Ex-Vox Members

TheStig

It's been around since the last Great War, which is almost a year ago today. I'm just interested if any are still around other than the two (free) that I am already aware of.

And LJ, return under your bridge.

A certain pretty, young, Star Wars themed alliance.

I've been tempted to check them out but I always chicken out when I hear you have to pose for photos shaking hands with Starfox, Doitzel and Electron Sponge.

Problem is I only have two hands and only use one for shaking.

Sort of limits my circle of friend.

Edited by General Specific

I will kill you TheStig. I swear I will kill you. :lol:

:awesome:

Stig stop making new topics, they are full of one word beginning with f and ending with ail (and it isn't flail)

I'd love to see you post one sometime and do a better job than I. :)

There is a Rebel Virginia on our list of founders, is that guy any relation to you sir

It was Rebel Virginia's evil twin, out to ruin his reputation and sully his good name. I discovered the shocking truth via my expert sleuthing skills; if you look back through the Vox Populi archives, you will notice the existence of a distinct Snidely Whiplashesque moustache on the imposter 'Rebel Virginia'.

After taking part in the Vox Populi resistance movement for three months I went home to Communist Party of CyberNations, stayed there when it became The International, but felt the call of the Dark Side and joined the New Sith Order. Where I am still.

After taking part in the Vox Populi resistance movement for three months I went home to Communist Party of CyberNations, stayed there when it became The International, but felt the call of the Dark Side and joined the New Sith Order. Where I am still.

You know, I think I actually remember you.

I do, in fact, remember you.

Let's see... I rerolled after taking part in the Vox resistance movement, and ended up spying on MCXA as Vampress, which to this day I still think was stupid. I have apologized to them, and am on friendly terms with a few still.

After that, I rerolled once more, as Aussie, and came out and admitted all that I did. I got cleared by MCXA and joined Nueva Vida, where I remained for some time until I simply did not have time for CyberNations anymore and drifted away due to inactivity.

So here I am now, unalligned, with no people to rule, as I would not have time for them. I should say I would go under the "Vox who disappeared" category.