ComIntern discussions

Lynneth

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I have more tech and NS than Dragonisia and I still see cause for concern. Yes, we have Beijing Corp., AWS, Canada and New England but Mariehamm is a very weak nation. Also, don't forget these guys are the top notch war RPers.

IC: Regardless, we shall simply abstain. If ComIntern goes to war, Xizang goes too.

OOC: I got permission from Lynneth to post here OOC.

Let me tell you something, the NC is not good at war RP, I've read though their war carefully, and it's mostly vague statements and going absurdly fast even for modern armies. They are using outdated tactics, and don't understand the cost of bombs and missiles and such. The way to fight a war against them is to simply not accept any BS, with detail and a good eye for godmodding and vague statements so we can call them out on it.

In Martens's war with Poland, he sniped snipers with a pistol (godmodding), and when his army that he stated Martens himself was leading, and had RPed the entire time with that was nuked, he stated with no previous RP that Martens was actually in Berlin (godmodding again).

War needs to stop being won with OOC and be won with actual RP, not vague statements and ignoring the firepower of the other side (Marten's outdated superheavy tanks come to mind, lol).

We vote YES for Dragonisia

And vote NO for the war, we indeed support Marienhamm position but we are still recovering from the last war, the Nordics have no respect for human life and they would strike our residential areas killing thousands innocent civilians, we cannot risk that.

If you wish, the membership in the ComIntern can temporarily be suspended for as long as you rebuild, though you can still vote. Thus you would not be required to participate if war erupts. You still did not submit your signature, by the way.

Dragonisia

Yes - 7 vote(s)

No - 0 votes(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

To vote: Yuktobania, Vaule

We change our vote to Yes, from undecided. Thus, Dragonisia is accepted. Submit your signature, please.

Support of Mariehamm

Yes - 6 vote(s)

No - 1 votes(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

They are using outdated tactics, and don't understand the cost of bombs and missiles and such.

OOC: Well, thats a thing many peolpe do... typical human wave tactic, redolent of blitzkrieg and ww1 warfare, but people never post detailed map to show military tactics and movements and is due to the fact that these wars are never related to IG events, so there's no way to calculate the damage and the real winner (we can always use the CN battle simulator).

OOC: Well, thats a thing many peolpe do... typical human wave tactic, redolent of blitzkrieg and ww1 warfare, but people never post detailed map to show military tactics and movements and is due to the fact that these wars are never related to IG events, so there's no way to calculate the damage and the real winner (we can always use the CN battle simulator).

OOC: I used maps and stuff in my war with the Garretian Federation. I actually was expecting a hard war because it was all marches and hills, and I had to stick to the highways and roads.

Edited by BaronUberstein

If you wish, the membership in the ComIntern can temporarily be suspended for as long as you rebuild, though you can still vote. Thus you would not be required to participate if war erupts. You still did not submit your signature, by the way.

This is our Signature:

President Ilham Heydar oglu Aliyev

Our main handicapp is that Azerbaijan is not able to sustain a war, not with the enemies targeting sensible civilian targets. So yes, we prefere an observer status.

This is our Signature:

President Ilham Heydar oglu Aliyev

Our main handicapp is that Azerbaijan is not able to sustain a war, not with the enemies targeting sensible civilian targets. So yes, we prefere an observer status.

Your signature has been added, and a note that you are observer for the time being, as well.

Regarding the strength of the NC and ComIntern, intel suggests that the ComIntern is slightly more powerful in raw numbers. (OOC: Nation Strength, Ingame)

The technological differences are there, but will likely not decide the war. We simply have to use superior strategies.

Those in defense must utilize elastic defense doctrines. Highly mobilised forces and infantry, using the territory to your advantage. This will likely negate the NC's reliance on the outdates Blitzkrieg doctrine.

Those on the offensive should seek to negate the NC's static defenses, as they do not seem to have any other defensive doctrine, at all. If we can break their static defenses - which is easy, simply use kinetic warheads on ballistic missiles, with a range above 1,000 kilometers - then they will fold. We can supply several nations with the M6-K missile, a ballistic missile with a kinetic warhead highly useful against static defenses.

OOC: Just in case: Should I find any of the NC changing their tactics based on what I wrote here, I'm going to call a big, fat, metagaming award. This is highly classified and thus only ComIntern members know about it.

Your signature has been added, and a note that you are observer for the time being, as well.

Regarding the strength of the NC and ComIntern, intel suggests that the ComIntern is slightly more powerful in raw numbers. (OOC: Nation Strength, Ingame)

The technological differences are there, but will likely not decide the war. We simply have to use superior strategies.

Those in defense must utilize elastic defense doctrines. Highly mobilised forces and infantry, using the territory to your advantage. This will likely negate the NC's reliance on the outdates Blitzkrieg doctrine.

Those on the offensive should seek to negate the NC's static defenses, as they do not seem to have any other defensive doctrine, at all. If we can break their static defenses - which is easy, simply use kinetic warheads on ballistic missiles, with a range above 1,000 kilometers - then they will fold. We can supply several nations with the M6-K missile, a ballistic missile with a kinetic warhead highly useful against static defenses.

OOC: Just in case: Should I find any of the NC changing their tactics based on what I wrote here, I'm going to call a big, fat, metagaming award. This is highly classified and thus only ComIntern members know about it.

We shall adapt our defense and offensive plans according to your plans. As most of our territory are mountainous, and we are currently implementing national defenses with Tahoe's assistance and support, the NC will find it difficult to step a foot on New England, much less North America. With that, we would like to receive the M6-K missiles.

Edited by JEDCJT

Support of Mariehamm

Yes - 7 vote(s)

No - 1 votes(s)

Undecided - 0 vote(s)

We shall thus support Mariehamm.

But before we do it openly, let us prepare.

Regarding the M6-K missiles, they were originally intended to be fired from fighters, though then they would not be ballistic. During the original creation of them, we modified them so they could easily be fired from both fighters and ships or vehicles. Possible warheads are kinetic - a tungsten rod - or napalm, conventional explosives, and whatever else you can fit on them. Several hundred will be sent to each member nation. They don't need much maintenance.

Officers will be sent to all member nations to help them with military doctrines, though we recommend that you don't just use ours without asking, but take our doctrines and change them to fit with your country.

Please prepare yourselves now. Unless something big happens, war will likely find Europe again.

Edited by Lynneth

To: The Heads of State of the ComIntern

From: Sarah Tintagyl, President of the Nordlandic Confederacy

Excellencies,

I know that our relations are less than amicable, however please allow me the chance to speak with you so that there is a chance to lessen the possibility of war. My predecessors were conservative in their policies and to the world opposed change. I assure you that I am different and I want to listen to the criticisms of the Confederacy that you have so that we can begin the road to peace. But I need to hear from you, those that oppose me, how we can change these courses of events. I know we have the chance to do so, please give me this opportunity to not only speak, but to listen.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

President of the Nordlandic Confederacy

Support of Mariehamm

Yes - 7 vote(s)

No - 1 votes(s)

Undecided - 0 vote(s)

We shall thus support Mariehamm.

But before we do it openly, let us prepare.

Regarding the M6-K missiles, they were originally intended to be fired from fighters, though then they would not be ballistic. During the original creation of them, we modified them so they could easily be fired from both fighters and ships or vehicles. Possible warheads are kinetic - a tungsten rod - or napalm, conventional explosives, and whatever else you can fit on them. Several hundred will be sent to each member nation. They don't need much maintenance.

Officers will be sent to all member nations to help them with military doctrines, though we recommend that you don't just use ours without asking, but take our doctrines and change them to fit with your country.

Please prepare yourselves now. Unless something big happens, war will likely find Europe again.

We will await there arrival.

--Classified--

Cainette military at Defcon 2.

Excellencies,

I know that our relations are less than amicable, however please allow me the chance to speak with you so that there is a chance to lessen the possibility of war. My predecessors were conservative in their policies and to the world opposed change. I assure you that I am different and I want to listen to the criticisms of the Confederacy that you have so that we can begin the road to peace. But I need to hear from you, those that oppose me, how we can change these courses of events. I know we have the chance to do so, please give me this opportunity to not only speak, but to listen.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

--Private--

"Yeah, Sure" thought the Emperor before binning it.

Excellencies,

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

*In the Chairman's office*

Leclerc sighed.

He really wanted to believe that Sarah could change things, but...He wasn't that sure at all. The possibility that she was chosen simply because of her international popularity was too high.

He decided to let the ComIntern vote.

*ComIntern HQ*

Gentlemen, I assume you all have gotten the letter from Miss Tintagyl, the new...leader of the NC.

Should we talk with her to try and change the NC? Or should we simply prepare for war and tell her that we will not negotiate?

Negotiate with Sarah Tintagyl

Yes - 0 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

To vote: Beijing Corp., Astrakhan, Yuktobania, Cainette, Alvonia, Xizang, New England, Vaule, Azerbaijan, Dragonisia

We vote YES. I see in Sarah and her peace-loving behavior the chance to reform Slavorussia and reinstate Justinian the Mighty as Tsar of all Russias, if she really aims at peace our demands will be folded, with some diplomatic skill obviously.

Instead of bringing down the Nordic Coalition, we should help Slavorussia regaining its national identity and its state, the Nordic Coalition will follow the fate of previous hegemonies, naturally.

Edited by President Aliyev

Negotiate with Sarah Tintagyl

Yes - 3 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 2 vote(s)

To vote: Beijing Corp., Cainette, Alvonia, New England, Vaule, Dragonisia

Astrakhan's vote was counted as undecided for now, as that was the first thing they said.