More fronts, more casualties

Sauron

I for one, don't care at all and have not noticed any of my friends chillin' in PM. Doesn't bother me a bit. This is quite fun and I'll be back in soon, just polishing some nukes over here. The availability of more dance partners brings me great joy. That's the important part.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, King Cyan said:

Well since you asked so nicely...

unknown.png

^^ All his wars the past few years. 

This dude's been around so long, he could be your mom.  DON'T DOUBT THE NINJA.

1 minute ago, King Cyan said:

Well since you asked so nicely...

unknown.png

^^ All his wars the past few years. 

Few years.....well, OK.  I've been back for a year, but sure, let's talk a bunch more about my time in CN instead of how you're paying the price for your upper tiers because they're totally busy.

Like no one else is busy.

1 minute ago, Rhizoctonia said:

And he wants to talk about people not fighting

Or nations lurking in peace mode, but that's fine if you want to totally not read what you're being told.  That's fine.  You're paying for it, not me.

4 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

unknown.png

Ok.

Oh, I'm wounded, an individual surrender from nearly 3 years ago after I fought FTW for like 8 months with a 1.58:1 damage ratio, and only because my entire warchest had finally run dry.  Ask Canik 😜  Also I was fighting on a 1 man AA so this was the only way I was allowed to exit the war.

But lets get back to Ninja R's war record...

4 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

Or nations lurking in peace mode, but that's fine if you want to totally not read what you're being told.  That's fine.  You're paying for it, not me.

Again, I'm super happy to pay this "price." I love this.

Edited by CrinkledStraw

5 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

The wise speak only of what they know, Ninja of the House Post Grunge Super Group. A witless worm have you become. Therefore be silent, and keep your forked tongue behind your teeth.

8 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

If only there were a way to control which tiers suffers the most damaging conflicts based off your nation makeup, most haven't had years and years of free technology and have to buy their own.

42 minutes ago, Ninja R said:

Well, about a year old, really, since I let my nation go inactive for like 6 years, but that's fine if you want to keep talking about all that.  Anything else you needed to know?  I mean, I've fought every time I've been asked.

And then there's CCC, complaining about work/life balance or something.  I mean, they don't seem to have had a problem logging in over the past few weeks, so they can't be too busy.

But then, I haven't ducked out to PM, either, and I'm not going to do it as long as there are lower tiers fighting.

Just shush.

1 hour ago, Ninja R said:

Oh, awesome!  A bunch of alliances declare so CCC's top tier can stay in peace mode and profit from the war to the detriment of the people doing the actual fighting.  Can't wait!  Casualties!

If you are going to shame people for PM shame OBR/OG. Or even better shame the AA's like TLR who despite being at war are not attacking (and thus are just being ignored).

Nobody can actually say that CCC hasn't fought harder than most alliances in this war.

Just now, iamthey said:

If you are going to shame people for PM shame OBR/OG. Or even better shame the AA's like TLR who despite being at war are not attacking (and thus are just being ignored).

Nobody can actually say that CCC hasn't fought harder than most alliances in this war.

Thanks IAT, I remember you from a galaxy and time far far away... You were always friendly to me.

The League was going to make a statement. A big too, complete with jokes and everything. But it's KoRT, so who cares? Besides, nothing I could come up with beats the material KoRT provides itself.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of FDWState. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 8/15/2022 10:17:12 AM
Last Bill Payment: 8/10/2022 3:36:06 AM
Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: 4/13/2022 1:57:35 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 7/26/2022
Total Money: $25,687,566
Technology: 133.80 Levels
Trade Partners: Proth, MythDranor, Southern Coalition, Frog Flats
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 1, Air Force XP: 22, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

So I guess this is a declaration of war on KoRT and the new, lamer version of Kashmir.

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I mean, if you wanted more wars? You all could have declared on Non Grata since we hit your allies, but you chose to hit CCC. Sorry, chose is the wrong word, you were told by your handlers that you were not allowed to hit Non Grata and because you are so obedient, you listened. I'm sure The Killer Turtle Brigade, what is left of them, understands. 

Jolly decent of you to give us what we wanted. I dropped out of the top 5% casualties about a week into this war and only managed to pick up 1 CCC target and he didn't even nuke me everyday.

Imagine my delight when I woke this morning to a bulging inbox,  2 NG wars, anarchy and the absolute certainty that I'll be nuked everyday going forward. 

6 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

Sadly it does seem that us actual pixel huggers are still left with no one in range :(

One day my penguins will taste war again but it seems not today.

This is (and @Ninja R as he needs to learn this too) is one of the things we've been saying since the war started: your coalition/bosses/masters (delete as appropriate) have so many top tier nations that it's pointless trying to fight them and therefore have basically made themselves obsolete. 

You want a fight? Sell off some infra.