Protected Nation

I have read every single post in this thread and would like a medal for doing so. I believe that I am also the only forum regular that hasn't posted in this 70+ page monstrosity ... until now.

Solid move by my friends in VE. Sort of crappy that it degenerated into one of the largest (and most entertaining) threads in recent memory though. ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that I am also the only forum regular that hasn't posted in this 70+ page monstrosity ... until now.

You lose.

Also GGA, sometimes things come around like this and it sucks, but I'm confident you will arrive out the other side stronger. If you guys need anything feel free to ask.

Let us stop and consider for a moment, before we get too excited (Too late, I know).

We've spent the last few...well, more like the entire thread saying various things about the GGA, several of them painfully true, some matters of opinion. We've called this a PR nightmare, said that it was a devastating revelation of the nature of a failing alliance, etc, etc.

However, I have one question: Did this change any minds? Did any of you, after having read this, truly have a major change of heart? Did any GGA members or friends suddenly wish to completely disassociate themselves from GGA?

I simply fee that, perhaps, just perhaps, this is all rather pointless. No minds have been changed and no consequences have been enacted. This is but another filled checkmark on the list, another indicator of the coming conflict.

Gather yourself together, Cyberverse. Prepare with all your might against the war that is coming. Everyone knows its coming, so you have no excuse not to prepare. I suggest you to do if you want to see the other end of the fight alive and a member of your own sovereign alliance.

I have read every single post in this thread and would like a medal for doing so. I believe that I am also the only forum regular that hasn't posted in this 70+ page monstrosity ... until now.

Nope. I've been lurking it up. :P Having started in an alliance with a government much the same caliber of GGA's current one, my sympathies go out to their rank and file.

Let us stop and consider for a moment, before we get too excited (Too late, I know).

We've spent the last few...well, more like the entire thread saying various things about the GGA, several of them painfully true, some matters of opinion. We've called this a PR nightmare, said that it was a devastating revelation of the nature of a failing alliance, etc, etc.

However, I have one question: Did this change any minds? Did any of you, after having read this, truly have a major change of heart? Did any GGA members or friends suddenly wish to completely disassociate themselves from GGA?

I simply fee that, perhaps, just perhaps, this is all rather pointless. No minds have been changed and no consequences have been enacted. This is but another filled checkmark on the list, another indicator of the coming conflict.

Gather yourself together, Cyberverse. Prepare with all your might against the war that is coming. Everyone knows its coming, so you have no excuse not to prepare. I suggest you to do if you want to see the other end of the fight alive and a member of your own sovereign alliance.

Yes in fact, I had up until now frequently defended and liked the GGA. Now that has changed.

I have read every single post in this thread and would like a medal for doing so.

From what I gather GGA can make that happen for you, Hoo.

Edited by Aurion

Also GGA, sometimes things come around like this and it sucks, but I'm confident you will arrive out the other side stronger. If you guys need anything feel free to ask.

Dude, I'm in med school, and in my educated opinion I think it would be detrimental to your health to donate your spine. (you can resist all you want, Bob, but I can't pass up good ones)

Seriously though, anyone who wants a tl;dr should REALLY read the whole thread. You won't regret it.

How many times have the words "wow, just when you think it can't get any worse..." (or something to that effect) been said in this thread? In-!@#$@#$-credible.

Well I was hating GGA less recently but this just made me go

lol you haven't changed a bit f GGA

I was ambivalent towards GGA and, for all intents and purposes, retired IC. This thread just makes me pity them. The incompetence displayed in PR control...I am at a loss for words.

Wow. Just wow. Just when you think this thread won't get any more dramatic it does. I am just in awe when I read this thread. I also want to say this. Margrave is right. The cyberverse better brace it's self. War is coming.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Naturally none of their allies are going to admit it publicly, but you can bet your carrots that they're getting smacked around (presumably in their own gov. channel) in private.

Ahhh, who am I kidding. They're actually all sitting around looking for our spies and frothing at the mouth, exchanging favourite insults they'd like to throw at us because they can't bomb their own incompetence. How dare we point it out! Rabble-rousers traitors deserters raaaaaaaagh!

edit: much too late... deserters, not deserts.

Edited by Doitzel

Everyone knows its coming. Despite all the coy responses and deliberate dodging of questions, its obvious where we're headed. It's just a matter of time at this point.

Quite a few minds have changed. We shall see the results of those changed minds in a few days, I'd imagine.

I will admit I was never a big fan of the GGA and their phantom posturing, but this thread really opened my eyes towards their ineptitude and it made me wonder what in Admin's green Bob would someone be thinking to continue to be a member of the GGA. Seriously, just join the NPO or whomever else is pulling the strings.

Naturally none of their allies are going to admit it publicly, but you can bet your carrots that they're getting smacked around (presumably in their own gov. channel) in private.

Ahhh, who am I kidding. They're actually all sitting around looking for our spies and frothing at the mouth, exchanging favourite insults they'd like to throw at us because they can't bomb their own incompetence. How dare we point it out! Rabble-rousers traitors deserts raaaaaaaagh!

I'm still waiting for Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm degenerate108 to come around and throw another incomprehensible attempt at insulting you out there, that will likely come off completely different than as intended.

So, when I thought this tread was dying I see a GGA member trying censure a MCXA member. :lol:

While there are GGA members posting here this tread would survive.

Hahaha.

GGA members have completely disregarded the gag order. (Probably because they know they are above the current leadership)

Nobody in GGA are above Moo Holy Triumvirate.

/me waits until Shark Week is reinstated only under new management....

In all seriousness, GGA need to be careful of what happens from this. A couple more good PR moves might just help, but then again political favour is awfully fickle...