JonasCage needs help selecting an alliance!!

JonasCage arrived on the CN world and right away he was sought out by a series of alliances all bombarding his Inbox. JonasCage has learned a lot thanks to all those messages, he now knows Greenland Republic is the most respected and honorable alliance in Cybernations, that TOOL will pay him if he post on their forums and that New Reverie is a very wealthy scientist/researcher.

However this is not enough, he wishes to know all about this game and the alliances and guilds it has. So please help him pick the right alliance.

42. :awesome:

But seriously, most of the people who will post will be recruiting for their alliance, and some will even refer you to defunct/dying alliances as a joke. There are literally hundreds of alliances. All of them offer the same basic things: protection, advice on how to most effectively grow your nation, and aid in some form (start-up, lotteries, aid dumps, etc.) What distinguishes most alliances are their cultures and the personalities of their more active members.

If you'd like to get a feel for CN culture, there is no better thing to do than read these forums; you'll get quite an education on how Planet Bob operates. Also, if you visit the wikia, you'll be able to research alliances and history on your own. Or you could just jump in, though if you're going to do more than pay bills, collect taxes, and buy infrastructure, I'd advise against it.

(*Magister Agricolarum inserts subliminal message to join the United Purple Nations.)

Edit: And what Choop said. <_<

Edited by Magister Agricolarum

This^^

Also I hear FAN is recruiting :awesome:

JonasCage, being a enthusiast of firearms, knows of FAN. In fact he learned of CN during one of their many recruiting drives, but at the time had no interest in the game. He also knows them to be among the biggest losers in this game. Your avatar however, unlike FAN, is awesome Mr. Ted.

JonasCage, being a enthusiast of firearms, knows of FAN. In fact he learned of CN during one of their many recruiting drives, but at the time had no interest in the game. He also knows them to be among the biggest losers in this game. Your avatar however, unlike FAN, is awesome Mr. Ted.

I am starting to like you.

I usually die a little on the inside after posting in threads like this, but what the heck, I'll do it anyway.

Zomg, join the MHA, it is totally awesome, we're a great alliance, if you join us you can do stuff, and we have an academy to help you the learn the game, and everyone's nice, and we help new nations starting out, but don't join just for the money, etc etc.

forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=233

Edited by GenZod

Heh, first day here, and he already hates FAN..... cant be to bad.

Welcome in CyberNations!

Since there are many and many different Alliances, we need to know more about you, to help you choose.

What do you expect from your experience among the other Nations?

Fights? Economic challenges? Political activity? Diplomacy? Obscure conspirations? (Etc.)

On a completely OOC note:

42. :awesome:

:wub: Magister Agricolarum :wub:

Now, if I could only remember the question this was the answer to... ;)

Edited by jerdge

From my short experience as a diplomat to FINAL, they seem to be another one of those "libertarian/gun-nut" alliances, if you are interested. They're a bit smaller and less well known than the notorious FAN.

@ the OP, PUKE (Patriotic Union of Kalashnikov Enthusiasts) is another alliance of firearm enthusiasts. Their forums are here.

I hear NONE is pretty good nowadays.

But seriously... Don't join anything bigger than 40 nations. It'll be a lot more fun.

I wish I had, but I'm already stuck.

The smaller the alliance, the less the really big guys care. Currently, on the upper levels, there are a couple snipers picking people off. Avoid the snipers so you can go one on one.

Unless you like sucking up. Then The Centurion Brotherhood is for you! We have like 11 Mutual Defense Pacts meaning if we get shot, our friends shoot back. :awesome:

Ooh perfect time to shamelessly promote =LOST= here. We have lots of good guides for growth allow you to run your nation as you please all you have to do is sign our rules and reqs, Participate in wars, and check in for roll.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/LOST1/index.php?act=idx

our forums ^^

But if we're not for your taste let me give you some good advice on solid alliances

Aqua: I'd personally Recommend Ragnarok or MK but any aqua alliance is good.

Red: NPO and they are the best in the game

Blue: Echelon those guys are pretty cool.

Black: Cosa Nostra or Sparta both pretty cool

Green: Viridian Entente growing fast they must be doing something right and Gremlins

Orange: FOK! or TOP free raids and good guides

White: TPF The Big Bad is awesome so is Slayer

Didn't Include Pink or Yellow as they are fail.

Any of those alliances are awesome. I'd like to see you in =LOST= though. :awesome: