TPF DoS

mhawk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect that TPF would of course have Zenith's back on the issue of poaching, just as Rok has the back of all its protectorates, or for that matter the back of all its other allies, regarding the poaching of members.

Nice of you to make this DoS though.

This sums up my sentiments.

o/ Hal

I'm planning on starting a huge spam thread and then forcing all of you to come post in it. Beware... my epic diplomacy skills are coming.

OOC: Your arcade is awesome btw.

Be careful... It's a TARP!! ;) we've lost many a member due to inactivity because they are stuck in the arcade for weeks on end :P

I love spam.. so BRING IT! :D

Be careful... It's a TARP!! ;) we've lost many a member due to inactivity because they are stuck in the arcade for weeks on end :P

Yeah.... I almost lost my job because I lost track of time...

EUREKA, I've just discovered the secret to TPF's war machine. You must send out your arcade URL to your opponents beforehand... Brilliant.

I love spam.. so BRING IT! :D

Oh ho ho, you obviously have never been up against a RoK spammer. I shall meet you on the battlefield good sir.

http://i40.nonpermited image host.com/2bb8sl.jpg

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1253644

I know I am being annoying, but I couldn't help myself ^_^

Like I said before it's always good to show support for an ally in need.

I don't see any mention of a treaty cancellation, real or pretend, in this announcement.

Well, Zenith are cool so it's nice that they are supported and all ... but what are you supporting them against? Have I missed something?

Come back to me Bob and I will reveal all. In time I will have seduced you all and FOK and Hoo all back into my loving embrace. As for Zenith my humble services and diplomatic tact stand ready if you should need me.