Valhalla Double Announcement

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or mebbe we just sobered up during the great mead shortage of '08 due to erroneous ordering practices and decided we couldnt allow such a travesty as that to occur again.

I'm saddened to see that you make light of the great crimes you were complicit to. Every person who noWedge hurt, (OOC: IC and more importantly OOC) he did with your knowledge and only because and the rest of Valhalla's government allowed it.

Edited by Jake Erics

I'm saddened to see that you make light of the great crimes you were complicit to. Every person who noWedge hurt, (IC and more importantly OOC) he did with your knowledge and only because and the rest of Valhalla's government allowed it.

You sound so bitter.. here, have a cookie

Cookie_M.jpg

Congrats to Valhalla. Lots of birthdays lately. It is tough to make it this far no matter how your policy. The milestones you've reached are indeed remarkable. Politics aside, no matter what views, when an alliance can say they've made it two years that is respectable.

You sound so bitter.. here, have a cookie

Cookie_M.jpg

Sorry I choose to take serious issues seriously.

<Nevik> Who is the !@#$%^ who is trolling our two year thread and why is he still alive?

I'm Jake Erics, I am not a homosexual and I am sure you mean you want to kill me IC, since Valhalla doesn't mix IC and OOC like they did under noWedge (right?).

Sorry I choose to take serious issues seriously.

I'm Jake Erics, I am not a homosexual and I am sure you mean you want to kill me IC, since Valhalla doesn't mix IC and OOC like they did under noWedge (right?).

I was serious when I was offering a cookie ;)

and the only person who is mixing something up is you, by mixing what is Valhalla now and what it was back then.

I wasnt in charge of ordering back then. you should know that since you were on the list of people whom he diverted mead funds too in order to buy special gifts.

I have no idea what sort of gibberish you're on about.

Happy 1 year, 363 day anniversary to Valhalla. That's 1 year, 363 days of having 1/2 the Cyberverse thinking you're bullies, terrorists, and very good at hiding behind the allies who allow you to survive because you make excellent meat shields, and 1 year, 363 days of having the other half think you're great.

Edited by pezstar

Happy 1 year, 363 day anniversary to Valhalla. That's 1 year, 363 days of having 1/2 the Cyberverse thinking you're bullies, terrorists, and very good at hiding behind the allies who allow you to survive because you make excellent meat shields, and 1 year, 363 days of having the other half think you're great.

Thank you. It is tough living in a Bi-Polar world at times isnt it?

Edited by chefjoe

He'd rather make mead jokes rather than own up to the fact he enabled noWedge as he went around bullying people IC and harassing them OOC.

In his defense, the records of all those assault charges get unsealed if he makes direct reference to them. The legion ones alone would add up to something like a century in prison, better to be on the safe side.

In his defense, the records of all those assault charges get unsealed if he makes direct reference to them. The legion ones alone would add up to something like a century in prison, better to be on the safe side.

It's cute that you think you're kidding about his offenses.