Create a scenario that would be most destructive...

TheStig

No, how could I? It's called "create a scenario." Nowhere does it say it had to be realistic.

You seemed to think he was serious, even saying that that scenario would be an OOC attack. I think it's pretty clear that his post was 100% in jest. Most "in a bar" posts usually are.

-Bama

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seemed to think he was serious, even saying that that scenario would be an OOC attack. I think it's pretty clear that his post was 100% in jest. Most "in a bar" posts usually are.

-Bama

I think he was just jokingly playing along here. :P

The forces that care finally illegalize PZI, and fight a war about it. The world is split over a point of doctrine, the winners being the caring antiPZI ones. Upon their win, they sentence the losers to ZI for their crimes. Because of their constant resistance, the ZI is never lifted and eventually the winners split, this time slightly more evenly, until eventually a state of PZI is reached by every party except for BubblerNation, who is still at 200k NS and unable to be attacked by anyone.

The forces that care finally illegalize PZI, and fight a war about it. The world is split over a point of doctrine, the winners being the caring antiPZI ones. Upon their win, they sentence the losers to ZI for their crimes. Because of their constant resistance, the ZI is never lifted and eventually the winners split, this time slightly more evenly, until eventually a state of PZI is reached by every party except for BubblerNation, who is still at 200k NS and unable to be attacked by anyone.

By that time, he is probably bigger xD

Imagine the CN world of politics and economics as it is right now. Long long long ago there was a massive war that ruined many and since then we've all rebuilt even bigger than before. All we need now, is to wreck it all even better than before.

Come up with a scenario in which a single or a series of alliance(s) set the stage for the most destructive and preferable even sized battle and share your ideas and comments here. For example, if alliance X did this and that to alliances Y and Z, alliance A and B would go crazy and alliance C would blah blah and everything would be madness!!

You get the idea. Discuss. :)

No.

Listen to yourself, Cybernations; look at this never-ending trend of people posting "What's going to happen next?" threads. It's boring, it's predictable, it's the same ideas put forth over and over and over again till we all drown in a sea of our collective nauseia. STOP IT, and let us please go forth in life, living life, acting it out...instead of throwing up a "What will happen next?!" topic every week.

Stop.

Now.

WalkerNinja creates a scenario in the 'create a scenario' thread. TheArrowheadian, confounded by WalkerNinja's use of language, splits Planet Bob in two on the matter of whether IC content is appropriate in the OOC forum. Seeing the writing on the wall, Gramlins authorise first strike nukes against all comers. In the apocalyptic wasteland that follows, the Second Coming of Walford promises to set the world right, if only he could refrain from returning immediately to his cross, promising that all would ascend with him upon the Third (or maybe Fourth) Coming. Vladimir steps out from his underground bunker. Mary the Fantabulous, seeing him over the charred remains of Dilber, smiles and winks.

No.

Listen to yourself, Cybernations; look at this never-ending trend of people posting "What's going to happen next?" threads. It's boring, it's predictable, it's the same ideas put forth over and over and over again till we all drown in a sea of our collective nauseia. STOP IT, and let us please go forth in life, living life, acting it out...instead of throwing up a "What will happen next?!" topic every week.

Stop.

Now.

Its not a "what will happen next" thread though, its a "make up your own scenario" thread. I think people are taking it to seriously (with some exceptions), it doesnt have to be realistic.

EDIT - oops wrong reroll

Edited by agafaba

Sure it would, I guess I should continue:

Slayer drunkenly mumbles, "The Phoenix hungers," while Moo mumbles "These are probably really old, and out of context, but why didn't Shan tell me? What else don't I know?" As Moo pulls out his high security Pacifican Blackberry to text Triyun to set up a tete-a-tete with Shan, Slayer pulls out a .50 Desert Eagle and aims it at Bob shouting "The Phoenix Hungers!!!!"

The shouting (and shooting) awakens Sunstar and Hymenbreach who have been busy huggling in the nearby bus station. Hymen whispers furtively into Sunstar's ear, "Oh god, that's the high security Blackberry! Something must be going down!" Sunstar tugs Hymen back into the bus station admonishing him that if this really concerns them they will be called.

---------------------

See? There's already acts of aggression (shooting), espionage (vox), bad tempers, concerned allies, and everything else that usually leads to a war. So seriously, someone add to this.

I would probably pay to hear the rest of this story.

NPO and IRON have a draft of all alliances in the game. There is a coin flip to determine who picks first. NPO and IRON alternate drafting alliances until they're all covered. Then the two sides fight.

NPO and IRON have a draft of all alliances in the game. There is a coin flip to determine who picks first. NPO and IRON alternate drafting alliances until they're all covered. Then the two sides fight.

I've seen this somewhere before...

WalkerNinja creates a scenario in the 'create a scenario' thread. TheArrowheadian, confounded by WalkerNinja's use of language, splits Planet Bob in two on the matter of whether IC content is appropriate in the OOC forum. Seeing the writing on the wall, Gramlins authorise first strike nukes against all comers. In the apocalyptic wasteland that follows, the Second Coming of Walford promises to set the world right, if only he could refrain from returning immediately to his cross, promising that all would ascend with him upon the Third (or maybe Fourth) Coming. Vladimir steps out from his underground bunker. Mary the Fantabulous, seeing him over the charred remains of Dilber, smiles and winks.

Man Vladi, you need to get out more often. :lol:

Edited by Londo Mollari

It will go something like this....

First leaders of the Q alliances will start being fed information about the instability of IRON gov members by low level trusted NPO members. A few weeks later high level NPO members will privately speak with leaders of the alliances allied to IRON that they know are not interested in being curbstomped for defending this alliance and offered nice rewards for dropping treaties. When one of these leaders leaks said info to IRON the mass cancellation of treaties will occur. Soon after that a number of alliances or an entire bloc will create an incident that requires IRON to come to the aid of one of its allies or a protectorate. Soon many alliances will be at war and IRON, MCXA and any other alliance within 5 million NS of NPO will find themselves in a devastating war that will ravage their NS dropping them down the list of sanctioned alliances.

NPO will stay out of the war until it is nearly decided at which point they will attack a single alliance that can barely harm its collective NS yet give its members a new ribbon and a taste of war without actually having to be in any kind of danger.

End result: the NPO will be twice as large as the next largest alliance.

I would probably pay to hear the rest of this story.

I'll see about it...

Also, lol Vlad.

((In order to avoid any horrible misunderstandings, I should indicate that the above comment is intended to communicate that I share in the amusement that inspired Vladimir's post, NOT that I am laughing at Vlad. Also, the entirety of this post may be considered IC for any that care to concern themselves with such distinctions.))

Citadel as a whole takes a stand and decrees PZI-EZI needs to be ended and its member alliances cancel all treaties tied to those that practice it.

I think you are projecting a wee bit. Citadel has spent a lot of time arguing over a lot of issues, but that one has never been a hot topic for us. I don't think any Citadel signatory supports EZI, but please remember that Citadel is a very non-interventionist group. We are a defensive bloc of dear friends. We are not the PETA of Cyber Nations.

Your posts make me think more and more that you have some sort of wild fantasy about Citadel.