The Old Friends Accords

WHE1GPd.jpeg                9V6b4h1.jpeg               

The Old Friends Accords

Article I - Trinity

Farkistan hereby enters into this protectorate with the Nuclear Proliferation League.

Article II - Able

I. Farkistan and the Nuclear Proliferation League shall each maintain their own individual sovereignty.

II. The Nuclear Proliferation League shall be provided with advisors from Farkistan to help guide the alliance in all matters pertaining to Economics, Internal Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Military Affairs, and Organization.

Article III - Baker

I. The Nuclear Proliferation League promises to provide fresh cooked bacon to Farkistan when supplies are low. In return, Farkistan pledges to provide financial, technological, military, political, and resource trading assistance to the Nuclear Proliferation League as needed.

II. Farkistan will provide the beer and relaxation mats to NPL as part of this agreement. NPL is entitled to, without obligation, pledge financial, technological, military, political, and resource trading assistance to Farkistan.

Article IV - X-Ray

I. An attack upon the Nuclear Proliferation League by any nation or alliance is considered an attack upon Farkistan, and as such Farkistan hereby pledges its unconditional defense of the Nuclear Proliferation League at all times. Likewise, if Farkistan is attacked, the Nuclear Proliferation League may, without obligation, pledge military support for the defense of Farkistan.

II. Either party may request, without obligation to the other signatories, any assistance in an aggressive war at any time.

III. In cases where attacks are launched upon one signatory by another signatory, the offending alliance agrees to pay up to 150% of all damages incurred.

Article V - Tsar Bomba

I. Should all parties agree to cancel this treaty, a period of 48 hours will remain in effect in which, the articles of the treaty will remain valid.

Signed on the 14h Day of April in the year 2024,

Signed for Farkistan:

One Eighty Two - First of his Name, UltraFarker, Submitter, and Guardian of the Greenlight

905 – Squirrel, and Principal Progenitor of the Worldwide Nut Collection Guild

TF Council

Arcane – Speaker of the Council & Supreme Sovereign of the Institute for Creative Interpretation of Cloud Shapes

BozDaBoz – Brian Bosworth impersonator

SlickJohnson – Jiffy Lube Franchisee

DRI – The Decider In Chief

Yak - Speaker Emeritus

Signed for the Nuclear Proliferation League:

KemMo, The Atom

• 2 weeks later...