Valhalla Double Announcement

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 1 year, 363 day anniversary to Valhalla. That's 1 year, 363 days of having 1/2 the Cyberverse thinking you're bullies, terrorists, and very good at hiding behind the allies who allow you to survive because you make excellent meat shields, and 1 year, 363 days of having the other half think you're great.

wedge-1.jpg

We got him pez, there is only so much one can do.

And you have it wrong, it is I that am their meatshield. It would be the highest honor to stand with Valhalla when the end of worlds comes, just as superlative friends should meet their shared destiny.

edit- a o/ cider

Edited by mhawk

I heard something about meat in this thread...so here i am.

Congrats Valhalla.

To the trolls...if you have a problem with Valhalla come and try to get them, i can use more casualties.

*eyeroll* Folks are well within their rights to state their dislike for Valhalla. I suppose that you are also well within your right to threaten them. Might I suggest that, rather than attempting to throw your weight around in a clearly hollow and empty way, if you don't like what I have to say, you try to get ME, as I, too, could use more casualties. I can assure you, just as you are willing to fight for your allies, mine are willing to fight for me.

*eyeroll* Folks are well within their rights to state their dislike for Valhalla. I suppose that you are also well within your right to threaten them. Might I suggest that, rather than attempting to throw your weight around in a clearly hollow and empty way, if you don't like what I have to say, you try to get ME, as I, too, could use more casualties. I can assure you, just as you are willing to fight for your allies, mine are willing to fight for me.

So am I to take your statement as a threat?

Our member saying "try to come get them" is a threat according to you. Your statement, "try to get me" would seem to be quite similar. Either way very classy and ironic to troll a birthday thread and claim they only hide behind their allies when you make a statement saying "mine are willing to fight for me."

Our member saying "try to come get them" is a threat according to you. Your statement, "try to get me" would seem to be quite similar. Either way very classy and ironic to troll a birthday thread and claim they only hide behind their allies when you make a statement saying "mine are willing to fight for me."

I think you're both reaching. Put the egos away.

edited for grammar.

Edited by astronaut jones

Slevin would whip you.

My post was meant to be ironic. It was only as threatening to your alliance as the one made by your member to other alliances. If you view it as a threat, perhaps you should be asking your member why he's threatening people publicly. If you don't, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

My post was meant to be ironic. It was only as threatening to your alliance as the one made by your member to other alliances. If you view it as a threat, perhaps you should be asking your member why he's threatening people publicly. If you don't, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

My member said what he did because he likes our allies and doesn't want folks shaking a blind angry stick at them. Perhaps if this was written as a page long manifesto called slevinism it would be more widely recognized as support for our allies instead of "threats."

Regarding the statement, "come get them and we'll defend" as a threat is pretty reaching and why I outlined your post. Our treaty to Valhalla says the exact same thing. Now if he had said, we're going to get you if you don't be quiet, that would be a threat. However stating that if you attack valhalla we'll get you is merely stating our treaty by other means.

Furthermore, the "threat" was not directed at STA, or any alliance. He said it to the "trolls" which it appears you apparently count yourself as one.

Edited by mhawk

My member said what he did because he likes our allies and doesn't want folks shaking a blind angry stick at them. Perhaps if this was written as a page long manifesto called slevinism it would be more widely recognized as support for our allies instead of "threats."

And I said what I said because I don't like this particular one of your allies, and the amazing thing about this form of communication is that it allows me to express that. Your member looked at some of the negative words, and offered to fight people who were saying them. Please, view my response not as a statement of ill-will, but as an invitation to "bring it on", should that truly be the inclination of TPF.

And I said what I said because I don't like this particular one of your allies, and the amazing thing about this form of communication is that it allows me to express that. Your member looked at some of the negative words, and offered to fight people who were saying them. Please, view my response not as a statement of ill-will, but as an invitation to "bring it on", should that truly be the inclination of TPF.

We're not going to bring on anything besides pity for you pez.

This is Valhalla's thread and as such I feel the op pic needs to be addressed with some spy intel we gathered on chefjoe.

holdmybeer.jpg

We're not going to bring on anything besides pity for you pez.

This is Valhalla's thread and as such I feel the op pic needs to be addressed with some spy intel we gathered on chefjoe.

holdmybeer.jpg

LOL so fitting

Thanks Slevin and Mhawk who could ask for better party guests

/me tosses a couple of beers to our allies