Blocking Touchdowns

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

This is the 3rd time that Al and UCR have fought each in like a year and a half. 

I will give credit where credit is due. Al is actually doing something, instead of just sitting around, hoarding his pixels, like 90% of the game. 

No one wants to fight each other anymore because the chance of it becoming a global war is like 99.999999%. Everybody is treatied to everybody. We need to bring back micros or something. Where's General Kanabis when you need him? 

And I only read the first 2 pages, I got bored pretty quickly from reading this. 

19 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

This is what CN is now? Arguing over whether or not Sabcat surrendered or resigned? This is just sad. 

Can we go back to fighting globals every 6 months please? Literally nothing has happened this year besides this stupid war. 

#MakeCNFunAgain!

Hahaha it may be boring or stupid for some but I am getting some action :) Everyone else can work on them fun and exciting tech deals..... 

I can only create so much drama, even with FL! It is up to the other 98% of Bob to find something more interesting than fighting commies.

I implore everyone to find something more fun....

AL

47 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha it may be boring or stupid for some but I am getting some action :) Everyone else can work on them fun and exciting tech deals..... 

I can only create so much drama, even with FL! It is up to the other 98% of Bob to find something more interesting than fighting commies.

I implore everyone to find something more fun....

AL

Yeah, you're right. We gotta make the fun.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Congratulations Sabcat, it appears that you scared off the mercenaries which were sent to The Wolves to attack you:

i3ao9dT.png

Yeah, coz that's exactly what happened. We didn't instead go back to our alliance to continue fighting UCR from there since NG is now at war with them too. We're still helping The Wolves, we're still gonna hit Sadcat or any other commie, we'll just do so from our AA

51 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Oh the irony Cycadian Nights.

I actually find this nickname hilarious, I hope that was your aim. And not trying to make me angry, coz it's not working

47 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

PS I didn't mean to post that in this thread in the first place, y'all are pooping up so many threads though that it's hard to keep track. 😵

Activity is NG's defining trait 🙂

14 hours ago, Cydonian Knight said:

Yeah, coz that's exactly what happened. We didn't instead go back to our alliance to continue fighting UCR from there since NG is now at war with them too. We're still helping The Wolves, we're still gonna hit Sadcat or any other commie, we'll just do so from our AA

Except you weren't just fighting UCR, you came across to also hit Sabcat who had left LSF was called out in this thread and then rejoined that AA. The thing is though Non Grata didn't declare on LSF, they declared on UCR only, so does this action mean that Sabcat could leave LSF and join whatever AA he wants without action?

10 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Except you weren't just fighting UCR, you came across to also hit Sabcat who had left LSF was called out in this thread and then rejoined that AA. The thing is though Non Grata didn't declare on LSF, they declared on UCR only, so does this action mean that Sabcat could leave LSF and join whatever AA he wants without action?

Sadcat will be engaged by TW and NG no matter what AA he is on unless and until he goes through procedures to individually surrender that are satisfactory to TW / Non Grata, or a peace agreement is reached with UCR.

Hope this clears things up.

17 hours ago, firingline said:

Sadcat will be engaged by TW and NG no matter what AA he is on unless and until he goes through procedures to individually surrender that are satisfactory to TW / Non Grata, or a peace agreement is reached with UCR.

Hope this clears things up.

Don't recall Non Grata declaring war on LSF though, only UCR.

4 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Don't recall Non Grata declaring war on LSF though, only UCR.

In these situations "no matter what AA" usually means that the objective of going after someone doesn't change with the AA they join, although the means and the approach vary.

Basically, none of you two is entirely wrong.

45 minutes ago, jerdge said:

In these situations "no matter what AA" usually means that the objective of going after someone doesn't change with the AA they join, although the means and the approach vary.

Basically, none of you two is entirely wrong.

In this case though, Firingline would only potentially be speaking for The Wolves, and not Non Grata who haven't explicitly put a hit out on Sabcat. They had nations who were fighting Sabcat on The Wolves, but since they declared war on UCR, have returned back to the mother AA. As a result, Firingline is wrong until Non Grata decide to expand their war onto LSF.