Valhalla Double Announcement

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*eyeroll* Folks are well within their rights to state their dislike for Valhalla. I suppose that you are also well within your right to threaten them. Might I suggest that, rather than attempting to throw your weight around in a clearly hollow and empty way, if you don't like what I have to say, you try to get ME, as I, too, could use more casualties. I can assure you, just as you are willing to fight for your allies, mine are willing to fight for me.

I will throw my weight around however i like...show me what the hell your gonna do to stop me.

Congrats on the birthday, although it seems some people have strayed from the topic of it being a birthday thread...

*eyeroll* Folks are well within their rights to state their dislike for Valhalla. I suppose that you are also well within your right to threaten them. Might I suggest that, rather than attempting to throw your weight around in a clearly hollow and empty way, if you don't like what I have to say, you try to get ME, as I, too, could use more casualties. I can assure you, just as you are willing to fight for your allies, mine are willing to fight for me.

Sorry, too small. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep you in mind.

Ok, I've had enough.

I let our members share their opinion on the proviso they show some restraint and also do so in a manner that does not bring the STA into disrepute. It appears that this line has been crossed and, as such, I issue a rare order.

No STA members other than myself are to post in this thread from this point onwards

I apologise to Valhalla and TPF for the derailing of this topic. It was not so long ago the STA was complaining about peace terms based on grudges from long ago and it disappoints me to see a member of the STA now using those grudges to derail a topic celebrating your 2nd birthday announcement.

The STA hold higher standards than that. I now leave you to your celebrations.

Ok, I've had enough.

I let our members share their opinion on the proviso they show some restraint and also do so in a manner that does not bring the STA into disrepute. It appears that this line has been crossed and, as such, I issue a rare order.

No STA members other than myself are to post in this thread from this point onwards

I apologise to Valhalla and TPF for the derailing of this topic. It was not so long ago the STA was complaining about peace terms based on grudges from long ago and it disappoints me to see a member of the STA now using those grudges to derail a topic celebrating your 2nd birthday announcement.

I just gained a lot of respect for you Tyga :)

Ok, I've had enough.

Thank you Tyga. You can stay to enjoy the celebration with us. Plenty of cake and mead for all!

nice Tyga, keeping STA honorable is why I :wub: you guys

back on topc, Happy B-day Valhalla :awesome: (after being diplo to you guys for a while, i can see that Valhalla is perhaps the most active assingment I ever gotten and I :wub: it)

party on :D and pass my the beer

dragon, that's because there is only one sky ;)

:wub:

Ok, I've had enough.

Alright that was a very commendable post, thanks tyga.

I'm late, I'm late!

Dude, you missed it all. There were these guys crashing the party and people were saying like who are you and they said well who are you and bring it, then the other guys said no you bring it and some one puked on the rug then the cops came and everyone ran and the cops were like who are you and people were like who are you and bring it then the cops said no you bring it then you came in.