Mushroom Kingdom Milestones

Still gotta catch up to Valhalla. not sure whether we're ahead in nuclear capacity; they have 30 nations in the top 5%, but only 50 something manhattan projects. We have 80. Their total number of WRCs is higher than ours, as is their WRC coverage as a percent of total alliance nations and total WRC capable nations. Their WRCed nations have a higher average technology than we do. Still, I think we have good momentum.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised someone hasn't taken Azaghul out back to be shot yet. Most MK "yay stats" threads, be they public or private, are typically followed by a sudden drop in said stats :v:

As far as the ideal goal for our nuclear count, I was thinking around the ballpark of...well, how many members do we have? 140? Then I guess 2800 sounds about right.

I'm surprised someone hasn't taken Azaghul out back to be shot yet. Most MK "yay stats" threads, be they public or private, are typically followed by a sudden drop in said stats :v:

As far as the ideal goal for our nuclear count, I was thinking around the ballpark of...well, how many members do we have? 140? Then I guess 2800 sounds about right.

More like 3500.

Im on it Archon. I'm building a shed right now that I can take him out behind it and shoot him.

Sexy, sexy, 'Shrooms! Now get to 20 npn! :D

No, NO!!! You shouldn't wish that on anyone!

"And Archon looked out upon the length and breadth of his kingdom and wept, because there were no more nukes to build." :(

Also, I know that RV guy is holding you back, but he is fun to keep around so be patient with him. ^_^