FOK announcement

AvengerNL

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may very well have been, but according to my good friends nobody said anything to TGE about it until after the treaty was dropped. There was a convo between Fred and TBB before a certain incident, after a certain incident, people got mad and then MDoAP was canceled. No one informed TGE that the treaty was being canceled until the thread was posted announcing the fact, then the Chancellor made contact with TPF Gov't.

But the point is, notification wasn't given prior to the cancellation in question, nor were attempts made to avoid the cancellation in the first place. I know TGE fairly well after being a member there for a year, and I know that they would have been glad to reconcile, move on and rebuild that long lost friendship had TPF approached TGE telling them how they felt about their friendship.

Just because you keep repeating something you've heard doesn't make it true...

Aside from the fact that SNOW has a NAP between all signatories so the breaking of the treaty would immediately expel a signatory, yes, SNOW means absolutely nothing.

Also, from the SNOW treaty in case you need it to be spelled out...

That quotation shows that TPF hasn't been keeping it's end of the bargain on that clause by constantly filling any announcement related to TGE with comments like

Hope wapa gets better treatment as an ally, although I am not sure on this one...

which is clearly a form of trolling and uncivil behavior.

This is the second time TPF has cancelled on an alliance and had some friends cancel too, only to be thwarted by one powerful enough ally not cancelling. The poor old phoenix hungers, but it's not quite what it used to be.

TPF wouldn't be stopped by FOK if that's what they wanted to do. I don't remember TPF ever talking to NADC.............I doubt the two are connected. I think everyone grasping at straws. It's great people have taken their eye off the ball though.

Slight of hand. Bravo.

TPF wouldn't be stopped by FOK if that's what they wanted to do. I don't remember TPF ever talking to NADC.............I doubt the two are connected. I think everyone grasping at straws. It's great people have taken their eye off the ball though.

Slight of hand. Bravo.

I think we might have different definitions of the word stop.

Slight of hand. Bravo.

That many dots can only be accompanied by a stupid comment.

That quotation shows that TPF hasn't been keeping it's end of the bargain on that clause by constantly filling any announcement related to TGE with comments like

which is clearly a form of trolling and uncivil behavior.

I was expressing my feelings about the treatment that was recieved. Treaties don't just end for no reason. Also, please stop with the speculating.

You mean the thought crossed your mind that FOK might actually cancel?

Clearly you need more time in the reeducation spas, sir :awesome:

It crosssed my mind for a fraction of second. Regardless, FOK isn't the only one who won't ditch TGE. We will not abandon our German friends in a pinch either.

Yes, non-defensive color treaties never work out. I mean, OUT has been horrible and clearly does not mean anything.

Oh, wait...

OUT has an optional defensive clause AND the Grand Lodge of Free Masons was actually attacked by OUT, yet not expelled.

Also let's face it. Orange politics are A LOT stronger than white politics.

OUT has an optional defensive clause AND the Grand Lodge of Free Masons was actually attacked by OUT, yet not expelled.

Also let's face it. Orange politics are A LOT stronger than white politics.

GLOF wasn't part of OUT back then, which was a shame.

It crosssed my mind for a fraction of second. Regardless, FOK isn't the only one who won't ditch TGE. We will not abandon our German friends in a pinch either.

Hey, I know! We should make a thread about it! That way half the trolling will take place over there, and we can share the burden :rolleyes:

GLOF wasn't part of OUT back then, which was a shame.

Really? I recall in the announcement that it was a shame that GLOF had to be attacked because it was in OUT.

Anyway, you're probably right.

EDIT:

This is true. They were admitted to OUT following that war.

That confirms it.

Edited by MegaAros

This is the second time TPF has cancelled on an alliance and had some friends cancel too, only to be thwarted by one powerful enough ally not cancelling. The poor old phoenix hungers, but it's not quite what it used to be.

We're not treatied to NADC, we didn't talk to NADC about dropping, we didn't request that anyone else drop. We are on neutral terms with TGE...which is a far cry from hostile terms.

Additionally, if we were working on getting treaties canceled so we could roll TGE, we'd work to get them all canceled at once. FOK government was aware that we were displeased with TGE before they left tC, but we did not request that they drop their treaty. At that time we were still attempting to work things out with TGE.

As TGE is a white alliance, it serves us no purpose to attack them. TGE will rise or fall all on their own or they'll get FOK's assistance in resolving their issues (which would be the smart thing to do).

Everyone:

It's safe to take off your tinfoil now.

I think we might have different definitions of the word stop.

I doubt it. If you are implying that if TPF really wanted to hit TGE that them having a treaty with FOK would stop them you are sorely mistaken. I think that would actually make it more fun for them. I'm pretty sure they would relish a good fight.

That many dots can only be accompanied by a stupid comment.

What? Care to elaborate or at least add some substance? Your post has only one dot and I can safely say it blew mine away in the stupidity department.

Really? I recall in the announcement that it was a shame that GLOF had to be attacked because it was in OUT.

It was a shame they had to be attacked because they were Orange.

Orange alliances strongly believe that an Orange nation should never fight another orange nation. That is why a lot of orange alliances dont allow tech raiding on orange.

I doubt it. If you are implying that if TPF really wanted to hit TGE that them having a treaty with FOK would stop them you are sorely mistaken. I think that would actually make it more fun for them. I'm pretty sure they would relish a good fight.

What? Care to elaborate or at least add some substance? Your post has only one dot and I can safely say it blew mine away in the stupidity department.

If that were true, then why have they never fought a fair war, with the exception of the Unjust War?

I think the source of the speculation is that IF TPF were to hit TGE, it would kick off a Great War...and in the big scheme of things...TGE didn't piss us off to the point of hostility to make it worthwhile for us to go all-in.

Keep trying rumormongers...you'll find a better target next time.