This Week in Pacifica

According to the Freedom of Imagery Convention which you authored and the NPO signed, all three of the images used in the original post are acceptable under the terms of this convention. The first was created by Schattenman, the third was created by our friend who took the screenshot, and the second is an emblem that represents your alliance.

Vox Populi, as members of the CN Community, are allowed to use any and all NPO emblems, flags and shields in any of our creations. Therefore, try again, Sir Paul.

Wrong.

This treaty only applies to images that are truly used to represent the identity of the alliance, and not other works, such as custom signatures, custom member flags, posters, videos, propaganda, or other such work.

Note that the images must be used to represent the identity of the alliance. The Pacific Bank Logo is representative of the Pacific Bank specifically. While the Pacific Bank is a subset of the New Pacific Order, it does not represent the entirety of the alliance. Therefore, the Pacific Bank logo does not represent the entire alliance, the convention does not apply.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear Lord Strider, this is not the Body Republic. My report notes , and the quote used includes, that nations that want money now have to sweat it out by selling tech--an arduous process not suited to pure nation building. You'll note that half the story is not the change, but the change in income available to small nations, which is deep.

You will note as well, that each day every nation in the Order sweats it out for the Whole of the Order. We work together and with our allies to make sure that scum like you, yes you in character, do not advance your ways. No one person scarifies more then the other.

You will note as well, that each day every nation in the Order sweats it out for the Whole of the Order. We work together and with our allies to make sure that scum like you, yes you in character, do not advance your ways. No one person scarifies more then the other.

What would you do if I didn't give you an opportunity to get your side out here?

I never went anywhere, just been sittin in the shade.

I am not surpised however to see you havin fun in the thread, I almost made you a drama queen sig once. Whats your view on this whole thing? :D

If the shade means not having a nation, okay.

My view is lol, vox is here to try and provide fun and now people are complaining about what they're trying, and NPO is still playing their whole "we're evil hurhurr" card.

I am flattered that the entire New Pacific Order sweats it out to hold me down.

Wrong.

Note that the images must be used to represent the identity of the alliance. The Pacific Bank Logo is representative of the Pacific Bank specifically. While the Pacific Bank is a subset of the New Pacific Order, it does not represent the entirety of the alliance. Therefore, the Pacific Bank logo does not represent the entire alliance, the convention does not apply.

Id like to point out that regardless of whatever treaty you signed, generally accepted copyright protocol allows us to use any and all images under "fair use" rules since we are using the information/images in an educational and informative way, on top of the fact that by using the NPO imagery, we are not inhibitingthe NPO from making money off of those images, since you do not sell them.

On top of that, youve already vowed to destroy all of us, what could you possibly do that would deter us beyond that?

This should be called "This Week in MHA", because that part was far more interesting than the NPO ending its non-military aid.

For the 5th time: The parts including MHA are not about MHA, they're about NPO.

Wrong.

Impressive. Most Impressive. But you are not an Imperial Officer yet!

If the shade means not having a nation, okay.

My view is lol, vox is here to try and provide fun and now people are complaining about what they're trying, and NPO is still playing their whole "we're evil hurhurr" card.

I do have a nation, try looking it up before you make a stupid statement like that. :P

Vox is here to try and provide fun? Well crap where is the ferris wheel and prizes then?!

What would you do if I didn't give you an opportunity to get your side out here?

I have already gotten my side out, you releasing something from the Pacific Bank and trying to spin it was foolish. It just goes to show who Vox Populi is, and how deep they will go. If you spin hard enough, I have heard you can make gold.

I do have a nation, try looking it up before you make a stupid statement like that. :P

Vox is here to try and provide fun? Well crap where is the ferris wheel and prizes then?!

Obviously I was referring to the point in time when you did not have a nation, do feel free to try and act all cool and intelligent though :blush:

Right there >>>

I have already gotten my side out, you releasing something from the Pacific Bank and trying to spin it was foolish. It just goes to show who Vox Populi is, and how deep they will go. If you spin hard enough, I have heard you can make gold.

Then perhaps the bank should spin that Tech Corps crap more ;)

emot-iceburn.gif

Edited by Schattenmann

Is that why your little nations are forced into the extortionist tech corps to sacrifice their growth to the big nations of the Order, half of whom hit peace mode when a war hits and who are the first ones to be rebuilt when the war ends?

Is it a coincidence that the nations of the Emperor and the IOs are significantly larger than the average? I remember Dilber and Ivan as Emperor having piece of crap nations that they refused to improve because the resources were better spent elsewhere, yet the bank seems to prop up the political elite now. I guess it's a very heavy burden, so much infrastructure.

Is that why your little nations are forced into the extortionist tech corps to sacrifice their growth to the big nations of the Order, half of whom hit peace mode when a war hits and who are the first ones to be rebuilt when the war ends?

Extortionist? How so?

Also, forced?

Edited by Geoffron X

I really don't get your issue with the banking change. Finding tech sellers is difficult in a world where everyone is trying to become a buyer so quickly. By creating a culture in which young nations sell tech to grow your improving their future.