Blocking Touchdowns

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

7BkCqwG.png

Looks like Sabcat was a little too much for the nation assigned to him.

Nice try. You’d think the commies would want to stagger James while he was in anarchy. Instead he gets to buy 10 more nukes and hit 3 nations of his choosing. 

Have we really devolved to !@#$-talking the tactical use of peace mode again?

To be clear, UCR is the only alliance holding nations in permanent peace mode to avoid the consequences of their actions. The Wolves members are cycling in and out. 

A quick look at the number of offensive and defensive wars should make it clear how this war is going.

13 minutes ago, firingline said:

Have we really devolved to !@#$-talking the tactical use of peace mode again?

To be clear, UCR is the only alliance holding nations in permanent peace mode to avoid the consequences of their actions. The Wolves members are cycling in and out. 

A quick look at the number of offensive and defensive wars should make it clear how this war is going.

Thought this thread was about Sabcat and the nations fighting against him, especially as he has solely been LSF this entire time. It's good to see CrinkledStraw decided to get involved from Non Grata, I am just waiting to find out who will be the next entrant in the Royal Rumble.

Although to pull up stats, let us see Sabcat vs FiringLine:

rYeaNS6.png

Fair to say that James appears to do a far better job than FiringLine could.

20 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Thought this thread was about Sabcat and the nations fighting against him, especially as he has solely been LSF this entire time. It's good to see CrinkledStraw decided to get involved from Non Grata, I am just waiting to find out who will be the next entrant in the Royal Rumble.

Although to pull up stats, let us see Sabcat vs FiringLine:

rYeaNS6.png

Fair to say that James appears to do a far better job than FiringLine could.

Yeah, we're definitely in that phase of an OWF thread.

Then this would be where I point out how pitiful those results were given his 20-to-1 tech advantage.

Then Sir William would post some joke about me surrendering, and I'd point out that Sab was the only one to actually surrender.

Then Franz would make another peace-mode joke, this time about FL, and somebody would point out how dumb it was to comment about tactical use of peace mode and also how much more handsome FL is than him.

YAWN.

No amount of trolling will change the fact that the Commies entered this war with massive advantages and they are getting their asses kicked. Cope harder.