This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all acknowledge that Vox Populi has done more to kill NPO opposition than NPO themselves. They manage to discourage opposition with their shocking exposes (can't get the accent over the last e), and by making potential opposition think they'll be laughed at.

I love the way it was played up, definitely thought it was going to be high quality

I guess half the battle is presentation, unfortunately the content is lacking

If anyone played it up, it wasn't me. The two stories are clearly laid out in the second paragraph.

Well, for this to be actually really cool move by you, to make an impact, you should have released some info that would include some serious spying, so to say, and not just one that is based on managing a membership mask.

So, it lacks that punch, comes out short that way and also as just another way to squeeze in some negative comments about the NPO like you aren't already doing it 24/7.

Only thing that saves it is your sense of forming it in a funny structure.

Cant give it a high grade, comes out short at the end as just another attention grab but not that good one.

Edited by Branimir

We should all acknowledge that Vox Populi has done more to kill NPO opposition than NPO themselves. They manage to discourage opposition with their shocking exposes (can't get the accent over the last e), and by making potential opposition think they'll be laughed at.

Um, they will be. We laughed at the League and we certainly laughed at AEGIS.

I like how Pacifica complains that they're blamed for everything while a bunch of sniveling spineless sucklers attached to their teat shout that we're suppressing opposition by being more exciting than "YOU WANT MDP!?!?!"

I'm sorry that you were born without a personality, I'm sure that is the fault of Vox Populi as well.

So you spied and got dull and worthless info and then added an even more dull and worthless commentary to make it more dull and worthless? You guys make FANs old spy ring and propaganda department look down right talented. I just can not tell if you all are a NPO creation to make anyone who opposes them look incompetent or if you all really are just that completely incompetent. I have not bothered looking at a VOX thread in sometime as they have all proved to be pointless, I see nothing has changed.

So you spied and got dull and worthless info and then added an even more dull and worthless commentary to make it more dull and worthless? You guys make FANs old spy ring and propaganda department look down right talented. I just can not tell if you all are a NPO creation to make anyone who opposes them look incompetent or if you all really are just that completely incompetent. I have not bothered looking at a VOX thread in sometime as they have all proved to be pointless, I see nothing has changed.

I found FAN's dispatch during the last war to be very entertaining. This was just boring.

If you guys would just let things develop instead of spying and making this stuff public we'd be seeing a lot more wars. As ES said, now that you guys have said what you did it's likely to never happen.

No Soldiers below Chancellor post in this thread.

If a thread like this puts people off from whatever plans they may have then they would not go through with it anyway.

Um, they will be. We laughed at the League and we certainly laughed at AEGIS.

I like how Pacifica complains that they're blamed for everything while a bunch of sniveling spineless sucklers attached to their teat shout that we're suppressing opposition by being more exciting than "YOU WANT MDP!?!?!"

I'm sorry that you were born without a personality, I'm sure that is the fault of Vox Populi as well.

The funniest thing is that just today I told Twisted that I don't have a personality but that some people actually like me. It amazes me as well. Glad to see I'm not crazy.

Edit: I was never a big treaty person myself. I focused more on friends and people I trust. That's why I'm privy to some information you can't even guess.

Edited by Brandon Simonson

Hmm... I could either point out that the NPO did this to train young nations and recently raised the price the tech corps receives to help encourage growth in smaller nations, as well as talk at length about Pacifican foreign policy, but I think I'll go down a different road so effectively used against many of my productions:

The original post includes images used without the creator’s permission. The New Pacific Order hereby request Schattenmann cease and desists in utilizing NPO images without permission.

I just can not tell if you all are a NPO creation to make anyone who opposes them look incompetent or if you all really are just that completely incompetent. I have not bothered looking at a VOX thread in sometime as they have all proved to be pointless, I see nothing has changed.

Oh no Doitzel, they're on to us! We must not have the plebeians knowing that Vox is but a department of Pacifica.

Gentlemen, if you will please direct your attention to my ink pen.

mib.jpg

Also if I may be so bold to reserve a screen shoot of any of my post from NPO board in your next audition.

Yes, I too want some attention and a delusion of importance,....cant blame me am only human

This came as a pleasant surprise.

While the membership mask Vox managed to get is not a serious threat to NPO homeland security, still, comments like these which show approval of this violation of our halls is not something anybody can really be really pleasant about.

Your comment saddens me.