Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Way to try and get allies and sympathisers here Northrend.

Why go and piss off people you are not even at war with?

Northrend does not speak for Vox Populi. Doitzel does. Pretty sure we as a group have no opinion on LUE positive or negative. We do however have an opinion on MK, and that's that they are some sexy beasts.

Congratulations on getting your nukes back, 'Shrooms. I hope you get to use them on NPO someday.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, your word choice does indeed suck. This statement reeks of so much pandering and grovelling it makes me sick to think that MK ever stood a chance at any point against the New Pacific Order. With a membership so ingratiated to the Emperor and his lap dogs how can anyone expect change. You people make me sick. It is sad to see that MK has been reduced to nothing but a shell of it's former self. With any luck, some true members of the vision that was once LUE will take MK to better futures.

Heres a quote from the man himself, archon, for you to think about:

When we formed Mushroom Kingdom, we wanted an elite alliance that wasn't lulzy

He, and his members are all of the same mind set, maybe you think this makes us sheep, but there is a difference and a fine line which defines it. I think there is also a time to admit when you are wrong, and Im sorry to say for you that this is one of them.

GW1 they actually were given little time to deal with the situation and had tygaland waited, would have ended alot differently.

GW2 they supported their friend in a hopeless war just because they were friends, I think that's pretty honorable.

GW3 they broke a peace treaty that basically said you're going to be our slaves forever, to fight alongside their friends and were forced to disband due to this, again I would say thats pretty honorable when you put your friends ahead of your nations.

I was asked by Sandwich Controversy not to reply, there's other times and places for this discussion.

Heres a quote from the man himself, archon, for you to think about:

He, and his members are all of the same mind set, maybe you think this makes us sheep, but there is a difference and a fine line which defines it. I think there is also a time to admit when you are wrong, and Im sorry to say for you that this is one of them.

I like this post because it uses factual evidence to defeat a rather ridiculous argument.

Now seriously, guys. It's one member of Vox. We all get angry when one member of our various alliances spouts off something moronic and we all get lumped along in with him. It happens far too often, and none of us like it. So why do it to Vox? Don't hate on the alliance due to the member - hate on the member.

So, is that why you have Yoshi in your forum signature? Oh wait...

Indeed. It is clear that freedom, dignity and respect are not among your values. It is sad that this is the case, but such can be expected from those who have lost the will to fight.

Feel free to stop posting this nonsense anytime. I can't make you but trust me, it's really not helping you or anyone.

edit: Oh, where are my manners? Congratulations MK, it's good to see you made it through the terms - though it was never much in doubt.

Edited by Moridin

Well done insulting MK in every way possible with your post. I don't see a valid point anywhere within it and only blind hatred for MK and NPO.

First off, NPO granted them terms in the first place when MK didn't expect to receive terms when they entered the noCB war. Point for NPO in the view of MK, continued existence is always nice right?

Second off, NPO released them from nuclear terms early. While this may seem like not such a big deal to you, MK loves their nukes. The post by Archon represents that quite well, and his happiness at being released early is in his post, not his great love for NPO that is obvious from the fact that MK and NPO have a MADP right no..oh wait.

Third off, you seem to think that MK wanted to oppose the NPO and existed for the sole purpose of doing so. No, MK just supports their allies and that's why they ended up going against NPO, and also why they are one of my favorite alliances. MK realizes that hate for NPO will get them nowhere and they do their best to not have any members who may dislike NPO (as there are in every alliance members who don't like NPO) influence their policy. This is why they are a beloved alliance, not because they are the polar opposite to NPO like you seem to think they are.

You want change? Good for you, get it yourself. MK isn't your lapdog or anyone's.

Oh HEY let's try to call MK LUE 2.0 when there's only a few people who are exLUE in MK but eh we can still pretend there's a lot right and try to manipulate them into how we view.

Grow up, the game isn't about the destruction of the NPO for all of us, and certainly not for MK. They are not your tool by which NPO will be destroyed.

Actually, he hit the nail right on the head. We really do only exist to hate and scheme against the NPO. We've hid it this long but now we have nukes so we're all set to do what we have been doing all over again. Nothing like doing the same thing over and over again. I happen to enjoy the 5k infra jump after the past few times around. I've really gotten to know it well. Maybe this time we can go all the way. ;)

The well wishes are appreciated and all but it would be even more appreciated if people stopped telling us to fight their wars for them. I love war as much as if not more than the next guy but it would be nice to take advantage of our freedom to ensure we won't ever be anybody else's cannon fodder.