More fronts, more casualties

Sauron

As the Herogasm War approaches it's 8th week we sought to shine a light on CCC. Their nation and pixel count pales in comparison to their spirit and resolve.

Over the course of this war many chose to pick a fight against CCC, how foolish they were.

CCC1.gif

Through many conversations CCC was, and still is, willing to fight them all without reinforcements. I think they get a lot of enjoyment being vastly outnumbered and still outperforming.

ccc3.gif

We tried to talk sense into them and we were ready to declare, but ultimately let them have their solo fun for some time.

ccc2.gif

But now as time progresses it is time to stand alongside our good friends at CCC on some of these battlefields, starting with KoRT. CCC's newly formed protectorate came to their aid after they were attacked out of the blue by TKTB. They were defending themselves from something completely unrelated to the current battlefield.  CCC did not strike you, your allies, or TKTB's allies.  Sparta was hit, but you are ignoring that treaty to randomly strike at CCC.  Many have referred to KoRT as hot garbage, and just when I thought your alliance's reputation could not get any lower you all limbo'd right under. You have CCC to thank for holding us back up until this point, but this day was inevitable.

As for Post Grunge Supergroup, your name is awful enough that warrants it's own DoW, but for hitting CCC we'll include you here too.

TL;DR NATO, NG, and FTW declare on KoRT and PGS

SIGS:
NATO:
Deevo (Trium)
SteelersFan (Trium)
Warden (Trium)

NG:
Lyanna, Sugar & Violence
Kerschbs, Closet Democrat
Lenin, The Milkman
Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, God-Emperor, Bear Force One Warden

FTW:
Dark Lord Sauron, the All-Seeing Monarch
Taco, Hand of the King, a sentient Taco
Velocity, Regent
Council of Lords
Velocity, Lord of State, iT’s OnLy RoTaTeD!
Joseph Black/Muddog, Velo’s Deputy, Lord of the Chattahoochee
Maghion, Chargé d'affaires
Don Flippers of Flipperland, Chargé d'affaires, also possibly a penguin
CodArk2, Lord of War, Autocorrect Expect
Canik, Deputy Lord of War, the (former) Mad King, madman with a gun
Lord Draculea, Lord of the Treasury, possibly (but most definitely) a robot masquerading as a human
BMK813, Deputy Lord of Economic Affairs
Smitty, Lord of Internal Affairs, Master Wiki Editor, & Master of Many Titles
MonteChristo, Deputy Lord of Internal Affairs

*edited errors in FTW sig list*

Edited by Sauron
edited errors in FTW sig list

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so forth, and so on, to protect and defend our own, to new fronts we march on.

o/ CCC You been doing great even vastly outnumbered guys, but let us carry some of that load for you
o/ FTW
o/ NATO
o/ NG, as former gov of NGoK I promise we ex-NGoK will do our best in this war as those ones before

Edited by Cydonian Knight
Meant to type the plural of "guy"

4 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

Oh, awesome!  A bunch of alliances declare so CCC's top tier can stay in peace mode and profit from the war to the detriment of the people doing the actual fighting.  Can't wait!  Casualties!

Oh no they figured out our master plan of people having RL’s and not being able to participate. Whatever will we do? 

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Oh no they figured out our master plan of people having RL’s and not being able to participate. Whatever will we do? 

Oh, I don't know...fight?  Not expect your lower tiers to do your work for you? Do something other than "plan"?  

There's three right there.  Feel free to ask for more if you want.

5 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

Oh, I don't know...fight?  Not expect your lower tiers to do your work for you? Do something other than "plan"?  

There's three right there.  Feel free to ask for more if you want.

Not to worry, the nation almost 7 years old with just over 1 mil casualties wants to talk about fighting and not letting others "do their work." 

1 minute ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Not to worry, the nation almost 7 years old with just over 1 mil casualties wants to talk about fighting and not letting others "do their work." 

Well, about a year old, really, since I let my nation go inactive for like 6 years, but that's fine if you want to keep talking about all that.  Anything else you needed to know?  I mean, I've fought every time I've been asked.

And then there's CCC, complaining about work/life balance or something.  I mean, they don't seem to have had a problem logging in over the past few weeks, so they can't be too busy.

But then, I haven't ducked out to PM, either, and I'm not going to do it as long as there are lower tiers fighting.