FOK announcement

AvengerNL

Or maybe some people don't like the friends we side with?

Well your definately siding up...:popcorn:

we actually have a NAP with TGE via SNOW.

There was a time when a NAP mean't something...that was a long long time ago though. The fact that TPF don't sign anything below an ODP shows the importance of PIAT's, ToA's and NAP's as treaties. The fact that your passing off generic wording which every economic treaty in existence has as being a NAP is laughable.

If your saying you can honour some wording in an economic treaty then you can sign NAP's too...but as we have already established TPF don't sign NAP's.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this topic, It starts off with a simple non-cancelled treaty and gone on to who will stand with who LMFAO.

We all know what's happens when a war starts,

CB Reason: been sent to every main alliances leader in private channels.

Alliance leader: Treaty cancelled, notice was given in private channels and time has passed.

CB Reason: posted publicly

War starts.

How ever I do not see war coming, TPF felt they no longer had a reason to hold a treaty with TGE, and NDAC felt the same maybe due to the same reason that TGE maybe is ignoring them, I do not know.

But war only happens when a CB is posted, so move one.

There was a time when a NAP mean't something...that was a long long time ago though. The fact that TPF don't sign anything below an ODP shows the importance of PIAT's, ToA's and NAP's as treaties. The fact that your passing off generic wording which every economic treaty in existence has as being a NAP is laughable.

If your saying you can honour some wording in an economic treaty then you can sign NAP's too...but as we have already established TPF don't sign NAP's.

Just because they dropped a treaty with an alliance, and now maintain a lesser treaty with them, does NOT mean they are attacking them, or ever plan to do so.

Just because they dropped a treaty with an alliance, and now maintain a lesser treaty with them, does NOT mean they are attacking them, or ever plan to do so.

CN doesn't have coincidences...

If TPF and NADC both cancel treaties in the same space of time...than TPF is guilty at the very least of having information regarding TGE and potential harm/aggression towards them. On a more serious note it shows TPF is siding up to whom ever is against TGE. Both these things are indirect aggressive actions taken against TGE by TPF and mean they are not honouring their "Aggression" article in SNOW. :popcorn:

Treaties treaties, and more treaties.

Can't remember when we dropped one without a very good reason, and that's something some alliances can't say without being dishonest. (pleaaazzze don't bother me with 'and what about the LSF treaty in the very very past?' crap... we had very good reasons back then) <_<

We like TGE still very very much and they must really do something aweful and shameless to make us drop this pact.

But I'm sure they won't. ^_^

Edited by Descendent

If TPF and NADC both cancel treaties in the same space of time...than TPF is guilty at the very least of having information regarding TGE and potential harm/aggression towards them. On a more serious note it shows TPF is siding up to whom ever is against TGE. Both these things are indirect aggressive actions taken against TGE by TPF and mean they are not honouring their "Aggression" article in SNOW. :popcorn:

You are reading way too much into this. I thought we already had established that neither TGE nor FOK were getting hit anytime soon. If not, then it's established now.

I believe you're wrong, there are precedents.

E.g.: some time before the BLEU-Coalition war we (MHA) canceled our treaty with the NpO, together with several other old treaties with Alliances we hadn't strong bond with any more. Some time later the war broke out, but that was purely coincidental (in regard to our moves).

Now, you can not believe me, of course, and that's perfectly acceptable.

More on topic, "congrats" to FOK for their fair announcement; it doesn't change anything, but I guess that it's just FOK nature to be fuzzy... :)

Seriously? The time between the two treaties being dropped is WEEKS. It's not as if this a flurry of cancellations all in the same night.

edit:

Treaties treaties, and more treaties.

Can't remember when we dropped one without a very good reason, and that's something some alliances can't say without being dishonest. (pleaaazzze don't bother me with 'and what about the LSF treaty in the very very past?' crap... we had very good reasons back then) dry.gif

We like TGE still very very much and they must really do something aweful and shameless to make us drop this pact.

But I'm sure they won't. happy.gif

You realize you didn't drop the treaty? This is more of a statement of support.

Edited by youwish959

So you're saying that SNOW means... nothing?

I don't think you get it. SNOW is just like every economic treaty. The trades that were in place would be up to the individual alliances and nations if one alliance were kicked, but that alliance would not be able to set up any new trades through SNOW, or use SNOW's Tech Center.

-Bama

and mean they are not honouring their "Aggression" article in SNOW. :popcorn:

Lucky for them, SNOW is meaningless. Phew!

You are reading way too much into this. I thought we already had established that neither TGE nor FOK were getting hit anytime soon. If not, then it's established now.

Just because you keep saying nothing will happen doesn't prove anything. Repetition/=proof.

I don't think you get it.

No I really think I do.

Edited by Tom Litler

Very good. Though the intention to do harm remains and it might be time for TGE to look for another sphere to inhabit.

Yes, you caught us we control everyone's actions. In fact, we made you post this very statement.

In all seriousness though, try reading up on cause and effect sometime. Just because two alliances, who don't really even have basic diplomatic relations between them, cancel treaties doesn't mean their is some grand conspiracy here.

Very good. Though the intention to do harm remains and it might be time for TGE to look for another sphere to inhabit.

So dropping a treaty is now intention to do harm?

Yes, TGE should run scared because Argent wants one less senate rival :jihad:

Oh wait...

(Yes, I am aware they do not currently hold a seat.)

OK people, whats going on here? Is it so hard to understand that this topic is about FOK and TGE? Not about TPF, not about NADC, not about SNOW, no - just about FOK and TGE.

Secondly, why is it so strange for an alliance to make a stance for their allies in hard times? Why is it strange to show support to your allies in times of peace, instead of a DoS during wartime?

I truly don't get it.

OK people, whats going on here? Is it so hard to understand that this topic is about FOK and TGE? Not about TPF, not about NADC, not about SNOW, no - just about FOK and TGE.

Secondly, why is it so strange for an alliance to make a stance for their allies in hard times? Why is it strange to show support to your allies in times of peace, instead of a DoS during wartime?

I truly don't get it.

This individual speaks the truth. I don't see the issue with FOK supporting TGE, and I don't see why TOOL/SNOW/Tin Foil Hats are getting dragged into this.

I truly don't get it.

Because I just got a shiny new tinfoil hat :(

In all seriousness though, try reading up on cause and effect sometime. Just because two alliances, who don't really even have basic diplomatic relations between them, cancel treaties doesn't mean their is some grand conspiracy here.

Hehe. You really think anyone is fooled? Almost every single treaty cancellation accouncement made is always based on A] we've grown apart and or B] Communication issues.

The amount of genuine cancellations are very few and far between.

So dropping a treaty is now intention to do harm?

It is when A] TGE is in SNOW and B] TPF clearly know of an attempt to harm TGE one way or another and are probably getting out of the way or were setting themselves up to stomp or help bring down TGE. Though from the looks of it FOK put a brakes on that. :awesome:

If TPF really cared about White sphere and TGE who are on it...they would have atleast attempted to make a reconciliation happen. :popcorn:

Edited by Affluenza