Create a scenario that would be most destructive...

TheStig

Imagine the CN world of politics and economics as it is right now. Long long long ago there was a massive war that ruined many and since then we've all rebuilt even bigger than before. All we need now, is to wreck it all even better than before.

Come up with a scenario in which a single or a series of alliance(s) set the stage for the most destructive and preferable even sized battle and share your ideas and comments here. For example, if alliance X did this and that to alliances Y and Z, alliance A and B would go crazy and alliance C would blah blah and everything would be madness!!

You get the idea. Discuss. :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citadel as a whole takes a stand and decrees PZI-EZI needs to be ended and its member alliances cancel all treaties tied to those that practice it.

Setting up a turn events where other peripheral alliances follow suit and stand for what they believe in.

Edited by Paradigm

NPO, Sparta, MCXA, FARK, NpO vs IRON, MHA, TOP, ODN, Ragnarok (Odd numbered Sanctioned Alliances vs Even numbered sanctioned alliances

And the White Team sanctioned alliances just sit it out and rule the game after everyone else kills each other? :P

-Bama

AdminGate, where Admin deletes and bans the rulers of every major alliance in the game, disallows tech to be sent in foreign aid, allows any nation to get nukes, makes war slots unlimited number, and give every member of FAN 200 nukes each for !@#$% and giggles.

Moo and Slayer go out for some beers with their girlfriends. They're shooting pool and having a good time. At some point during the evening Slayer engages Moo in a discussion regarding the soul of some hapless EZI target. This discussion takes hours and Moo gets really pissed off because he's missing the newest episode of LOST and he'll have to watch it on ABC.com's retarded interface to find out about that black smoke monster.

Trying to look at anything but Slayer's puppy-dog eyes, he looks across the bar to look for his girl friend and give her the signal to take him home and do stuff with fur trimmed handcuffs. As it happens, Slayer's girlfriend is now talking to Bob Janova (who's looking waaay too metro-sexual in that Gramlins-green Leisure suit). Realizing that this could turn into an ugly situation if Slayer sees, Moo asks Slayer to continue the discussion outside over a couple of pre-embargo cuban cigars.

On the way to the door a Vox agent slips pics of Moo's girl making out with Shan Revan into Moo's pocket. He does not notice it until he reaches for his matches outside. Momentarily distracted with rage, he is unable to distract Slayer's attention as Bob walks out the door with his new lady friend. As he walks by, Bob winks and points at Slayer saying slyly, "You down wit OPP? Yeah, you know me."

-----------------

I'm done, someone else add three more paragraphs.

Moo and Slayer go out for some beers with their girlfriends. They're shooting pool and having a good time. At some point during the evening Slayer engages Moo in a discussion regarding the soul of some hapless EZI target. This discussion takes hours and Moo gets really pissed off because he's missing the newest episode of LOST and he'll have to watch it on ABC.com's retarded interface to find out about that black smoke monster.

Trying to look at anything but Slayer's puppy-dog eyes, he looks across the bar to look for his girl friend and give her the signal to take him home and do stuff with fur trimmed handcuffs. As it happens, Slayer's girlfriend is now talking to Bob Janova (who's looking waaay too metro-sexual in that Gramlins-green Leisure suit). Realizing that this could turn into an ugly situation if Slayer sees, Moo asks Slayer to continue the discussion outside over a couple of pre-embargo cuban cigars.

On the way to the door a Vox agent slips pics of Moo's girl making out with Shan Revan into Moo's pocket. He does not notice it until he reaches for his matches outside. Momentarily distracted with rage, he is unable to distract Slayer's attention as Bob walks out the door with his new lady friend. As he walks by, Bob winks and points at Slayer saying slyly, "You down wit OPP? Yeah, you know me."

-----------------

I'm done, someone else add three more paragraphs.

So would any of that have in game repercussions?

So then Moo gets mad and attacks IRON, Slayer gets mad and attacks Gremlins, their girlfriends leave when they see them fighting over a nation game, etc. :P

-Bama

So then Moo gets mad and attacks IRON, Slayer gets mad and attacks Gremlins, their girlfriends leave when they see them fighting over a nation game, etc. :P

-Bama

Wouldn't that be an OOC attack and upstanding alliances like the aforementioned alliances don't do and will never be cool with.

Sure it would, I guess I should continue:

Slayer drunkenly mumbles, "The Phoenix hungers," while Moo mumbles "These are probably really old, and out of context, but why didn't Shan tell me? What else don't I know?" As Moo pulls out his high security Pacifican Blackberry to text Triyun to set up a tete-a-tete with Shan, Slayer pulls out a .50 Desert Eagle and aims it at Bob shouting "The Phoenix Hungers!!!!"

The shouting (and shooting) awakens Sunstar and Hymenbreach who have been busy huggling in the nearby bus station. Hymen whispers furtively into Sunstar's ear, "Oh god, that's the high security Blackberry! Something must be going down!" Sunstar tugs Hymen back into the bus station admonishing him that if this really concerns them they will be called.

---------------------

See? There's already acts of aggression (shooting), espionage (vox), bad tempers, concerned allies, and everything else that usually leads to a war. So seriously, someone add to this.

Wouldn't that be an OOC attack and upstanding alliances like the aforementioned alliances don't do and will never be cool with.

Actually I was speaking IC. Bar/pool hall = IRC. GF's = whoever their online lady friends are, etc...

RP, boss. RP.
Open World RP - This is an OOC subforum. In fact, it is the OOC forum for discussion of global politics and the game itself as it pertains thereof. Statistical compilations, OOC commentary and reflections, and anything else OOC should go in this forum. Threads that are not OOC will be promptly moved by moderators to the appropriate area. Threads not directly relating to Cyber Nations should be directed to The Water Cooler. Announcements and reminders from the moderation staff will be made in this forum.

I'm no expert, but take how you want to.

Wait wait wait... you thought he was serious about that scenario?

-Bama