hit the middle of the scale - until then, stop acting like you've done anything more successful than realizing how to not fail terribly this year and get lost.

Done anything more successful?

Well, this is the point of the thread - to find who has had the best year so far. And as far as I see, in the polls, we are leading it in the non-sanctioned section - with 62 votes. Obviously, your reasoning is in the minority, or is not correct at all.

My question is, What stand is there to be made? What stacked odds is there to face down? What we have won is a continuing future, every Point we make in our score is that much closer to the top, which is what we all want.

Love all the bravado. I really doubt he cares about how big his nation is or if you attack him. As if it'll make a difference.

Well as the paper tiger par excellence random unaligned trolls are at about the size limit of enemies which Legion can actually take on single-handedly so naturally they're all over that.