FOK announcement

AvengerNL

But that is purely speculation. I am also a bit disappointed that TPF can't come up with a valid counter to any of my points. It's sad, all I have been getting is "you don't know what you're talking about because I was there".

Well when you claim something didn't happen, but I was there when it happened what more is there to say? I cannot very well turn back time and invite you to watch for yourself.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop confusing the discussion with facts. Silly bigwoody.

Hah Bilrow you do not fool me rubbing this of as a tinfoil theory only,.....despite the lack of logical thought in what its saying

Tinfoil: the Legion will not honor its word in GPW 1.

Tinfoil: the Initiative will break apart.

Tinfoil: the GPA will be attacked.

This proves 100% that One vision and Continuum is involved in this in a negative way, but I do not know how it does that,....but I know it does.

Just admit it Bilrow, you just got crushed with my argumentation. Admit defeat and bow out gracefully. :P

It'd still be quite a surprise considering I'd be making it up when I randomly picked two alliances.

I'm down.

How about I put up the flag of every alliance I'm not allied to on my wall, throw a dart at the wall, and whichever flag it lands on we attack tonight at update.

That would give some material to the drama starved masses ITT

Hah Bilrow you do not fool me rubbing this of as a tinfoil theory only,.....despite the lack of logical thought in what its saying

Tinfoil: the Legion will not honor its word in GPW 1.

Tinfoil: the Initiative will break apart.

Tinfoil: the GPA will be attacked.

This proves 100% that One vision and Continuum is involved in this in a negative way, but I do not know how it does that,....but I know it does.

Just admit it Bilrow, you just got crushed with my argumentation. Admit defeat and bow out gracefully. :P

I shamefully concede to your superior argument skills.

I'm down.

How about I put up the flag of every alliance I'm not allied to on my wall, throw a dart at the wall, and whichever flag it lands on we attack tonight at update.

That would give some material to the drama starved masses ITT

Oh come on now Mr. Woody, we all know that a alliance can be rolled regardless of its treaties.

(Not a reference to TORN, just saying)

If TPF and NADC both cancel treaties in the same space of time...than TPF is guilty at the very least of having information regarding TGE and potential harm/aggression towards them.

NADC canceled with TGE because we really have no idea who TGE is anymore, not becasue of anything to do with TPF or FOK.

When we heard that TGE was having internal issues, we went to ask and could not find anybody that we knew. Shurukian is gone, Rommelgrad's gone, KFred is gone...

The only thing that this whole TPF situation has to do with NADC, is that it showed us how far apart our two alliances have grown.

NADC has nothing to do with TPF or SNOW

NADC canceled with TGE because we really have no idea who TGE is anymore, not becasue of anything to do with TPF or FOK.

When we heard that TGE was having internal issues, we went to ask and could not find anybody that we knew. Shurukian is gone, Rommelgrad's gone, KFred is gone...

The only thing that this whole TPF situation has to do with NADC, is that it showed us how far apart our two alliances have grown.

NADC has nothing to do with TPF or SNOW

Meh, you made my day.

If you dont know something about some, you just go and ask. Canceling treaty isnt really the best way to get know a aliiance.

Well when you claim something didn't happen, but I was there when it happened what more is there to say? I cannot very well turn back time and invite you to watch for yourself.

Because what you claim and what I have been informed of by my friends in TGE doesn't match up, and I'm more willing to believe them since their history isn't sketchy with dishonesty or selling out. Dodging a question with a question is so yesterday.

You claim TGE has treated you poorly, well you certainly haven't been doing any better than your claims by continuously pointing out in any thread related to TGE lately that they treat their allies badly, which I would consider to be a form of a flamebait/attention grabber for yourselves acting as the victim and is in violation of the SNOW charter's civility agreement.

TPF also makes claims that TGE neglected any efforts from yourselves to fix the situation when in reality, you and I both know that no one said anything to TGE to notify them that TPF believed that their relationship had grown cold and it was necessary to drop the MDoAP altogether instead of attempting to repair relations and atleast keep the treaty on a ODAP level and in private until the situation had sorted itself out. You can't say you did everything you could to repair relations when you canceled without a word to TGE's High Gov't until after the fact, and that was when they approached you. The trolling comments in your cancellation thread show that you had no intent of repairing relations in the first place, which doesn't necessarily look good for you guys on top of your High Gov't member's recent comments which I quoted from several different threads in a post earlier in this thread.

True

False

False

Maybe you should take the time to get to know your allies better, then you could post some real facts on the OWF.

Really, cause I thought...

Shuru - went to TSI

Rommelgrad - went to TOOL

KFred - leave of absence because of RL

Really, cause I thought...

Shuru - went to TSI

Rommelgrad - went to TOOL

KFred - leave of absence because of RL

Rommel returned to TGE, and KFred, while not as active as he once was, is still TGE's Emperor.

-Bama

Rommel returned to TGE -

he is no longer MoFA, and I was actually not aware that he had returned. Good to hear.

and KFred, while not as active as he once was, is still TGE's Emperor.

-Bama

I have not seen KFred in 2 weeks.

Well your definately siding up...:popcorn:

There was a time when a NAP mean't something...that was a long long time ago though. The fact that TPF don't sign anything below an ODP shows the importance of PIAT's, ToA's and NAP's as treaties. The fact that your passing off generic wording which every economic treaty in existence has as being a NAP is laughable.

If your saying you can honour some wording in an economic treaty then you can sign NAP's too...but as we have already established TPF don't sign NAP's.

Actually we signed several, the most recent was signed on the 27th of Jan.

When our buds get around to posting it is a different matter.

Also a quick check of our wiki will show PIATS as well.

Because what you claim and what I have been informed of by my friends in TGE doesn't match up, and I'm more willing to believe them since their history isn't sketchy with dishonesty or selling out. Dodging a question with a question is so yesterday.

You claim TGE has treated you poorly, well you certainly haven't been doing any better than your claims by continuously pointing out in any thread related to TGE lately that they treat their allies badly, which I would consider to be a form of a flamebait/attention grabber for yourselves acting as the victim and is in violation of the SNOW charter's civility agreement.

TPF also makes claims that TGE neglected any efforts from yourselves to fix the situation when in reality, you and I both know that no one said anything to TGE to notify them that TPF believed that their relationship had grown cold and it was necessary to drop the MDoAP altogether instead of attempting to repair relations and atleast keep the treaty on a ODAP level and in private until the situation had sorted itself out. You can't say you did everything you could to repair relations when you canceled without a word to TGE's High Gov't until after the fact, and that was when they approached you. The trolling comments in your cancellation thread show that you had no intent of repairing relations in the first place, which doesn't necessarily look good for you guys on top of your High Gov't member's recent comments which I quoted from several different threads in a post earlier in this thread.

Its hard to argue with someone that has the basic facts so wrong. I wouldn't put much effort into a debating you if you were claiming the sky was red either...

And with that, I shall say no more about it as this thread has gotten way off the original topic.

FOK, good luck helping TGE out.

I lolled. GATO was about to surrender, you even voted on it, until NPO stepped in and saved you the embarrassment.

Woops, missed the MOD post way back. Nevermind as much as I would have liked to gone down this road again :P

Edited by kerschbs

he is no longer MoFA, and I was actually not aware that he had returned. Good to hear.

I have not seen KFred in 2 weeks.

Reading this brings me on that idea, that NADC doesent know nothing about its allaies <_<

Tell me when One Vision realizes they've bitten off a little bit more than they planned.

One vision? Are you serious?

Alright lets see here, I can see you guys calling out nadc without knowing whats going on, they just posted. I can almost see you guys putting the foil on for us since we dropped like two weeks ago. But One Vision?

One vision? Are you serious?

Alright lets see here, I can see you guys calling out nadc without knowing whats going on, they just posted. I can almost see you guys putting the foil on for us since we dropped like two weeks ago. But One Vision?

Ah, but Mhawk, everything is a conspiracy of either Q or 1V.

-Bama

Ah, but Mhawk, everything is a conspiracy of either Q or 1V.

-Bama

No, it's a conspiracy of Vox Populi, the PPF, or one of the lesser alliances. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what do you expect people to think when One Vision and the Continuum are the powers that be, and are in such a position by precisely the intrigue we, the people, now accuse them of. You set precedents and then you act like you haven't the slightest clue why people suspect you of conspiring against your latest lamb to the slaughter.

No, it's a conspiracy of Vox Populi, the PPF, or one of the lesser alliances. :rolleyes:

Seriously, what do you expect people to think when One Vision and the Continuum are the powers that be, and are in such a position by precisely the intrigue we, the people, now accuse them of. You set precedents and then you act like you haven't the slightest clue why people suspect you of conspiring against your latest lamb to the slaughter.

Who is this "you?" I am in neither Q or 1V.

-Bama