CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

Sorry to all those that may be waiting for replies from my person. Had a bit of stuff to do and in the free time I could not bring myself to it. However, I'll reply to all those varios threads tomorrow.

Otherwise, I do not know how my activity over Christmas will be, if we have a good few activities with family and friends, I might not be posting too much. Just as a warning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I needed to write this:

I really, really REALLY hate people posting in any of my threads which are obviously not of a public nature. Send a PM, and we can talk this out there.

Next time someone does that, I will report it for spam or whatever. Thank you.

It was a fully valid and detailed response to your own post that was already out of context for the thread. Under no definition can it be considered spam and the forum rules actually quite specifically prohibit excluding groups of people rather than individuals.

Sucks, but I guess I had to leave sometime. Better this way that I had no access to the internet and no choice in the matter, though, because I was always quite attached to my nation. I guess I'll be around. Oh, and don't use any of my major characters unless you're Botha, because he's about the only one I'd trust with them (only fair since he did the same for me). And Sarah, feel free to use Hourglass International however you like. I'm sure they're always looking for new horizons.

I enjoyed myself for what it's worth, and anyone I've had a decent RP with probably knows who they are. The only person that really warrants a special mention is Botha, and that's because he provided a lot of good interaction over the years.

I'd be a fool to say I wasn't coming back eventually, but for now I think I'll retire to a nice island somewhere with a Procinctian cigar in hand.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while. How have you folks been? Anyways, are there any rules against running two countries at the same time? I plan on RPing two countries being hostile towards each other. You'll figure out why , what happens later, and watch some fireworks (not the Midwest Republic's crash/burn) before I have to quit CN Forums again... Because I'm going to college in the fall.

You could probably have them be the same nation canonically on two different continents if you can find someone willing to give you land on two continents, and then just RP each continent having a different government and split your forces between them yourself. It wouldn't be much different than actually having two nations. I did something similar in Haven with a group of 'independent' people who I used to attack myself. And I actually did fight myself in GPNS (though it was to justify the war of Armageddon in game). So it's possible to RP two entities in the same nation. Heck you might even be able to get the mapmaker to label the parts of your nations differently.

Isn't the rule that you can't have more than one nation on the map?

No, the rule has only been stretched in so far that if another entity is mostly dependent on the primary entity for its functioning. Take for example the French Confederacy, while it is an independent state in itself its defense is dependent on Athenian military force and it lacks its own external sovereignty. Basically you can only rp another state or organization like you would an autonomous province.