Ex-Vox Members

TheStig

Aren't you cute, imitating the Atlantis thread like that.

Actually I was immitating an immitation. Check the Open World RP again.

And surprisingly enough, I am actually interested where some of these people ended up.

Vox is a new alliances itself, not to mention that few wanted to leave Vox in the first place and even fewer managed to get off ZI lists.

I really don't get this thread D:

It's been around since the last Great War, which is almost a year ago today. I'm just interested if any are still around other than the two (free) that I am already aware of.

And LJ, return under your bridge.

A lot of them rerolled before the surrender terms, and so they can't say where they are because of that. A lot of them rerolled and became spies, so they can't say where they are because of that. However there are some ex-Vox who might be able to respond in this thread.

I guess I can't really say I'm ex-Vox, considering I'm still there :P

It's been around since the last Great War, which is almost a year ago today. I'm just interested if any are still around other than the two (free) that I am already aware of.

And LJ, return under your bridge.

Umm... CIS-FPI was a Great War? :huh: And Vox Populi (the current one) isn't that old...

Anyone remotely affiliated with Q during the Vox war should have access to the NPO's lists. List being lists of all nations in Vox at any time in history.

So it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to find out where everyone went.

Anyone remotely affiliated with Q during the Vox war should have access to the NPO's lists. List being lists of all nations in Vox at any time in history.

So it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to find out where everyone went.

You're assuming that they all kept the same nations and nation names.

You're assuming that they all kept the same nations and nation names.

Yeah... that's kinda what this thread is about.

"Ex-Vox Members, Where you at?"

If he didn't mean the people who kept their nations, then.... anyone stupid enough to reply here with their new name deserves what's coming to them.

:lol: