Create a scenario that would be most destructive...

TheStig

NPO comes to IRON regarding comments made on their forums that were against NPO. IRON, curious about how this happened, goes to Vox to spy on NPO. Vox agrees to help, but behind the scenes they are planning an ultimate TWiP and Tattler because NPO went to Vox to spy on 1V.

The issues are released, and the whole world goes crazy. No one knows who to side with. 1V disbands, and the IRON and NPO are expelled from the Continuum.

Must IRON and NPO team up to defend the attack that is about to come on them? Or shall it be a free for all?

To be continued...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..... thats pretty good....

i would say that most likely they would team up or it would be the end of them..... and i highly doubt anyone would attack either of them as long as they are allied to each other.

even if they wanted to fight themselves their leaders are smart and would realize their existence is at stake and until they have allies again they can't turn on each other.

i think if admin banned alliances from being made that all would turn to chaos.... the number of wars would increase exponentially and many nations would be thrown into anarchy....growth would come to a stop except for Bubbler.... because no-one will attack him and.

@ Khellendros: Your wish be granted.

ggagatofailflag.png

Edit: Well, partially. Unfortunately, typing :fail: doesn't make this flag magically appear...

Edited by GearHead