TPF DoS

mhawk

tpflag1.jpg

The last few days have been a flurry of drama and as such we'd like to let it be known despite the consequences of our support, we are very proud to count Zenith among our allies and will continue to act as such. At this time we would also like to make a reminder to any alliances which may be recruiting or poaching members from our allies is making a most terrible mistake and should exercise all haste in resolving those issues.

In short, we got your back Zenith :)

-mhawk

The Phoenix Federation

Edited by mhawk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, one time I tried to poach members from Zenith.

Sometime after that, I was looking forward to enjoying a bowl of cereal only to find my milk had gone bad.

If you enjoy a find breakfast as I do, you will cease and desist poaching members from Zenith. Or chalk it up to coincidence...but do you really want to risk ruining the most important meal of the day?

I would expect that TPF would of course have Zenith's back on the issue of poaching, just as Rok has the back of all its protectorates, or for that matter the back of all its other allies, regarding the poaching of members.

Nice of you to make this DoS though.

I couldn't agree more.

Poaching makes Edgecrushers angry. :nuke: Doesn't matter how big or small an alliance is.

o/ TPF

o/ Zenith

Edited by Uralica

Thanks for the support. TPF has been an amazing ally to us and I dare to dream that we have been the same to them. :wub:

Sometime after that, I was looking forward to enjoying a bowl of cereal only to find my milk had gone bad.

If you enjoy a find breakfast as I do, you will cease and desist poaching members from Zenith.

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement.

Edited by Sulmar