TPF DoS

mhawk

That is the funny part.

The part that is getting old is the need to announce support for allies. Where is the show of dedication to all of TPFs other allies?

Well, it could be implied that we support ALL our allies and just mentioning Zenith due to recent issues. OR you could deceide that we only have Zenith's back and go mess with one of our other allies. The Choice is yours....choose wisely. :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the funny part.

The part that is getting old is the need to announce support for allies. Where is the show of dedication to all of TPFs other allies?

I'd say in that case this thread should be seen as a "Hai, we're good friends with Zenith, mess with them we'll mess you up"

hmmm. More white sphere drama!

Ragnarok is sure an aqua shade of White. :P Points for a Han Solo avatar though.

:wub: as always, TPF :wub:

I'm gonna pick one of TPF's allies to mess with. Just to see how that turns out. :P

I say we find The Pansy in an alley and tickle him. :ph34r:

Edited by Duncan King

Glad to see this DoS though I never had any doubt in my mind of their intent, as it aligns with Old Guard's. I could make another thread announcing our DoS for Zenith, however, Caesar833 would not like it (I thought he was a friend of DK's :( ), so I'll just piggyback this thread to announce for one and all to see.

Zenith is cool. We approve - and support them.

o7 Zenith

o7 TPF

But! Yes, there is a "but," Virginia. DK, get your mitts off of Flower Boy. He's mine to abuse, thankyouverymuch. Oh. Alright. I'll share.

Well, it could be implied that we support ALL our allies and just mentioning Zenith due to recent issues. OR you could deceide that we only have Zenith's back and go mess with one of our other allies. The Choice is yours....choose wisely. :D

I love your way with words and fully support them.

You've got no more chains (to the desk).

*tosses the key in the ocean.

I would expect that TPF would of course have Zenith's back on the issue of poaching, just as Rok has the back of all its protectorates, or for that matter the back of all its other allies, regarding the poaching of members.

Nice of you to make this DoS though.

Always the eloquent speaker.. you do not disappoint my friend. Thank you for the kind words :D

Congrats. Though I may not much care for you, TPF, I do like Zenith and I'm glad you're not selling them out.

We try to be evil Raf.. but that DAMN DK.. why would anyone want to sell her out?? I mean seriously :)

oo/ Zenith (TPF has your back.. I'll take point)

oo/ supporting allies even when some think its unpopular :P

Perhaps we should do away with treaties and just make these announcements in times of tension. It seems that these type announcements are likely to hold up far more than the majority of treaties now a days.

Now to the actual topic- As I said just now I like topics like this, hope TPF continues to hold true to it's allies.

Glad to see this DoS though I never had any doubt in my mind of their intent, as it aligns with Old Guard's. I could make another thread announcing our DoS for Zenith, however, Caesar833 would not like it (I thought he was a friend of DK's :( ), so I'll just piggyback this thread to announce for one and all to see.

Zenith is cool. We approve - and support them.

o7 Zenith

o7 TPF

But! Yes, there is a "but," Virginia. DK, get your mitts off of Flower Boy. He's mine to abuse, thankyouverymuch. Oh. Alright. I'll share.

Thats GB who is friendly with DK. So close. All im saying is it seems pointless for an honorable alliance to announce its support to a treaty partner. Maybe if TPF was an alliance that usually wouldnt uphold treaties (ODN?) it would serve a purpose. Or if they hadnt previously signed a treaty that required support. It just seems like a redundant type of announcement.

Thats GB who is friendly with DK. So close. All im saying is it seems pointless for an honorable alliance to announce its support to a treaty partner. Maybe if TPF was an alliance that usually wouldnt uphold treaties (ODN?) it would serve a purpose. Or if they hadnt previously signed a treaty that required support. It just seems like a redundant type of announcement.

Think of it more as me trying to jab some alliance to do the right thing, rather than our friends having to play a game of wits for awhile.

Edited by mhawk

We can assume that they have approached the alliance regarding this and then posted up this to make sure the alliance was sure that TPF meant business.