A peaceful resolution

mrmarx

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

Time to invest in casualtycurrency.

I'm already holding about 10,000 RIPcoin and 69 GRAVE

hmu if you need a wallet and/or exchange recommendations after I pay out the mandated peace tokens for UCR (and the rest of us) so we don't end up at war again. 

45 minutes ago, Galtian Commune said:

Cool story bro. Hope to see you guys ride out again the next time any alliance decides to raid people. You’ve signed yourself up for a hell of a job. 

We’ll talk soon!

If they don't feel up to it? Remember I'm always around if you need opposition or some light rabble rousing, just slide into my DMs if you need me yeah?

On 10/27/2021 at 10:59 PM, mrmarx said:

The AIPVA will remain committed to the defense of the defenseless in its diplomatic stance, even in its dealings with those who have forsaken diplomacy in favor of nuclear destruction. 

I applaud your goal: keep the big dogs off the little dogs. Your methods were flawed. Per von Clausewitz: "War is a mere continuation of policy by other means;" or as is often misquoted, "war is the last act of diplomacy." You are the one who forsook diplomacy. Your policy was to halt tech raiding by Doom Wolves against unaligned nations. Your first act should have been to bring your concerns to Doom Wolves' leadership, and negotiate. War becomes a justifiable option only after diplomatic avenues have been exhausted. There should also be a distinction drawn between the generally accepted consequences of attacking an unaligned nation vs. attacking an AA in concerted fashion. Once organized war is initiated, all bets are off, and you have no grounds to complain when those you attacked utilize the tools available to them to maximize their chances of success. Again, this is coming from someone sympathetic to your goal.

7 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Wont be over when I raid them all again after I'm through with you haha

This is just bad sportsmanship. Shame on you for tech raiding, and double shame for gloating.

22 hours ago, HanFeiTzu said:

This is just bad sportsmanship. Shame on you for tech raiding, and double shame for gloating.

Shame on you for sitting in a game an doing nothing.... Looks like you been around since 2015 and done nothing to interact/make an impact in the game beside sell tech haha My raids on these "five nations" that our outside alliances and not protected by anyone has impacted the game more than you ever will.  Shame on you for commenting when you have no right to judge me. This alliance hits me for no reason, my allies defend me, they ask for peace maybe 6 hours later,  then they post trying to seem like victors hahaha the shame is not at me my orange friend.....

13 hours ago, kerschbs said:

You don’t seem to understand who Al is. 

God damn right! Al Bundy was born a raider, lived as a raider, and will die as a raider.

3 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

I appreciate the long winded postes here and everyone who took the time to read through them! I truly believe that these individuals are heroes who are fighting to keep the dream alive and that they deserve nothing but our wholehearted respect and admiration. God bless.

Thank you for your contribution.

9 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

hit NG next, i hear there are a lot of filthy raiders over there

I didn't know that NGers had questionable hygiene, too, but now that you mentioned it I realize that I'm not all that surprised. SMH.

4 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Congrats comrade Marx on our win!

Certainly a strategic victory if the goal was to buy cheap Mars and moon wonders. Otherwise it was a good ol fashion beat down of the communist faithful. 

Edited by Terrence Krillins