Valhalla Double Announcement

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am simply pointing out their hypocrisy. They used to cheer noWedge on and now they re-write history as if the sins of Valhalla are the sins of noWedge alone.

All the horrible things he did, and you know of them better than most, he only did because Valhalla enabled him. Alone noWedge had no power to do what he did, we can thank his supporters for that.

Nobody knew the depths of his depravity until well after the fact, especially those closest to him. Once he was ousted everyone came forward with their stories. As someone close to the situation, I can assure you that removing him via charter was no easy task (again, had the rest of Valhallan leadership known what he was doing long before his removal rather than ex post facto, it would have been easier to have the Norns remove him...he would have been banninated from PB, not just Valhalla).

It's a credit to Valhalla that they stuck together despite of the actions of noWedge...and not because of noWedge.

Happy 2 years Valhalla!

Edited by Slayer99

It's cute that you think you're kidding about his offenses.

I never kid about the countless souls harmed at the order of the NPO and their cronies that this man and the rest of our saviors in Vox Populi have graciously opened our eyes to.

And I'm always cute.

Wow. I didn't realize that OG has been around longer than Valhalla. :)

Thank for the medal, and I wish you a very happy birthday (whatever day it falls on). :)

Jake, do everyone a favor and STFU. You've made your point several times over and you're merely repeating yourself. We get it. It changes nothing, but we get it.

Thank you. It is tough living in a Bi-Polar world at times isnt it?

Yes it is! Now how about another round before I move to unaligned purple to give your lower ranks training? Well, shizznit, your two years of feasting on my brothers and sisters has no one in range of me. Oh dear Admin, why am I drinking Valhallan mead and posting?

Also, hai King Suck, with wub ;)

Nobody knew the depths of his depravity until well after the fact, especially those closest to him. Once he was ousted everyone came forward with their stories. As someone close to the situation, I can assure you that removing him via charter was no easy task (again, had the rest of Valhallan leadership known what he was doing long before his removal rather than ex post facto, it would have been easier to have the Norns remove him...he would have been banninated from PB, not just Valhalla).

It's a credit to Valhalla that they stuck together despite of the actions of noWedge...and not because of noWedge.

Happy 2 years Valhalla!

Edit: I'm removing the post that was here, because this situation with noWedge affected quite a few more people than just me. I don't want to dredge up bad memories for them as well, and it's a year and a half in the past, and it should have stayed there. Consider it dead.

Happy Anniversary, Valhalla.

Edited by pezstar

While I won't dare say that you knew, as I have honestly never spoken to you, I can tell you with 100% certainty that Chefjoe knew. He knew because I told him. In fact, not only did I tell him, I showed him logs. His response was akin to "Then do something about it. Oh wait, you can't."

Moo knew. I showed him logs as well. Moo, for the record, did something about it... he did all he could at the time as someone in a third party alliance, by having a little chat with him and filing that info away in case it ever needed to resurface. When it did, he was awesome about it.

That's all, really. I just wanted to let you know that Chefjoe most DEFINITELY knew. In fact, that little backhanded comment about the "mead" earlier was a direct reference to it. He's not so different from noWedge, you see. He feels that I insulted his alliance, and his immediate reaction was to resort to OOC comments.

For the record, and OOC as someone who can back Pezstar up, I am not noWedge and the mead reference I made had nothing to do with that history.

IC: Just being cautious, Valhalla is good-intentioned I think except for their slaughtering of my unaligned breathren.

For the record, and OOC as someone who can back Pezstar up, I am not noWedge and the mead reference I made had nothing to do with that history.

IC: Just being cautious, Valhalla is good-intentioned I think except for their slaughtering of my unaligned breathren.

I was talking about Chefjoe's reference. Thank you for the back up. :)

6. STA and the Coalition alliances will stay respectful on the OWF at all times.

Troubling business here in this most celebratory of announcements :/

Surely Valhalla knows people can comment critically and still be respectful? Plus, the Vox or whatever poster who started this tangent and, speaking for myself, I got sucked in hanging around here by the nice pm from KingSuck. In other words... Chillax?

Those were peace terms. We've not been under those for awhile now. Nice try, though!

You guys are surrendering to someone or other like every other week, who can keep track honestly?

(But ehhh, dumb mistake on my part, you get first blood k?)

General Specific its more the venue that makes this a tad less than respectful rather than the actual posts tbh

Edited by Kortal

You guys are surrendering to someone or other like every other week, who can keep track honestly?

(But ehhh, dumb mistake on my part, you get first blood k?)

General Specific its more the venue that makes this a tad less than respectful rather than the actual posts tbh

true (not the Sta jab, but the second sentence), but given the nature of how grievances and problems are handled on Planet Bob's forums, it's really not that big of a deal. Issues will always linger, even when we think they are settled. I mean, after all, I despise Valhalla for being tech-raiding scum, but I still have the presence of mind to acknowledge you are humans with hearts who are improving.

Edited by General Specific

Examples please.

Also, congrats on the 2 years.

I've allowed my mind to wander and my ordinarily flawless posting has slipped, I beg your pardon and hope you'll remove the boot to my throat in this collective verbal jousting following my last two posts.

And thank you for the congratulations.

I've allowed my mind to wander and my ordinarily flawless posting has slipped, I beg your pardon and hope you'll remove the boot to my throat in this collective verbal jousting following my last two posts.

And thank you for the congratulations.

It always satisfying to see a full retreat from deliberate lies designed to smear. You are free to go.