CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a 18th century sign-in topic, no OOC topic, so I used the general OOC one. Not like it matters if this adds a page or two to the existing 398.

Did you just say that

Did you just say it doesn't matter if this 'adds a page or two to the existing 398'

Did you really just say that

Eva

Do you think this is a fucking game we're playing here

Did you just say that

Did you just say it doesn't matter if this 'adds a page or two to the existing 398'

Did you really just say that

Eva

Do you think this is a fucking game we're playing here

Yes, it's all serious business. Very serious indeed...

How likely is it that a human person with two stilettos can defeat five guard soldiers with halberds and high-class plate armor? Or some knive-wielding lunatic? Yes, you set yourself up for this.

When I read this, I assumed Eva was doing some ninja moves in high heels.  :V

• 2 weeks later...

And already we see a massive chunk of land claimed right from the start, with protectorates as well. Wonderful. :P

I notice there isn't RP to support it.

Neveeeerrrr. *shakes fist*

Seriously? Don't we have a thread right now about problems with the CNRP community and why we don't get or keep new players?

Seriously? Don't we have a thread right now about problems with the CNRP community and why we don't get or keep new players?

Novelty isn't necessarily good. Besides, if people can't handle a little joking around, how are they going to handle inter-nation politics? Just sayin'.

Joking around here in the ooc thread is one thing, joking around on the map claim thread for a bunch of new rpers who aren't fully dialed into the community dynamics is an entirely different thing. There is a time and place for everything. In short, give them a bit before ripping on them.

Joking around here in the ooc thread is one thing, joking around on the map claim thread for a bunch of new rpers who aren't fully dialed into the community dynamics is an entirely different thing. There is a time and place for everything. In short, give them a bit before ripping on them.

Well, they are technically breaking their own rules already, as they said they were following CNRP rules. Their land claims are a bit...much larger than possible w/ their ingame land. But meh, I'll leave them alone.

Well, they are technically breaking their own rules already, as they said they were following CNRP rules. Their land claims are a bit...much larger than possible w/ their ingame land. But meh, I'll leave them alone.

Look, the claims we made, which you guys have nothing to do with, are the claims we made. SO be it.

• 1 month later...

Mara, the sole reason I have not declared war on the RAS, is that in Faraway's eyes, you are an armed insurgency, not a country. Nevertheless, this is an armed conflict (mind you, you started the shooting), so I will request an autoadvance if you don't post soon. Your last post was on the 1st of April, now it's already the 5th.

Cent said the standard was 4-5 days, when I asked him. But I would've made a post anyway, because it's less the matter that I want Mara to know when I'll request the auto, it is that I want her to know that I will request an auto if she doesn't move within reasonable timeframes.

Also Mara, you started the violence by destroying my barricades. Then you started the serious conflict when you started shooting highly lethal ammunition at my troops. You even were the person that started protesting in the first place, so... I can't say I'm the one escalating it. And I'd actually laugh if you were the first to throw a nuke.