Valhalla Double Announcement

Actually you're wrong as well. You were formed on the night of the 22nd/23rd but weren't announced until later. Take it from someone who was also there and apparently has a better memory.

Birthdays are counted from when it was announced.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHOY Valhalla !!!

And what is this kind of person who bring the birth certificate at the birthday party to just ruin the celebration and seem smart when all the attendees look a bit embarassed for him with his intervention.... ?

but nevemind... Good Second anniversary... I've been here for nearly a year and i'm very happy to be part of the family...

Go for the 3d anniversary...

Edited by SeipherCaim

Against the advice of council I'm here to express our deep gratitude to Valhalla. We have found some really amazing supportive and great friends with you guys and those friendships will always stand the test of time. Valhalla has made it two years and they have had their tough times like any alliance, but I stand firmly behind them as they brandish their swords :P

Seriously congrats on the two years, and here is to MANY MANY more

/me raises muh glass of mead to toast some amazing friends.

When babies are born their birthday is on the same day they are born. Apparently not so with alliances.

Happy announcement anniversary day though!

This seems like a really silly argument, but I would say the official announcement is closest thing to being born.

This seems like a really silly argument, but I would say the official announcement is closest thing to being born.

TDSM8 celebrated its birthday from when the original members moved to the AA and made the forum open to others. The announcement came later. Just sayin.

O.

M.

G.

I did not expect this. I'm a bit caught off guard, so I'll just have to wing my acceptance speech.

Chefjoe - I remember you when you were just a glimmer in Bob Tuskins' eyes. You are a fine product of his loins and I hope you continue to lead Valhalla into prosperity. Also, more cream please.

SkyGreenChick - Hi, you are awesome. Oh Sky.

Akasha - I will destroy you yet, grow faster please.

Doland - I wub you.

Lucas - Moar diplomats!

Kry - I like your music. You're pretty cool too.

KingSuck - I will post more pics, promise :D.

Toga - Gaping what?

Graphix - Touch me. Also, uh, stop being mad at me.

*sniff*, WHAT WE HAVE IS BEAUTIFUL.

Edit: Oh yeah, Happy Birthday too!

Edited by Dr. Dan

Nice. I never thought you guys would make it out alive during the days of NoWedge. Oh how I was wrong :D

I would say this was the common thought. Many of us in Valhalla thought the same. But we did make it out, and we did because of the loyalty of our allies and the loyalty of our membership and its remaining leadership. Most alliances would have crumbled, allies would have said screw it, and let us fail. But Valhalla is a different kind of animal.

------

You may call us meatshields. That seems to define any small alliance that is allied to a larger alliance. but what we have is far more special. We are Die Hard loyal to each other and to our allies. We have come to the aid of our allies time and time again. When we needed them, they came to our aid. You can spin that however you want, but we know what it means, and that is all that matters.

Trolling a birthday post is sad. However looking at the sources I can completely understand. We'll let you trolls argue about when our birthday is. I'm sure one could argue all day when life begins. Conception? Birth? Official announcement? Signature? etc. Our Birthday was determined to be after members switched to the AA, drafted the charter, signed the charter and made an Official post to all of CN, not any grey area in between. When it comes to OUR alliance whatever we say is official, IS official. We thank you for your concern and views of OUR Birthday. Now have some cake! We made a "special" cake just for the trolls. Get it while its hot!

Thank you for all of your birthday wishes. We wouldn't have made it this far without our friends.

o/ Valhalla

o/ Slayer, DM, mhawk, Moo, Bigwoody and all of our long time friends that are just too many to list.

-Tron(in his birthday suit)ix

Edited by TRON IX

Against the advice of council I'm here to express our deep gratitude to Valhalla. We have found some really amazing supportive and great friends with you guys and those friendships will always stand the test of time. Valhalla has made it two years and they have had their tough times like any alliance, but I stand firmly behind them as they brandish their swords :P

Seriously congrats on the two years, and here is to MANY MANY more

/me raises muh glass of mead to toast some amazing friends.

So many people say we are meat shields, but its alliances like Olympus that I would meat shield for any day of the week.

(Seriously though, we'd go to oblivion for any of our allies)

We are honoured to call Olympus our brothers, you do us sooooo proud.

noWedge has gone, we have moved on, if you cant deal with that, I need more casualties

o/ Valhallalallalalalalalalalalalalala