ComIntern discussions

Lynneth

"If we are pondering the path of war, we should be pondering the wars conclusion. I suggest we even propose terms before any engagement is begun. What is it we want out of this? We need to conisder this very carefully before we take any action." Tom Clark noted on behalf of Dragonisia.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: I promise this will be my only post here unless I go red. :P

--

IC:

"To the esteemed members of the ComIntern.

Though I understand your position, and respect you for upholding your ideals, I have noticed that in some other diplomatic channels that some of your members have referred to all Nords as 'vile scum'. As the leader of a neutral Nordic state not following the 'party lines' of the more traditional Nordic states, I find these comments in the extreme of rash generalization and overall rather distasteful. Let not the actions of a few Nords cast an ill shadow upon us all.

Thank you."

OOC: RANATHER! :awesome:

How've you been? :wub:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I ask you to heed the message from the Südenreich. They have - until now - not exercised the same cultural destruction as the Nordic Confederacy and as such I would as you to refrain from calling all Nords scum. Either specify or do not step down onto their level at all.

That is all.

IC: Message received and understood.

"The first, obviously, is the disbanding of the NC."

Hm, in addition to that, perhaps the reestablishment of the Slavorussian Empire, as well as the other regimes conquered by the Nordlandic Coalition, should be a priority too?

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: RANATHER! :awesome:

How've you been? :wub:

IC: Message received and understood.

Hm, in addition to that, perhaps the reestablishment of the Slavorussian Empire, as well as the other regimes conquered by the Nordlandic Coalition, should be a priority too?

OOC: Busy

"We would like to see the Martencist plague gotten rid of - all leaders of the NC should be tried for their action and if found guilty, sentenced to life-long prison or death.

Disbanding of the entire NC,

re-establishing the Slavorussian state,

turning the entire NC-territory into a protectorate for the real cultures and not the artificial nordlandic one.

Promotion of the original cultures of the people there while the protectorate is in effect.

To make sure the thing with Uberstein doesn't happen again, formal integration of the Uberstein estate into Mariehamm.

Should they have taken political prisoners, they will be freed, unless they endanger the stability of the protectorate - which is unlikely.

If they want it, Lübeck should get their ancestral territory back, though they would have to leave south america for that.

And should any of the NC leaders manage to escape, then he will be hunted on the entire world until justice finds him. Should he manage to get undercover and re-emerge at a later time, he will be dealt with harshly.

That is what Canada would like to see."

OOC: Busy

OOC: Ah, how are the kids? It's been a while since we last talked. :D

"We would like to see the Martencist plague gotten rid of - all leaders of the NC should be tried for their action and if found guilty, sentenced to life-long prison or death.

Disbanding of the entire NC,

re-establishing the Slavorussian state,

turning the entire NC-territory into a protectorate for the real cultures and not the artificial nordlandic one.

Promotion of the original cultures of the people there while the protectorate is in effect.

To make sure the thing with Uberstein doesn't happen again, formal integration of the Uberstein estate into Mariehamm.

Should they have taken political prisoners, they will be freed, unless they endanger the stability of the protectorate - which is unlikely.

If they want it, Lübeck should get their ancestral territory back, though they would have to leave south america for that.

And should any of the NC leaders manage to escape, then he will be hunted on the entire world until justice finds him. Should he manage to get undercover and re-emerge at a later time, he will be dealt with harshly.

That is what Canada would like to see."

IC: This is what New England would like to see too.

Edited by JEDCJT

"We agree and in addition would like to see Nordlandic France in the hands of the Hanseatic in return for them turning Belarus over to Slavorussia, if Alvonia wants it return of Italy and perhaps more territory in hands of Russian powers to establish solid grounds for a lasting peace. We need to do this good, Europe must become red"

"We must ask beforehand that if Europe is taken and integrated into ComIntern Nations, Xizang would favor Poland as a protectorate. As for the terms, we agree with them.

Now for invasion plans. We don't want to spread ourselves too thin, so here's what we propose, albeit it is general.

2 fronts: 1 from AWS, 1 from Canda through Iceland. I feel it would be beneficial to send certain Canadian or New England military assets over to the Eastern Front, as the technological gap is wider over here. That should hopefully provide for a balanced 2-front war. We push and meet in the middle at Berlin."

While we're in the middle of preparations, sure, you can apply.

Andonain Remnant:

Yes - 0 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

To vote: Beijing, Astrakhan, Yuktobania, Cainette, Alvonia, Xizang, New England, Vaule, Azerbaijan, Dragonisia

The Federation:

Yes - 0 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

To vote: Beijing, Astrakhan, Yuktobania, Cainette, Alvonia, Xizang, New England, Vaule, Azerbaijan, Dragonisia

"We agree and in addition would like to see Nordlandic France in the hands of the Hanseatic in return for them turning Belarus over to Slavorussia, if Alvonia wants it return of Italy and perhaps more territory in hands of Russian powers to establish solid grounds for a lasting peace. We need to do this good, Europe must become red"

Indeed, Europe should in the end become red. Regarding the Hansa, I'm sure that the southern part of Nordic France can be given to them instead of Byelorussia.

We would like to resume our old projects. Perhaps the rest of Europe becomes a ComIntern protectorate?

Could you elaborate? What projects?

"We must ask beforehand that if Europe is taken and integrated into ComIntern Nations, Xizang would favor Poland as a protectorate. As for the terms, we agree with them.

Now for invasion plans. We don't want to spread ourselves too thin, so here's what we propose, albeit it is general.

2 fronts: 1 from AWS, 1 from Canda through Iceland. I feel it would be beneficial to send certain Canadian or New England military assets over to the Eastern Front, as the technological gap is wider over here. That should hopefully provide for a balanced 2-front war. We push and meet in the middle at Berlin."

Poland as protectorate for Xizang could be arranged. If that is the case, Canada would like Germany as protectorate, if the others agree.

Regarding the plans, it would indeed be beneficial if some forces of New England would advance with our asian comrades. We in Canada will have to focus our forces more, though we will rely on Alvonia and Cainette to reinforce our flanks and rear.

Do we need to discuss anything else? Or are there further suggestions?

Keep in mind, even if I'm rejected, I'll enter the war on the ComIntern side.

OOC: Sorry Lynneth, had to. My nation name is Atlantian Federation. I just refer to it as the Federation.

Edited by Arkantos

Poland as protectorate for Xizang could be arranged. If that is the case, Canada would like Germany as protectorate, if the others agree.

Regarding the plans, it would indeed be beneficial if some forces of New England would advance with our asian comrades. We in Canada will have to focus our forces more, though we will rely on Alvonia and Cainette to reinforce our flanks and rear.

We view Canadian and New England forces as the lynchpins to any military movement against the NC. We will have strength in numbers going in, but it will be the Canadians and New English that level the playing field. AWS and Beijing will be able to put up a lot of quality power as well. As for ourselves, we currently are not on par with any but Forvenge and Nordheim, but we can trhow in a lot of personnel.

I believe we should make efforts to appeal to other world powers concerning any possible move on the NC. Glorious Aotearoa seems a likely partner, as do the nations now inhabiting Central Asia. I believe dialogue with these nations could yield fruit and ultimately be the tipping point.

I believe we should make efforts to appeal to other world powers concerning any possible move on the NC. Glorious Aotearoa seems a likely partner, as do the nations now inhabiting Central Asia. I believe dialogue with these nations could yield fruit and ultimately be the tipping point.

We have sent messages to the nations we believe will contribute most to our cause.

Another, important thing:

No first strikes. If the NC wants to use nuclear weapons, we will retaliate. But anyone who uses a first strike will be expelled and dealt with.

Andonain Remnant:

Yes - 0 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

The Federation:

Yes - 0 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

New England votes Yes to both.

Indeed, Europe should in the end become red. Regarding the Hansa, I'm sure that the southern part of Nordic France can be given to them instead of Byelorussia.

We second this. Nordic France should be in the Hansa's capable hands.

Hm, if that is the case, New England would like to administer Belgium and the Netherlands as protectorates. If not, we can administer Norvsea (possibly including Saint Petersburg) and Nordheim (possibly including or excluding Iceland).

Affirmative. We will work with our Asian comrades regarding this.

Andonain Remnant:

Yes - 0 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

The Federation:

Yes - 0 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 1 vote(s)

Could you elaborate? What projects?

We had several in-progress buildings that were utterly destroyed in the war, also several rather secret projects that may be harmful to Alvonian security if we release them.

We vote yes to both.