Most Loathed Player on Planet Bob

OneBallMan

Most Loathed Player on Planet Bob  

995 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't repeat anything. If they post first, it's coincidence considering we have the same IC beliefs, hence why I am in Vox Populi. However, when I post in a thread before they do, somehow it's still repeating what they said, amirite?

Think before you post please.

Maybe he was referring to on IRC?

I'd say the OWF is rather fond of Mister Sponge. Not only does he call out people but he also makes the game interesting for the bystander. With the latest example a week ago when YOU went our of your way to prove Vox and their spy wrong and out them. TPF's Aprils Fool, albeit not that funny, was the best on Bob this particular day.

So in other words, Sponge is at best a foil for the real players in the game. <_<

Maybe he was referring to on IRC?

I can promise he was not refering to IRC, but the point would stand there too. We all have the same enemy, and are in the same alliance because of that enemy. Therefore, we most likely will agree on 80 percent or more of things in CN politics. But, if someone really still thinks I repeat everything Doitzel and Sponge say, I encourage them to read this topic which if I remember right, was during my term as Vox Populi senate, and even has some Nintenderek VS Doitzel arguing.

I can promise he was not refering to IRC, but the point would stand there too. We all have the same enemy, and are in the same alliance because of that enemy. Therefore, we most likely will agree on 80 percent or more of things in CN politics. But, if someone really still thinks I repeat everything Doitzel and Sponge say, I encourage them to read this topic which if I remember right, was during my term as Vox Populi senate, and even has some Nintenderek VS Doitzel arguing.

Well if many people think you do it..maybe you do?

Maybe he wasn't referring to IC instances, maybe OOC..

Didn't even know you at that point in time and was defending you. That is true love ladies and gentlemen.

You are such a sweetie. Truly. There are a rare few in this game that I call respectable and you sir are one of them.

Some could say the same thing of you, however this is about our current poll leader which you or sponge don't even come close. we all know who the most loathed player is, we didn't need a poll although I do like to see how the other folk judge one's actions.

And what exactly have I done? Oh that's right, reasons aren't necessary. You just hate everyone that doesn't attack NPO in every post they make. :rolleyes: Go crawl back in your cave, I'll wake you up when NPO gets destroyed so you can come out and celebrate. :awesome:

@Sponge, I'm never going to stop and I'm not stupid. You can keep trying to bait me though. <_<

And what exactly have I done?

Besides being a mindless obsequious sycophant, nothing, however it was quite easy drawing you back in here, me I would have left that alone. :P

Oh that's right, reasons aren't necessary. You just hate everyone that doesn't attack NPO in every post they make. :rolleyes:

I'm anti-continuum hate, they could hit IRON, in this big game of king of the hill and I'd still get my popcorn.

Go crawl back in your cave,

It is that time again, you know my work week Monday, see ya next week same Freelancer time, same Freelancer channel :P

I'll wake you up when NPO gets destroyed so you can come out and celebrate. :awesome:

Well since I rate the drama meter at less than 1 at the moment, I see I will be hibernating till somewhere around the next decade, I will thank you for waking me though.

@Sponge, I'm never going to stop and I'm not stupid. You can keep trying to bait me though. <_<

hahaha, poor choice of words Bob, I'm not gonna go here, however I'm sure someone else will :lol:

Asking you to elaborate on your statement that you know what I've done is baiting? My word, you must have something really interesting to say. I am truly intrigued to read what exactly I've done that would cause you repercussions should you say it.

Then again it could just be another of the typical Continuum drive-by character assassination posts that some of us have grown to love so much. To save everyone some time I am going to present how exchanges like this normally go, so that there are no surprises. (This guarantees a surprise by the way. That's how my little moppets dance. They love HAHA PROVING SPONGE WRONG, no matter the cost to their own self respect.)

mad.gif "I know what you've done."

emot-v.gif"Oh really. What is it I've done, anyway?"

mad.gif "You know what you've done."

emot-v.gif "Uh, I just asked you. How about you share with the rest of us what you're talking about?"

mad.gif "Don't bait me."

emot-v.gif "How is it baiting if you've already alluded to it and are trying to paint me as some sort of evildoer? You'd think you'd come right out and say it and really make me look bad."

mad.gif "Nice try at making yourself look relevant. No one cares what you say."

emot-v.gif "Yeah, that's obvious by the lack of responses by you and your allies to what I do. Oh wait..."

:awesome: "Haha Sponge owned them again"

:popcorn: "Interesting +1"

emot-v.gif "Uh, I just asked you. How about you share with the rest of us what you're talking about?"

mad.gif "Don't bait me."

emot-v.gif "How is it baiting if you've already alluded to it and are trying to paint me as some sort of evildoer? You'd think you'd come right out and say it and really make me look bad."

emot-v.gif "Yeah, that's obvious by the lack of responses by you and your allies to what I do. Oh wait..."

I like this style... Well played.

Asking you to elaborate on your statement that you know what I've done is baiting? My word, you must have something really interesting to say. I am truly intrigued to read what exactly I've done that would cause you repercussions should you say it.

Then again it could just be another of the typical Continuum drive-by character assassination posts that some of us have grown to love so much. To save everyone some time I am going to present how exchanges like this normally go, so that there are no surprises. (This guarantees a surprise by the way. That's how my little moppets dance. They love HAHA PROVING SPONGE WRONG, no matter the cost to their own self respect.)

mad.gif "Don't bait me."

is it sad that this is indeed how these conversations go lol

personally i agree with Sponge,.... Bob just come out and say it if there is actually anything to say, otherwise stop trying to cause drama.... this isn't high school and we aren't cheerleaders.

Edited by Khellendros

mad.gif "Don't bait me."

In before "nice try at making yourself look relevant. No one cares what you say."

Also, I will get more votes then you next time this poll exists in a year, when somebody remembers it this time and decides to do it again.

Edited by Nintenderek

I think presupposing that this is a place for rational discussion and not for art, drama, comedy &c is a little obtuse.

lol i am well aware of the lack of rational discussion but at least don't be a ninny when accusing someone of something....

In before "nice try at making yourself look relevant. No one cares what you say."

Also, I will get more votes then you next time this poll exists in a year, when somebody remembers it this time and decides to do it again.

Nice try at making your... crap. <_<

Poor Bilrow. Surprised to see him at the top of this.