FOK announcement

AvengerNL

I doubt it. If you are implying that if TPF really wanted to hit TGE that them having a treaty with FOK would stop them you are sorely mistaken. I think that would actually make it more fun for them. I'm pretty sure they would relish a good fight.

I do not think that is what he meant by stop.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you keep repeating something you've heard doesn't make it true...

Hm so repeating myself doesn't make it true? I guess it's only truth when TPF do it though.

I guess some are treated better than others....

Looks like this treaty is staying as I'm guessing this thread was made for emphasis....

Appears we weren't the only ones.

Good luck to all parties.

I think the source of the speculation is that IF TPF were to hit TGE, it would kick off a Great War...and in the big scheme of things...TGE didn't piss us off to the point of hostility to make it worthwhile for us to go all-in.

Keep trying rumormongers...you'll find a better target next time.

Indeed.

I was just reminding them that if you really, really, wanted to hit someone it wouldn't matter who they were allied to.....save tC because of that one clause which needs a good name so it's easy to reference.

I do not think that is what he meant by stop.

We should take a poll about what he meant then. No need to be vague at a time like this. Out with it.

Edited by magicninja

I think the source of the speculation is that IF TPF were to hit TGE, it would kick off a Great War...and in the big scheme of things...TGE didn't piss us off to the point of hostility to make it worthwhile for us to go all-in.

Keep trying rumormongers...you'll find a better target next time.

Tsk tsk tsk.

For an alliance that loves war, you'd think your opinion on such a subject would be different. It would seem the newer TPF is only concerned with wars with 99% chances of victory.

TPF wouldn't be stopped by FOK if that's what they wanted to do. I don't remember TPF ever talking to NADC.............I doubt the two are connected. I think everyone grasping at straws. It's great people have taken their eye off the ball though.

Slight of hand. Bravo.

lol, FOK would destroy TPF in war.

Also, great move by FOK.

Edited by President Obama

Tsk tsk tsk.

For an alliance that loves war, you'd think your opinion on such a subject would be different. It would seem the newer TPF is only concerned with wars with 99% chances of victory.

No, just saying that TGE is not our enemy. We may not be friends ATM, but they're not our enemies....

Hm so repeating myself doesn't make it true? I guess it's only truth when TPF do it though.

The difference is that Desperado is a high level government member of TPF that actually has first hand knowledge of the situation, and you are a member of a third party that's just heard things through the grape vine.

The difference is that Desperado is a high level government member of TPF that actually has first hand knowledge of the situation, and you are a member of a third party that's just heard things through the grape vine.

No, you're missing the point. Your High Level Government Member made this comments about TGE in threads that had nothing to do with TPF, thus drawing attention to the situation and flamebaiting TGE in violation of the civility part of the SNOW charter.

We, the undersigned agree that stability and unity of the White sphere is important for trade, and will therefore not take part in any acts of aggression towards each other. This includes all acts of espionage, use of military and spy attacks, and aiding enemies of the undersigned. We also agree to remain civil and as friendly as possible in both public and private.

Maybe it is NADC pushing for the war?

The only people pushing for war are Vox because they are bored and those idiots at the Blacksomething whatever. They spend there days talking and talking and hoping. Trying to form sides and convince people they have a clue about whats going on. some people out of touch or way down the food chain buy into it because they don't know any better, the rest of us have a good laugh at them and even encourage them with tasty bits of info that feeds their fantasies. They no doubt started TGE war rumors and even got some of the easly fooled to buy it. They are as wrong now as they have been about everything. Pretty soon even those not in the know will stop listenting to them. Now lets all wish FOK good luck and fixing TGE.

No, just saying that TGE is not our enemy. We may not be friends ATM, but they're not our enemies....

Thank you, Slayer. Although we are not where we used to be with TPF, TGE does not view TPF as the enemy, and we all know many fine people there, including Slayer.

We're not treatied to NADC, we didn't talk to NADC about dropping, we didn't request that anyone else drop. We are on neutral terms with TGE...which is a far cry from hostile terms.

Quoted for truth.

Maybe it is NADC pushing for the war?

Yes, we are war mongers. Can we borrow some .... what do you call those? .... guns?

Sheep are generally fairly timid creatures, let's be fair here.

sheep_racing.jpg

TO WAR!!!!

Thank you, Slayer. Although we are not where we used to be with TPF, TGE does not view TPF as the enemy, and we all know many fine people there, including Slayer.

An excellent response.

One can hope that TGE and TPF shall mend whatever rift exists; it's obvious to those without tin foil hats that there still exists a medium of respect.

The only people pushing for war are Vox because they are bored and those idiots at the Blacksomething whatever. They spend there days talking and talking and hoping. Trying to form sides and convince people they have a clue about whats going on. some people out of touch or way down the food chain buy into it because they don't know any better, the rest of us have a good laugh at them and even encourage them with tasty bits of info that feeds their fantasies. They no doubt started TGE war rumors and even got some of the easly fooled to buy it. They are as wrong now as they have been about everything. Pretty soon even those not in the know will stop listenting to them. Now lets all wish FOK good luck and fixing TGE.

This is what's said before pretty much every war.

I can't wait!