More fronts, more casualties

Sauron

3 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

Well, about a year old, really, since I let my nation go inactive for like 6 years, but that's fine if you want to keep talking about all that.  Anything else you needed to know?  I mean, I've fought every time I've been asked.

And then there's CCC, complaining about work/life balance or something.  I mean, they don't seem to have had a problem logging in over the past few weeks, so they can't be too busy.

But then, I haven't ducked out to PM, either, and I'm not going to do it as long as there are lower tiers fighting.

Commence the whining!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

Well, about a year old, really, since I let my nation go inactive for like 6 years, but that's fine if you want to keep talking about all that.  Anything else you needed to know?  I mean, I've fought every time I've been asked.

And then there's CCC, complaining about work/life balance or something.  I mean, they don't seem to have had a problem logging in over the past few weeks, so they can't be too busy.

But then, I haven't ducked out to PM, either, and I'm not going to do it as long as there are lower tiers fighting.

Why are you so angry about CN?

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Commence the whining!

Whining about what, dude?  Pointing out your alliance just declared war so CCC's top tiers can stay comfortable isn't really whining.  If you guys wanna be suckers to maintain friendships, that's gonna have to be on you.  You're the one paying for it.

That's not whining. That's reality.

Have fun paying for someone else's pixels.

1 minute ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Why are you so angry about CN?

I'm not really all that angry, I don't think -- it's kinda more how you just declared war so others can stay comfortable.

If that's a thing you're into, that's fine, I suppose.  Help them work on their work/life balance or something.

1 minute ago, Ninja R said:

Whining about what, dude?  Pointing out your alliance just declared war so CCC's top tiers can stay comfortable isn't really whining.  If you guys wanna be suckers to maintain friendships, that's gonna have to be on you.  You're the one paying for it.

The narrative shifting from CCC being NG's meat shields to the other way around is so delicious. Please keep it coming, maybe with an extra heaping of salt and tears if you could.

Just now, Ninja R said:

I'm not really all that angry, I don't think -- it's kinda more how you just declared war so others can stay comfortable.

If that's a thing you're into, that's fine, I suppose.  Help them work on their work/life balance or something.

I mean, if you wanted more wars? You all could have declared on Non Grata since we hit your allies, but you chose to hit CCC. Sorry, chose is the wrong word, you were told by your handlers that you were not allowed to hit Non Grata and because you are so obedient, you listened. I'm sure The Killer Turtle Brigade, what is left of them, understands. 

I'm not sure what narrative you're paying attention to, but I wrote what I wrote.  I mean, if you want to call that everyone else's narrative, that's fine -- it's wrong, but it's fine.  

But you've had to pay quite a bit for your upper tiers, too, so it doesn't surprise me you'd run to their defense.  If everyone else has to pay so they can feel better, that's cool.

Just now, Lyanna Mormont said:

I mean, if you wanted more wars? You all could have declared on Non Grata since we hit your allies, but you chose to hit CCC. Sorry, chose is the wrong word, you were told by your handlers that you were not allowed to hit Non Grata and because you are so obedient, you listened. I'm sure The Killer Turtle Brigade, what is left of them, understands. 

Who this "you all" you're referring to?  I don't hold a leadership position and set no policy.

How long are you prepared to let CCC's upper tier feel better about their pixels while everyone else pays the price?

Your argument is that we.... relieved pressure from our allies?  Isn't this the point? Am I missing something here?

Never underestimate the power of the three-way break off flank attack.

You need to calm down and catch your breath. I’m worried about you.

1. Our “upper” tier wasn’t our upper tier when this war started. They have been in pm from the beginning and from our fighting rose to where they are.

2. You being upset that our allies hit you for hitting us is about as dumb as KoRT hitting us for their allies hitting us. 
3. Please stay upset. It warms our souls and our gov chat is enjoying your whining. 
4. CCC somehow manipulated our three closest allies to be meatshields for, checks real quick, 5 nations who have been in pm for two months. Sorry about that @Lyanna Mormont @dev0win @Sauron

9 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

I seem to recall you staying in PM the entire Boog vs NG war so that view from your glass house must be fabulous. 

2 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Your argument is that we.... relieved pressure from our allies?  Isn't this the point? Am I missing something here?

Never underestimate the power of the three-way break off flank attack.

Or it could be that you're allowing CCC's top tiers to stay out of the war because they've been super, super busy for like, weeks. I mean, WEEKS.

At some point, these excuses shouldn't be believed and someone could....I don't know, apply pressure and say, "Ay, maybe you ought to start getting your hands dirty."

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

You need to calm down and catch your breath. I’m worried about you.

1. Our “upper” tier wasn’t our upper tier when this war started. They have been in pm from the beginning and from our fighting rose to where they are.

2. You being upset that our allies hit you for hitting us is about as dumb as KoRT hitting us for their allies hitting us. 
3. Please stay upset. It warms our souls and our gov chat is enjoying your whining. 
4. CCC somehow manipulated our three closest allies to be meatshields for, checks real quick, 5 nations who have been in pm for two months. Sorry about that @Lyanna Mormont @dev0win @Sauron

1. And they're still in PM for some crazy, crazy reason.
2. I don't care if your allies hit us.
3. I'm super upset.
4. I don't think CCC manipulated anyone.  I think your upper tiers are afraid.

While you're wondering about people being upset, maybe you should start asking your own folks to lend a hand.

Or it could be that you're allowing CCC's top tiers to stay out of the war because they've been super, super busy for like, weeks. I mean, WEEKS.

At some point, these excuses shouldn't be believed and someone could....I don't know, apply pressure and say, "Ay, maybe you ought to start getting your hands dirty."

You should probably talk to like, idunno, 80% of your coalition about that, before you start whining at us about less than half a dozen nations that couldn't make it.  lol.

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

5 nations who have been in pm for two months. Sorry about that @Lyanna Mormont @dev0win @Sauron

Oh no, nations in PM who have RL world complications and responsibilities. I guess they should all just exit PM and let their nation liquidate since they can't be active right now. 

Or…you just deal with it?

Or…you apply that logic to your own allies?

BMTH has been hiding in pm while his entire AA burned. So much so a member blasted him on the OWF and got kicked. 

While you're wondering about people being upset, maybe you should start asking your own folks to lend a hand.

As the OP made very clear, we told our allies to focus elsewhere. None of y’all were worth the time or the pixels. They said too bad because you all are too easy a target.

Now we have a bet on how long y’all last before asking for peace.

4 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You should probably talk to like, idunno, 80% of your coalition about that, before you start whining at us about less than half a dozen nations that couldn't make it.  lol.

You seem to have a problem remembering my mentions of upper tiers.  I don't know how.  I've said it like 15 times by now.  Upset, maybe.

2 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

As the OP made very clear, we told our allies to focus elsewhere. None of y’all were worth the time or the pixels. They said too bad because you all are too easy a target.

Now we have a bet on how long y’all last before asking for peace.

Those are all very convenient excuses for your top nations to stay in PM......it's totally not worth coming out of peace mode to crush the opposition because it's.......too easy.

Can I get in on this bet?