FOK announcement

AvengerNL

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why would NADc want to go to war? they suck at it

Well NADC haven't really ever had a chance to prove themselves, the NADC war was a beatdown and a large portion of their membership was inactive. Also many alliances that suck at war like to engage in it, it's called allies.

This is what's said before pretty much every war.

I can't wait!

Well you seemed to think TGE was getting attacked and were wrong. Again. So if your intel on everything else is as good as that I think you have a very long wait. However I expect you will be getting some new juicy rumors in the next few days that will have you on about something else. In fact I have something in mind already.

Good point.

NADC... get moar allies

lol

Wait, what does this thread have to with NADC, again? I am pretty sure the only 2 alliances mentioned in the OP were FOK and TGE. Please hurl pot shots in appropriate threads.

Well done, FOK. It's a pleasure to see that some alliances still have the testicular fortitude to stand by their friends and allies.

OUT has an optional defensive clause AND the Grand Lodge of Free Masons was actually attacked by OUT, yet not expelled.

Not all of OUT. The fact that the Grand Lodge of Free Masons was attacked by some Orange alliances by invoking the Citrus Accords was a travesty of Orange Sphere unity.

Congratulations on announcing that you are doing absolutely nothing different.

On the contrary, I would say they have done something some people just can't seem to do; Stick with their friends instead of dropping treaties the moment things start to look a little bad.

Remind me again why it is bad to publicly support an ally when they are going through a tough time?

A canceled treaty equates to a tough time? This is announcement is just a way to get some PR points since they could have easily displayed their support in private.

Good show FOK! o/

On the contrary, I would say they have done something some people just can't seem to do; Stick with their friends instead of dropping treaties the moment things start to look a little bad.

So an alliance with which an alilance hadn't had much contact with and didn't really believe had a good enough of a relationship with to support a treaty is a friend?

Fok are stating their support for their former protectorate, sure, but it's not really an earth shattering announcement.

Fok are stating their support for their former protectorate, sure, but it's not really an earth shattering announcement.

Yet it seems to have spurred on quite a large discussion and somehow managed to provoke you into attempting to convince everyone that the announcement is worthless.

Doesn't matter to me why they are doing it, sometimes you need to get it in the open for the world to keep in mind.

We can all play dumb and pretend there are no rumors, but at the end of the night we are all just hoping the next person is dumb enough to believe it. Many of us aren't.

Good to see you stand up for your allies FoK. Those of us that know you were expecting it :)

Yet it seems to have spurred on quite a large discussion and somehow managed to provoke you into attempting to convince everyone that the announcement is worthless.

No, I'm merely stating my own personal opinion that I don't believe that announcements that alliances are still friends are really all that thought provoking. TGE was a Fok protectorate and they remained close, it shouldn't be a shock to anyone. If people's minds are changed by hearing my opinion, that's their prerogative.

Edit: And with that, I leave this conversation as the gun that was apparently held to my head to force me to listen to this conversation has just been removed.

Edited by Duncan King

So an alliance with which an alilance hadn't had much contact with and didn't really believe had a good enough of a relationship with to support a treaty is a friend?

No, it was comment directed towards the usual trend of alliances dropping mass treaties with other alliances before a curbstomping. But neither side really made the effort to preserve that friendship. Unfortunate, yes, but it doesn't deserve the constant references to it that TPF High Gov't have seen fit to throw around in any thread related to TGE lately.

A canceled treaty equates to a tough time? This is announcement is just a way to get some PR points since they could have easily displayed their support in private.

Good show FOK! o/

Two by my count along with many rumors that they are going to be attacked and, if TBB is to be believed they are having internal struggles as well. Seems like a tough time to me.

Edited by KingSrqt

Not all of OUT. The fact that the Grand Lodge of Free Masons was attacked by some Orange alliances by invoking the Citrus Accords was a travesty of Orange Sphere unity.

And some thought them attacking an orange alliance and ally was a travesty, even others thought the fact that some decided to troll the majority vote in public was a travesty. Guess it all depends on how you look at it.

Things worked out good in the end and the Grand Lodge of Free Masons are now a part of OUT.

Of course this has nothing to do with any thing in this thread so I will just say it is great to have allies like FOK

:wub: