More fronts, more casualties

Sauron

9 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

This is (and @Ninja R as he needs to learn this too) is one of the things we've been saying since the war started: your coalition/bosses/masters (delete as appropriate) have so many top tier nations that it's pointless trying to fight them and therefore have basically made themselves obsolete. 

You want a fight? Sell off some infra.

There is nobody in range even with selling some infra. I would need to sell almost all of the infra to get to range of like 1 target. And I'm nowhere near the top ranges of even my own alliance.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

There is nobody in range even with selling some infra. I would need to sell almost all of the infra to get to range of like 1 target. And I'm nowhere near the top ranges of even my own alliance.

Seems like a personal problem. Enjoy wallowing away up their all on your lonesome. All the fun is being had lower down. 

3 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

congrats on growing completely out of relevance, which really is what this war is all about. Enjoy doing nothing!

3 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

There isn't a limit to the amount of infra that can be sold. The only other way to get war at your NS is to go rogue or wait to be rolled by the hegemony (which is also unlikely tbh as they don't seem to like any type of war much).

I was chilling in NPO as my retirement home but I left, in part, due to the realization that as an upper-tier nation I'd basically never get to war again. The alliances with substantive upper tiers all allied each other and there's no sign of that situation changing. 

One of these days I'm going to do a breakdown of the top 250 nations by alliance. Until then, feel free to scroll around the top 250 nations by NS, see their alliance affiliation, and compare it to your war map.

Edited by rabonnobar

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Lollerobot also could have found a war if, you know, idunno, KoRT defended Sparta, instead dogpiling on CCC aggressively, trying to claim a participation trophy without risking their pixels.

SPARTA probably shouldn't have joined the offensive side of a war with no CB if they wanted KoRT's support.

KoRT defended those who were attacked. Seems pretty basic to me. I'm sure if we just out and attacked Sparta, they'd have Sparta's back.

Edited by firingline

8 minutes ago, firingline said:

SPARTA probably shouldn't have joined the offensive side of a war with no CB if they wanted KoRT's support.

KoRT defended those who were attacked. Seems pretty basic to me. I'm sure if we just out and attacked Sparta, they'd have Sparta's back.

You cry a very excessive amount about who attacked who, for being in an alliance well known for launching unprovoked raids against other alliances.  If you're going to try e-lawyering, you should try at least having a plausible position, instead of being comically wrong, to the point that most of your own allies can't even stand you.

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You cry a very excessive amount about who attacked who, for being in an alliance well known for launching unprovoked raids against other alliances.  If you're going to try e-lawyering, you should try at least having a plausible position, instead of being comically wrong, to the point that most of your own allies can't even stand you.

You were the one crying about KoRT not joining your war.

Try again.

Also, you're one to talk about allies 'not standing' them. You are part of a culture so repulsive that your allies removed their own government because they were too forgiving toward you.

Edited by firingline

12 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

You have one war thus maybe my advice is obsolete... but it may help someone else.

If you need to sell infra to attack those you want to attack, just do it. You probably have a huge treasury (you should, at least), you'll be able to buy back after the war. What's the point of keeping money you will never spend, if it prevents you from reaching your goals?

By selling down, getting in range and fighting you may shred enough NS to get in range of further other nations, thereby breaking your isolation for good.

If you want more conflict in general you have many options as well: join a less connected alliance or go solo, conspire to cause a conflict within the current hegemonic faction, sell land and/or ship tech away, reroll. These off the top of my head.

16 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

Then go defend your allies in Sparta instead of waiting 6 weeks to join a gangbang if you want a good fight. You're a bit late to the party if you don't recall. Only by about two months...

Heyy, I found a second dude to declare on!

And yes, I am aware of selling infra to get in range, I did that very thing in our COBRA war and was 1st and 5th in destructiveness of that war, it just makes no sense when even when all infra destroyed I could not reach anyone.

Lucky for me, there are people in my range coming out of peace mode so I can have some fun.

10 hours ago, dev0win said:

Then go defend your allies in Sparta instead of waiting 6 weeks to join a gangbang if you want a good fight. You're a bit late to the party if you don't recall. Only by about two months...

Give it up. KoRT's defending allies, not joining your war of aggression, no matter how many times you suggest otherwise.

24 minutes ago, firingline said:

Give it up. KoRT's defending allies, not joining your war of aggression, no matter how many times you suggest otherwise.

You call it Aggression.  We call it recognising a state of war which was declared years ago.

On 8/20/2022 at 10:57 AM, rabonnobar said:

There isn't a limit to the amount of infra that can be sold. The only other way to get war at your NS is to go rogue or wait to be rolled by the hegemony (which is also unlikely tbh as they don't seem to like any type of war much).

I was chilling in NPO as my retirement home but I left, in part, due to the realization that as an upper-tier nation I'd basically never get to war again. The alliances with substantive upper tiers all allied each other and there's no sign of that situation changing. 

One of these days I'm going to do a breakdown of the top 250 nations by alliance. Until then, feel free to scroll around the top 250 nations by NS, see their alliance affiliation, and compare it to your war map.

I was actually curious about this, so here you go.  There's actually 43 alliances with nations in the top 250, but I've left the alliances out that have just one nation to make the table a little better.

New Pacific Order 47
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 42
Knights of the Round Table 17
CLAWS 14
DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE 11
The Dark Templar 11
Orange Defense Network 10
Green Protection Agency 9
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 7
Argent 6
Freehold of The Wolves 6
Federation of Armed Nations 5
Mostly Harmless Alliance 5
New Polar Order 5
Avalanche 4
Disciples of Duckroll 4
Fark 4
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 4
The Order of the Black Rose 4
AGW Overlords 3
Coalition of Royal Allied Powers 3
Invicta 3
Random Insanity Alliance 3
Old Guard 2
The Templar Knights 2
Viridian Entente 2

On 8/20/2022 at 10:56 AM, Caustic said:

congrats on growing completely out of relevance, which really is what this war is all about. Enjoy doing nothing!

Not even a month ago people were upset as hell for calling Jerel irrelevant to this war lol. These upper tiers literally have nothing to do all war now.