FOK announcement

AvengerNL

I'm not a member of TGE. And no, I know what you don't want others to because it doesn't look good for you. By putting all of the blame on TGE and their government, it allows TPF to complain about how terrible they were treated when steps weren't taken by either side to properly resolve issues, and it indirectly encourages others to do what you have done and drop treaties with TGE based on TPF's claim that TGE's government is a mess and their internal situation is in chaos, which you don't know and can't claim seeing how you're not in TGE nor it's government. But I guess TGE being told to be neutral in certain events if they were to break out and them saying they couldn't is an internal mess, for you. They have more of a spine than you thought.

I never denied there being an issue, I'm just saying it's your fault just as much as TGE's. Neither side took the appropriate steps to maintain friendly relations and people were upset with whatever reasons I really don't care about and now TPF trolls any announcement related to TGE by drawing attention to their hurt feelings and attempting to flamebait TGE members into an argument on the OWF. And I guess FOK has seen this and decided to show their unwavering support of TGE in these tough times, and for that I'm glad to say I voted on that MDoAP with FOK many months ago for they are a great ally of TGE.

Just so you know

I canceled the treaty because I didn't like being called a puppet by their leader.

I didn't like being told off by kaiser when I ask them a question about Nordreich.

Members of TGE gov asking for protection would seem to support our concept of internal mess?

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You left TGE...LOL. I wonder why?

Well, I felt I had grown beyond TGE and wanted to see what Planet bob was like, and two, I couldn't handle my MoFA post there since I had too many RL complications that are none of your business. But go ahead, spin this like I think you will. I'm also kind of disappointed that this is all you can say in response to my post.

Just so you know

I canceled the treaty because I didn't like being called a puppet by their leader.

I didn't like being told off by kaiser when I ask them a question about Nordreich.

Members of TGE gov asking for protection would seem to support our concept of internal mess?

Crossbowman resigned from TGE and wanted his own alliance, I believe. And he liked you guys so he thought he would ask for a protectorate from you and you treated him coldly according to what I have been told.

Crossbowman resigned from TGE and wanted his own alliance, I believe. And he liked you guys so he thought he would ask for a protectorate from you and you treated him coldly according to what I have been told.

Marx, you might want to recheck your sources, because all of the information you're getting is a tad off.

You know, just a tad.

Edit:

Alright, ya got me. We're attacking in 48 hours.

Along with the rest of the Continuum. And Bob. And everyone wearing those tin foil hats.

Edited by Shurukian

I'm not a member of TGE. And no, I know what you don't want others to because it doesn't look good for you. By putting all of the blame on TGE and their government, it allows TPF to complain about how terrible they were treated when steps weren't taken by either side to properly resolve issues, and it indirectly encourages others to do what you have done and drop treaties with TGE based on TPF's claim that TGE's government is a mess and their internal situation is in chaos, which you don't know and can't claim seeing how you're not in TGE nor it's government. But I guess TGE being told to be neutral in certain events if they were to break out and them saying they couldn't is an internal mess, for you. They have more of a spine than you thought.

I never denied there being an issue, I'm just saying it's your fault just as much as TGE's. Neither side took the appropriate steps to maintain friendly relations and people were upset with whatever reasons I really don't care about and now TPF trolls any announcement related to TGE by drawing attention to their hurt feelings and attempting to flamebait TGE members into an argument on the OWF. And I guess FOK has seen this and decided to show their unwavering support of TGE in these tough times, and for that I'm glad to say I voted on that MDoAP with FOK many months ago for they are a great ally of TGE.

ur saying that TPF doesn't know TGE because theyre not in TGE or their gov? Well guess wht, ur not in TGE or their gov either! so how can you know and claim what your saying?

ur saying that TPF doesn't know TGE because theyre not in TGE or their gov? Well guess wht, ur not in TGE or their gov either! so how can you know and claim what your saying?

Exactly my point. I don't know, they don't know. Do I really need to explain this further?

Well, I felt I had grown beyond TGE and wanted to see what Planet bob was like, and two, I couldn't handle my MoFA post there since I had too many RL complications that are none of your business. But go ahead, spin this like I think you will. I'm also kind of disappointed that this is all you can say in response to my post.

Now I understand your posts in this thread.

Seriously. Stop. You are mistaken or deliberately obfuscating.

[ooc] Scamwows don't really work as good as they say. That would be a horrible gift to give to them [/ooc]

[OOC] They work fine, the problem is getting the liquid back out of the Shamwow. :P [/OOC]

-Bama

Now I understand your posts in this thread.

Seriously. Stop. You are mistaken or deliberately obfuscating.

First off, what is that supposed to mean? Am I not getting some subtle jab or is this a flamebait? :unsure:

Mistaken? No no no, far from it and I guess I'm only obscuring the image that TPF wants of TGE by arguing that there is no way for them to know TGE's internal situation as well as they claim. I'm not sure why but even though I'm not in TGE anymore, I don't like it when people falsely assume they know everything about them in an attempt to smear their name so I apologize for coming off as an asshat here, but it is what it is. I see what I see and I have heard what I've been told from friends on both sides and I'm showing my support for TGE just like FOK has, only on a more personal level.

I like TPF, but I don't agree with their behavior as of late and I hope they can get past whatever issues they have with TGE in the near future and press forward to rebuild that friendship.

Really, cause I thought...

Shuru - went to TSI

Rommelgrad - went to TOOL

KFred - leave of absence because of RL

You didn't keep in contact with your ally very well. IIRC Shuru was removed from the alliance when she wouldn't give up the seat of empress back to KFred when he came back from his break.

You're just not even worth it anymore. If you have issues with us that cause you to deny all reason, how about you come talk to me.

I think your just not up to speed with all things TPF...maybe you should have left it to Slayer to answer such questions seeing as he has replied now don't you think? :popcorn: