Crimes of Persuasion

Experimentum

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I completely agree everyone finds this amusing, I just don't see it having much damage on OBR, if someone wanted them dead by now they would be, they've left everyone alone and had their fun with this treaty.

These written words which have been lead into creation by you Mogar, left me with nothing more then to agree with them as I too, do not foresee brave soldiers across the world, which is our home, rushing into the Dark Rose lands with the fire in their hearts and a bullet in their guns.

I don't know which is more enjoyable. That OBR thought they would get away with it if they ever used that clause, or that you people actually fell for it. The meaning is pretty damn obvious to anyone of average intelligence making the slightest effort to decipher it.

I don't know which is more enjoyable. That OBR thought they would get away with it if they ever used that clause, or that you people actually fell for it. The meaning is pretty damn obvious to anyone of average intelligence making the slightest effort to decipher it.

ding ding ding, all it shows is people dont read the treaties they sign.

Funny story, I repeatedly refused to sign that stupid treaty because it wasn't written in human talk. I guess that makes me smarter than the rest of you. Well, genetics make me smarter than the rest of you as well as more handsome, but this doesn't hurt things either.

Also forsooth

They were invited to write it, as well as joining from the beginning, but they showed no interest in doing so. A lot of things have become a lot clearer. It's possible that they later added parts, but initially, they wanted no part of it.

You're either not being open about their involvement or you simply don't know. Draft =/= adding later parts. OBR apparently dropped out towards the end of the discussions but were deeply involved which is a far cry from having no part in it as you wrongly suggested.

I signed that back in AO. Started reading it but gave up after the first paragraph. I just had W_A_R tell me what it was about. :lol:

This is pretty funny and I don't get why people are upset. It's not like that clause would actually stop anyone from attacking OBR.

The funniest part is that OBR thought it would. What has stopped people from attacking OBR instead of the stupid wording on their treaty is that they really don't do anything and nobody much cares.

ooc: Two posts is more than this deserves. See ya.

OBR you guys are freaking awesome! It's like you had this trump card over all of CN for your entire existence, but out of the kindness of your heart never used it. We are all forever in your debt for your unparalleled compassion.

pretty much this, you basically won every war you could have fought against the biggest alliances in the game.

pretty much this, you basically won every war you could have fought against the biggest alliances in the game.

Seriously it's like they were in the back room in the VIP section sitting together giggling about what everyone else just signed, giving each other high-fives and backrubs for being so smart...but in the end they never did anything but giggle.

Seriously it's like they were in the back room in the VIP section sitting together giggling about what everyone else just signed, giving each other high-fives and backrubs for being so smart...but in the end they never did anything but giggle.

You're assuming that people automatically respected the treaties they signed. No one cared and this treaty meant nothing to those who signed it.. if OBR did something they didn't like, they'd have been stomped out for real.

As Electron Sponge said, what saved them is that they never did anything to piss anyone off. Had they, then this wouldn't have mattered much.

You assume there's honour left here on this planet.

I think the most hilarious part of this is the number of alliances who've signed the treaty without reading it. Not that I really blame them, it's practically a short novel. Anyway, I doubt this'll make in impact in the grand scheme of things but it's worth a few chuckles.

I think the most hilarious part of this is the number of alliances who've signed the treaty without reading it. Not that I really blame them, it's practically a short novel. Anyway, I doubt this'll make in impact in the grand scheme of things but it's worth a few chuckles.

In the end, people will say "it doesn't matter that you tricked us, we still like you", and not because they really do.

They're afraid of all them nukes. If this were any other alliance, or atleast any other alliance that didn't have that many nukes, they'd be stomped out for deception. Alliances have been taken out for less.

In the end, people will say "it doesn't matter that you tricked us, we still like you", and not because they really do.

They're afraid of all them nukes. If this were any other alliance, or atleast any other alliance that didn't have that many nukes, they'd be stomped out for deception. Alliances have been taken out for less.

Don't think so.

I await OBR's official apply with much haste.

emot-eng99.gif