ComIntern discussions

Lynneth

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition I would like to post another front.

Zuiderzeeworks.png

What you see here are the Zuiderzee works one of the Defenses against water build a long time ago, it still operates.

In addition there is the following

Deltawerken_na.png

The Delta works. While both modern wonders they could be destroyed by concentrated explosive power. Should we do this the Lower Lands would soon find themselves flooded seeing multiple of the bigger cities are located there their economic ability would be disturbed if not crippled forcing them to decrease their deployments. This accompanied by propaganda they can obtain through internet would soon make any deployments impossible due to heavy losses and destruction of major cities.

We believe this can be achieved with only the use of Missiles making the risk of Allied losses 0 to none. Looking at the fact they also control major areas for us to invade we would obtain an effective Western front.

Andonain Remnant:

Yes - 3 vote(s)

No - 5 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

To vote: Vaule

The Federation:

Yes - 3 vote(s)

No - 5 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

To vote: Vaule

As half the members have voted no and thus 66% majority for "yes" cannot be acquired anymore, both the Andonian Remnant and the Federation will, unfortunately, not be admitted into the ComIntern.

Also, I agree with the said fronts available, we have enough manpower, but is it possible to get all Comintern military forces deployable for this purpose should war begin?

Most of the ComIntern forces have already been deployed. One of the main theaters will be initiated from Astrakhan, so please bring your forces there and to Vaule, to ensure superiority in both air and on land.

We have but one request. If there is an invasion of Norsvea we ask that our troops be on the front line.

It will be done.

Most of the ComIntern forces have already been deployed. One of the main theaters will be initiated from Astrakhan, so please bring your forces there and to Vaule, to ensure superiority in both air and on land.

We will certainly send our forces there. But our concern is transporting our troops and equipment there in sufficient numbers to avoid alerting the Nordic Confederacy.

Edited by JEDCJT

We will certainly send our forces there. But our concern is transporting our troops and equipment there in sufficient numbers to avoid alerting the Nordic Confederacy.

Go through the pacific? They will expect you to come through the atlantic ocean, so simply use the route they will not expect.

***Classified to ComIntern HQ***

Promised Land will back you should you decide to come to the TEC's aid. We will need a destination for a staging point, and a relatively safe route to get our forces there.

*Classified response*

Either the Canary Islands - as last time - or Astrakhan. Though we outnumber the enemy, any assistance is welcome.

OOC: See the previous post of mine.

***Classified***

We request that all ComIntern members notify the Vaulian military prior to transporting troops to Vaule. This also applies to Naval vessels heading towards the Novaya Zemlya area, as we are in the process of laying mines there

***Classified***

We request that all ComIntern members notify the Vaulian military prior to transporting troops to Vaule. This also applies to Naval vessels heading towards the Novaya Zemlya area, as we are in the process of laying mines there

OOC: The entire thread is classified, so no need for tags. =3

IC:

Ah, of course. We will inform you prior when we are going to transport our troops throught your territory, although our troops are moving northwards through India toward the AWS.

We wont use first strikes, but we would like Bavaria and Iceland as protectorates if do win the war.

Iceland certainly is possible, though we already planned to have Germany (and thus Bavaria) as protectorate.

OOC: My Bavaria D=

## Emergency Flash Message to Comitern ##

Dragonisian participation in any new/upcoming conflicts has been severely compromised. We are in code 1 nuclear lock down after a reactor breach and super critical event in New Delhi.

Regards,

Anthony Davis.

Acknowledged...An unfortunate incident, and we hope that you can recover quickly. Should you require help, we will send it.

SteinhammerF-1.png

This was a tank blueprint which Republic of Mariehamm gave us. We call it the Beijing GT-1. It requires high technology and we are willing to help build this with Comintern nations who have the same/higher technology then us.(Somewhere around 2013, Also ask Baron for the specs, he's yet to tell me ffs)

OOC: I want Bavaria for the beer and ladies.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

OOC:

Main gun is 120mm HV rifled.

It has two 7.92 machine guns on top and a 50 caliber next to the main gun. It has a diesel engine, a crew of 4, bio-nuclear sealed, and uses many mechanical parts to prevent EMP damage. Suspension is torson bar.

And it's the Steinhammer-F, you really shouldn't have stolen my design without asking <_<

I was going to do JOINT production because I only have 1987 tech.