A Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Azure said:

I doubt they’d care… if they did, they would still be around?  I personally find it amusing that you’re invested in what former alliance members would think about an alliance that you are not currently a part of.

Some of us are still friends on various discords with a number of your predecessors

Ardus said it was and I quote "Disgraceful"

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Some of us are still friends on various discords with a number of your predecessors

Ardus said it was and I quote "Disgraceful"

*Shrug* seeing as they aren’t around to help, I don’t think they get a say. Besides, I was there around the second restoration, so hardly much of a “predecessor”.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Why would GPA need anyone involved in FA?

GPA was neutral, and used the FA to help maintain diplomatic relationships to those effect. They weren’t isolationists.  There used to be a declaration of neutrality that was supported by the majority of Bob.

3 hours ago, Azure said:

GPA was neutral, and used the FA to help maintain diplomatic relationships to those effect. They weren’t isolationists.  There used to be a declaration of neutrality that was supported by the majority of Bob.

Thanks for proving my point.

21 minutes ago, Azure said:

My bad, didn’t realize I was feeding trolls. Have a nice day!

Had you guys been more active you'd realize what was going on around you. It's not trolling, it's just pointing out the obvious.

Edited by Thrash

5 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Had you guys been more active you'd realize what was going on around you. It's not trolling, it's just pointing out the obvious.

We are well aware of what was going on, thanks for your concern.

11 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Isn't the point of this announcement that you didn't know what was going on?

Hey, you're here. That's nice.

I think everyone is misreading the announcement. Supreme has been busy, we’ve been hounding him for this for weeks. He is the lord with big red button. 😂

8 hours ago, Azure said:

I was MoFA in GPA for awhile 😊 Hi jerdge.

Thank you and hi.

I had known a couple of "Azure" in CN and I wasn't sure. But I remember you (the "GPA one"), once we had an extremely interesting conversation about Pacifica as an hegemonic power (pre-Karma) and their need to politically justify their role (and power). We weren't that much in agreement, which is a big part of the reasons I learnt a lot from you. It's nice to see you're still around.

7 hours ago, Thrash said:

Why would GPA need anyone involved in FA?

In short: interactions happen, either you try govern them, or they govern you.

Also, it's fun and engaging. (Well, it used to, when there was depth in FA and the political landscape was challenging and interesting.)

16 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Thank you and hi.

I had known a couple of "Azure" in CN and I wasn't sure. But I remember you (the "GPA one"), once we had an extremely interesting conversation about Pacifica as an hegemonic power (pre-Karma) and their need to politically justify their role (and power). We weren't that much in agreement, which is a big part of the reasons I learnt a lot from you. It's nice to see you're still around.

Also, it's fun and engaging. (Well, it used to, when there was depth in FA and the political landscape was challenging and interesting.)

Oh yes! It is so hard now to have a civil political discourse to just discuss the state of cyberverse in order to just learn from each other.  Though, there are definitely points of irony regarding that conversation to our current predicament that is not lost on me.

On 7/23/2022 at 1:13 AM, Caustic said:

Because you're the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this game. Dead as $%&@, do absolutely nothing but cling to the scraps of your betters, and stagnate the !@#$ out of everything. 

Die.

On 7/23/2022 at 8:43 AM, kerschbs said:

Your alliance is an inactive husk of a once proud community Supreme. After this war you should end it and move on to greener pastures. VE is a perfect example of everything wrong with Bob in this generation.

On 7/23/2022 at 8:55 AM, Thrash said:

Truer words have never been spoken.

tkQK5GZ.png

This must just grind y'alls gears. 😂

8 hours ago, jerdge said:

Thank you and hi.

Have you looked at the treaty web lately? It's four dimensional versus before you could fit it on a cocktail napkin. 

I honestly think it is still about as challenging and interesting as it was before, but the challenges and interests are much, much, much more different. That broad brush statement is almost boomeresque. Proof of this is the current conflict.

2 hours ago, nishiyoshi_mha said:

Have you looked at the treaty web lately? It's four dimensional versus before you could fit it on a cocktail napkin. 

I honestly think it is still about as challenging and interesting as it was before, but the challenges and interests are much, much, much more different. That broad brush statement is almost boomeresque. Proof of this is the current conflict.

I am almost a boomer, it's just appropriate.

Seriously, we had stagnation and no turnover of alliances/people in power for years on end. All we had were glorified raids, jaded attitude, no standards, not even lulz, just apathy. The only exceptions were conflicts between micros.

This war seems different, we'll see whether the difference will last or quickly fade.

6 hours ago, jerdge said:

I am almost a boomer, it's just appropriate.

Seriously, we had stagnation and no turnover of alliances/people in power for years on end. All we had were glorified raids, jaded attitude, no standards, not even lulz, just apathy. The only exceptions were conflicts between micros.

This war seems different, we'll see whether the difference will last or quickly fade.

NG through the middle of any activity that was occurring..

Then they found some other friends who also liked dancing in the moonlight..  so they rolled the dice and saw what happened.

15 hours ago, Samwise said:

tkQK5GZ.png

This must just grind y'alls gears. 😂

Honestly yes it does. The complete inactivity and complacency of alliances across bob infuriates me. Especially alliances like VE and ODN whom only appear to be here out of some combination of nostalgia and spite. 

3 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Honestly yes it does. The complete inactivity and complacency of alliances across bob infuriates me. Especially alliances like VE and ODN whom only appear to be here out of some combination of nostalgia and spite. 

ODN's non-involvement in this war is a return to the optional defense network. Frankly embarrassing.