FOK announcement

AvengerNL

You didn't keep in contact with your ally very well. IIRC Shuru was removed from the alliance when she wouldn't give up the seat of empress back to KFred when he came back from his break.

Wrong. IN all actuality, all these things are right. I just found out today that Rommelgrad returned to TGE last week, which all proves how we had drifted apart. Maybe that was NADC's fault. I don't know. However the cancellation is legit for that very reason.

I think your just not up to speed with all things TPF...maybe you should have left it to Slayer to answer such questions seeing as he has replied now don't you think? :popcorn:

This is true. mhawk knows nothing of TPF <_<

OMG. TPF is none of my business, but I about died when I read that.

Edited by watchman

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your just not up to speed with all things TPF...maybe you should have left it to Slayer to answer such questions seeing as he has replied now don't you think? :popcorn:

I'm guessing you were in Atlantis?

First off, what is that supposed to mean? Am I not getting some subtle jab or is this a flamebait? :unsure:

Mistaken? No no no, far from it and I guess I'm only obscuring the image that TPF wants of TGE by arguing that there is no way for them to know TGE's internal situation as well as they claim. I'm not sure why but even though I'm not in TGE anymore, I don't like it when people falsely assume they know everything about them in an attempt to smear their name so I apologize for coming off as an asshat here, but it is what it is. I see what I see and I have heard what I've been told from friends on both sides and I'm showing my support for TGE just like FOK has, only on a more personal level.

I like TPF, but I don't agree with their behavior as of late and I hope they can get past whatever issues they have with TGE in the near future and press forward to rebuild that friendship.

As we have seen already multiple times in this thread your "knowledge" of the situations at hand is severely lacking. I hope this is a nice boost to your credibility.

Edited by Desperado

Secondly, why is it so strange for an alliance to make a stance for their allies in hard times? Why is it strange to show support to your allies in times of peace, instead of a DoS during wartime?

Because if noting was going on then this tread would not have been needed and FOK could of just given support in private channels

Just because you keep repeating yourself doesn't make it true... Oh wait.

Oh wait, the same rumors that have magically become facts to you are now true...and you keep repeating what you have said and just spin it in a circle. :excl:

Marx, TGE appreciates your show of support. But I think its time to let it go.

FOK you guys are true friends and allies, once again thank you for all you've done for us.

TPF we have been through a lot with you guys, fought by you and you've helped us over some rough patches. For that we thank you. And we will strive to one day get back to the level of friendship that we once had with you.

I would like to thank everyone else that has shown support for FOK, you honor yourself by being honoring them.

Oh wait, the same rumors that have magically become facts to you are now true...and you keep repeating what you have said and just spin it in a circle. :excl:

Rumors? Well What exactly have I said that is a rumor? The bit about the treaty cancellation is true, the bit about you specifically flamebaiting TGE in violation of the SNOW civility clause is true, and I'm probably the only one here who's backed up what I have said with any evidence what so ever. So what exactly have I said that is a rumor?

This is getting repetitive, but it doesn't make it any less true. Whether or not you're willing to accept the facts is your business, but I've had enough of repeating myself for the benefit of others with a short comprehensive span and misconstrued information. If you have anything else to say you can PM it to me, other than that I've made my points, you've largely been unable to counter them, and the cycle repeats itself so I'm stopping to preserve my sanity. We can debate the facts all night but it's obvious the facts don't matter to you, only your side of the story. Have a nice day gentlemen.

Edit: Hey there Vlad, didn't see you there.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Here is the thing, the only thing you have to prove that he is wrong is your word (and the word of allies who would never contradict you) anyone worth their salt in this game knows never to take anything at face value from anyone so you haven't proven him wrong or discredited him. I don't know which of you is telling the truth and I would venture a guess that the actual truth lies somewhere in between your two stories but just know that you without solid proof you don't have the ability to really damage anyones credibility.

lets see...

looking at GLOFs DoW http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=31235&hl= they declared on TORN because "We do so Citing Article V - Mutual Defense of the AZTEC treaty for our brothers in NV and PUKE:"

Funny thing is that TORN never declared on NV or PUKE, therefor your statement of GLOF being treaty bound to defend its ally is complete BS.

I would appreciate it if you did not try to rewrite history to suit your arguments, and instead use actual facts.

That reminds me how the NPO declared on MK for attacking TORN, which we didn't do :v:

On a more on topic nature, the only reason I waded through these 23 pages was to congratulate FOK on their style. You made your point in a strong way, and I rather like it.

That reminds me how the NPO declared on MK for attacking TORN, which we didn't do :v:

Actually, they attacked you for attacking our protectorate, which put us at a de facto state of war with you, and typically grounds for MADP activation since we were already busy with GR.

Now, that said, though, I'm glad we've all been able to move on :awesome:

Actually, they attacked you for attacking our protectorate, which put us at a de facto state of war with you, and typically grounds for MADP activation since we were already busy with GR.

Now, that said, though, I'm glad we've all been able to move on :awesome:

actually the defacto state of war would have been made when you started getting busy with GR and attacking your protectorate was more or less irrelevant.

*fix'd*

Edited by tamerlane

First off, what is that supposed to mean? Am I not getting some subtle jab or is this a flamebait? :unsure:

Mistaken? No no no, far from it and I guess I'm only obscuring the image that TPF wants of TGE by arguing that there is no way for them to know TGE's internal situation as well as they claim. I'm not sure why but even though I'm not in TGE anymore, I don't like it when people falsely assume they know everything about them in an attempt to smear their name so I apologize for coming off as an asshat here, but it is what it is. I see what I see and I have heard what I've been told from friends on both sides and I'm showing my support for TGE just like FOK has, only on a more personal level.

I like TPF, but I don't agree with their behavior as of late and I hope they can get past whatever issues they have with TGE in the near future and press forward to rebuild that friendship.

Mark the words and perhaps we can have a get acquainted chat on IRC sometime.

Here is the thing, the only thing you have to prove that he is wrong is your word (and the word of allies who would never contradict you) anyone worth their salt in this game knows never to take anything at face value from anyone so you haven't proven him wrong or discredited him. I don't know which of you is telling the truth and I would venture a guess that the actual truth lies somewhere in between your two stories but just know that you without solid proof you don't have the ability to really damage anyones credibility.

The Academy has chosen to honor you, KingSrqt, with the Betsy, having won the thread.