Valhalla Double Announcement

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how you pretend you didn't support noWedge for the longest time. Your "cringing" sounded a lot like cheering when he was terrorizing the weak.

You might want to check her alliance seniority date.

Congratulations, Valhalla. You have certainly come a very long way since when I was a young Purple nation ruler baffled by all the infighting in Purple that always seemed to be between Legionnaires and ex-Legionnaires.

I wasn't even in Valhalla when he was around. :rolleyes:

By "you" I meant the entire alliance not you personally. I assume given the area where this announcement was placed (OOC: Alliance announcement forum) that you speak for your alliance not for yourself only. The alliance you belong to used to support and cheer him on until he became impossible to defend (both IC and OOC).

Or maybe they were secretly disgusted all along but not until external pressure forced them did they dare rock the boat. So were you cowards then or are you liars now?

You're likely right.

Just so you know Valhalla was quite excited to roll MK back when you were there, sadly their beloved noWedge could not deliver. He and chefjoe probably cried about their inability to roll you on Skype for hours.

Do you really think it's appropriate to be flaming one of your alliance's closest allies in a public forum? Everyone around can tell you how I feel about them, and even I think you're REALLY out of line.

Edit: Yeah. The fine folks in the STA .gov channel just told me Jake Erics is Vox. And that I'm a moron. That's 2 for today. Apologies to Jake. *tips hat*

PS: Valhalla's birthday is the 28th. Not the 26th.

Edited by pezstar

Do you really think it's appropriate to be flaming one of your alliance's closest allies in a public forum? Everyone around can tell you how I feel about them, and even I think you're REALLY out of line.

I am simply pointing out their hypocrisy. They used to cheer noWedge on and now they re-write history as if the sins of Valhalla are the sins of noWedge alone.

All the horrible things he did, and you know of them better than most, he only did because Valhalla enabled him. Alone noWedge had no power to do what he did, we can thank his supporters for that.

He is not in an alliance, he is nobody. I expect from his tantrum someone in Valhalla once made him sad.

PS: Valhalla's birthday is the 28th. Not the 26th.

:ph34r:

He's not ours. Maybe Vox?

You're likely right.

Just so you know Valhalla was quite excited to roll MK back when you were there, sadly their beloved noWedge could not deliver. He and chefjoe probably cried about their inability to roll you on Skype for hours.

You just blew my mind. Nowedge, MK, the gravity present during the "moon landing", it all clicks into place.

I will turn in my resignation at once. God bless you sir.

Edit: I secretly admire you for your willingness to troll here and I hope you won't think less of me because I doubt that the moon landing actually happened maybe we can be friends still

Edited by Kortal

By "you" I meant the entire alliance not you personally. I assume given the area where this announcement was placed (OOC: Alliance announcement forum) that you speak for your alliance not for yourself only. The alliance you belong to used to support and cheer him on until he became impossible to defend (both IC and OOC).

Or maybe they were secretly disgusted all along but not until external pressure forced them did they dare rock the boat. So were you cowards then or are you liars now?

Or mebbe we just sobered up during the great mead shortage of '08 due to erroneous ordering practices and decided we couldnt allow such a travesty as that to occur again.

Yeah. Just another Voxer ghosting NPO and trying to stir things up a bit.

That's the story his war screen tells, anyways.

To clarify I am not a member of the New Pacific Order. I'm sorry you can't focus on my words but the AA I fly. With that out of the way I will now celebrate the enlightenment of comrade Kortal.