Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the things to wake up to this morning, this was not something I expected. We are eternally grateful for this kind and unnecessary gesture. It is a simple act, sure, but the meaning behind it speaks volumes. We took the best of a bad situation and made it a pleasure to work with each other, and as a result proved that so long as you maintain a simple courtesy and kindness you are not doomed to die should you lose.

You have shown MK a great kindness with your most recent acts, and we shall not forget it.

OOC: Jesus my word choice sucks today. I apologize for that >.>

Of all the things to wake up to this morning, this was not something I expected. We are eternally grateful for this kind and unnecessary gesture. It is a simple act, sure, but the meaning behind it speaks volumes. We took the best of a bad situation and made it a pleasure to work with each other, and as a result proved that so long as you maintain a simple courtesy and kindness you are not doomed to die should you lose.

You have shown MK a great kindness with your most recent acts, and we shall not forget it.

OOC: Jesus my word choice sucks today. I apologize for that >.>

Yes, your word choice does indeed suck. This statement reeks of so much pandering and grovelling it makes me sick to think that MK ever stood a chance at any point against the New Pacific Order. With a membership so ingratiated to the Emperor and his lap dogs how can anyone expect change. You people make me sick. It is sad to see that MK has been reduced to nothing but a shell of it's former self. With any luck, some true members of the vision that was once LUE will take MK to better futures.

Yes, your word choice does indeed suck. This statement reeks of so much pandering and grovelling it makes me sick to think that MK ever stood a chance at any point against the New Pacific Order. With a membership so ingratiated to the Emperor and his lap dogs how can anyone expect change. You people make me sick. It is sad to see that MK has been reduced to nothing but a shell of it's former self. With any luck, some true members of the vision that was once LUE will take MK to better futures.

Why thank you for this mid-day chuckle. I guess when they release us early, we should instead be jerks, and immediately declare war on them, yes?

So much amusement, in one itty bitty post.

Some people in this thread are too ingenuous for their own good. Won't say who.

ingenuous

1. ... straightforward; candid, open and frank

Yes, the truth sometimes is quite painful.

Why thank you for this mid-day chuckle. I guess when they release us early, we should instead be jerks, and immediately declare war on them, yes?

It's more of the gracious attitude you've shown to someone who has occupied your lands for so long. You act as if the granting of freedom is a gift. It is a right. Anyone thinking otherwise is a fool.

Edited by Northrend

Well done insulting MK in every way possible with your post. I don't see a valid point anywhere within it and only blind hatred for MK and NPO.

First off, NPO granted them terms in the first place when MK didn't expect to receive terms when they entered the noCB war. Point for NPO in the view of MK, continued existence is always nice right?

Second off, NPO released them from nuclear terms early. While this may seem like not such a big deal to you, MK loves their nukes. The post by Archon represents that quite well, and his happiness at being released early is in his post, not his great love for NPO that is obvious from the fact that MK and NPO have a MADP right no..oh wait.

Third off, you seem to think that MK wanted to oppose the NPO and existed for the sole purpose of doing so. No, MK just supports their allies and that's why they ended up going against NPO, and also why they are one of my favorite alliances. MK realizes that hate for NPO will get them nowhere and they do their best to not have any members who may dislike NPO (as there are in every alliance members who don't like NPO) influence their policy. This is why they are a beloved alliance, not because they are the polar opposite to NPO like you seem to think they are.

You want change? Good for you, get it yourself. MK isn't your lapdog or anyone's.

Oh HEY let's try to call MK LUE 2.0 when there's only a few people who are exLUE in MK but eh we can still pretend there's a lot right and try to manipulate them into how we view.

Grow up, the game isn't about the destruction of the NPO for all of us, and certainly not for MK. They are not your tool by which NPO will be destroyed.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

We will all cry ourselves to sleep tonight knowing you are disappointed in our actions.

Considering our former LUE count is at an all time low, I dont see that happening. Right now, its the former Pacifican Sirwilliam who rules MK. Please be ready for the NPO-MK MADP coming out next week.

Edited by tamerlane

Your lack of intelligence and your blind hate is showing. Also, HOORAY FOR FALSE STEREO TYPES. I have respect for some Vox members, you however, are not one of them. Please report back to January 2007, they called, they want their rhetoric back.

Well done insulting MK in every way possible with your post. I don't see a valid point anywhere within it and only blind hatred for MK and NPO.

What blind hatred? I'm merely pointing out that MK has gone out of their way in this thread to praise the mighty and all benevolent NPO for their kind actions. It's pathetic really.

First off, NPO granted them terms in the first place when MK didn't expect to receive terms when they entered the noCB war. Point for NPO in the view of MK, continued existence is always nice right?

We never got terms and we're existing just fine thanks. I'd rather not sacrifice my principles for a few pixels. Infrastructure pales in comparison to the ability to do, and say as you please without fear of pissing off Pacifica.

Second off, NPO released them from nuclear terms early. While this may seem like not such a big deal to you, MK loves their nukes. The post by Archon represents that quite well, and his happiness at being released early is in his post, not his great love for NPO that is obvious from the fact that MK and NPO have a MADP right no..oh wait.

Wow, so wait, claiming that as long as you don't piss off the NPO you can have fun and be free to purchase whatever pixels you want for your nation is to be expected? Damn, here I thought we were free to play the game as we want. The fact that the user in question, like many others, have bent over backwards to compliment the NPO for their exceeding "kindness" is what bothers me. It looks like love to me. All you have managed to accomplish is to fulfill the role NPO wants you to be.

Third off, you seem to think that MK wanted to oppose the NPO and existed for the sole purpose of doing so. No, MK just supports their allies and that's why they ended up going against NPO, and also why they are one of my favorite alliances. MK realizes that hate for NPO will get them nowhere and they do their best to not have any members who may dislike NPO (as there are in every alliance members who don't like NPO) not influence their policy. This is why they are a beloved alliance, not because they are the polar opposite to NPO like you seem to think they are.

I never acted as if the creation of MK was a response to the NPO's existence. I'm operating under no illusions that MK is here to fight Pacifica. I'm pointing out (that like FAN) one can be neutral towards them, or in FAN's case, even friends and still be faced with the prospect of war with them. Does this mean you cut and run when you get your nose bloodied? That you are so willing to sacrifice your freedoms, or your sovereignty for the sake of a few dozen levels of tech or a few nukes? I can see that you love the NPO, because you have little in the way of courage to stand up for the ability of alliances to act in whichever manner they choose. This has nothing to do with "blind" hatred of the NPO. I've said it elsewhere and I will say it here. I don't want to see NPO destroyed, and I don't want to see her allies destroyed. What we want, is for Pacifica to cease it's hegemony over the rest of the community and to release alliances from having to toe the pacifican line in order to survive. What we want, is freedom in short.

You want change? Good for you, get it yourself. MK isn't your lapdog or anyone's.

Oh HEY let's try to call MK LUE 2.0 when there's only a few people who are exLUE in MK but eh we can still pretend there's a lot right and try to manipulate them into how we view.

The only reason you're not LUE 2.0 is because the NPO wouldn't allow. I think we all know that and lying through your digital teeth about it is pointless. LUE was an awesome alliance and I think a lot, though not all obviously, would love to see the same spirit in MK. Is that too much to ask? That you actually show a 10th of the courage they did?

Grow up, the game isn't about the destruction of the NPO for all of us, and certainly not for MK.

Again, please point out where I said we wanted NPO to be destroyed. If you can do this, I'll give you a dog biscuit.

We never sacrificed our principles. Ours were never the same as yours. As for the praise, well they did let us off a little bit early and without incident...saying thank you for a gracious act never hurt anyone.

Someone obviously grabbed the vinegar this morning instead of the folgers.

The only reason you're not LUE 2.0 is because the NPO wouldn't allow. I think we all know that and lying through your digital teeth about it is pointless. LUE was an awesome alliance and I think a lot, though not all obviously, would love to see the same spirit in MK. Is that too much to ask? That you actually show a 10th of the courage they did?

Yes, you know us so well. Thank you for that wonderful lackluster speech. I almost wished LUE was still around but then I remembered Klosterdev's TeaPot Video and I snapped back to my senses.

:edit: grammar

Edited by tamerlane

Yay, it's a surprise, a toy and candy all at once. :awesome:

Please elaborate more on this "vision that was once LUE" and how it relates to MK. ^_^

Yes, you know us so well. Thank you for that wonderful lackluster speech. I almost wished LUE was still around but then I remembered Klosterdev's TeaPot Video and I snapped back to my sense.

So, is that why you have Yoshi in your forum signature? Oh wait...

We never sacrificed our principles. Ours were never the same as yours. As for the praise, well they did let us off a little bit early and without incident...saying thank you for a gracious act never hurt anyone.

Indeed. It is clear that freedom, dignity and respect are not among your values. It is sad that this is the case, but such can be expected from those who have lost the will to fight.

Edited by Northrend

:ph34r:

It clearly stated that the first strike policy would be removed permanently, so that is still in effect as it was agreed to.

While it seems that most of MK likes it this way, I have to ask why this term was put into effect anyway. o.o I could understand if this were for an extended amount of time, but it seems as though any "permanent" term like this is important enough to question. Do you see nukes as immoral? o.o

Indeed. It is clear that freedom, dignity and respect are not among your values. It is sad that this is the case, but such can be expected from those who have lost the will to fight.

Of course they aren't. I mean, we're not free (oh wait, we are), we clearly have no dignity (but that can be blamed on our midnight streaking escapades), and we're most definitely not respected by those in CN who we also respect.

You have opened up my eyes.

Of course they aren't. I mean, we're not free (oh wait, we are), we clearly have no dignity (but that can be blamed on our midnight streaking escapades), and we're most definitely not respected by those in CN who we also respect.

You have opened up my eyes.

You are not true until proven false.