A formal DoW

Stark

Today, bringing the sword and shield in defense of our brothers and sisters to honor treaties, and to protect the Maroon sphere, the alliance of the Templar Knights declares war on the currently labeled Mostly Harmless Alliance and any who give them aid.

2 hours ago, CodFCS said:

Good to see you Rusti! How is the arthritis?

Good  to see you Cod. Better it doesn't hurt as much when I launch CMs as it used to do. My doctors say that green glow treatment has been working well but the concentration of the glow is going down so hopefully it will get better in next few days.

11 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I for one wait to see how the New Polar Order reacts to this declaration on their close ally.

Won't have to worry about that.

Polar is on the same side since they have wars against these Umbrella MHA imposters as well :)

And yes I mean you.

Edited by jesbro

11 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I for one wait to see how the New Polar Order reacts to this declaration on their close ally.

I'll always love you Franz, but y'all have clearly rogued out. Our actual blocmates in Polaris are at war with y'all, as are our close allies in GATO.

1 hour ago, rabonnobar said:

I'll always love you Franz, but y'all have clearly rogued out. Our actual blocmates in Polaris are at war with y'all, as are our close allies in GATO.

You joined Polar recently? Reread what he said. He was referring to our(MHA) XX blocmates NpO.

This entry by TTK has no defensive justification despite the OP's claims and as such should activate our bloc treaty.

Edited by Monster

2 hours ago, Buds The Man said:

Well TTK come get some.   Maroonity has been dead a long time.  I expect to see Wiccan High Priest, Mandystallin, King Irwin,  Jedi, Pan or some other long timer in my slots soon. 

Jedi went inactive shortly into the M3D war, apparently not one for losing pixels.

55 minutes ago, Monster said:

You joined Polar recently? Reread what he said. He was referring to our(MHA) XX blocmates NpO.

This entry by TTK has no defensive justification despite the OP's claims and as such should activate our bloc treaty.

I read it how I wanted to! My President taught me that's how to do things.

Is XX still existing? I thought/assumed it had disbanded.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:11 AM, LJ Scott said:

It's traditional to accompany a DoW with at least one declaration...

Traditions are dead.

7 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Everything exists and nothing exists... except war.

Existence and its negative are overrated and, to the extent that anything can truly be true or false - not much - war especially is a lie.

On 9/10/2018 at 10:04 PM, Buds The Man said:

Well TTK come get some.   Maroonity has been dead a long time.  I expect to see Wiccan High Priest, Mandystallin, King Irwin,  Jedi, Pan or some other long timer in my slots soon. 

It will likely come to that in due time, old friend.  But we never fully recovered from our last couple wars and we're all too far below your range.  In the meantime, I feel like the Black Knight.  It was just a flesh wound, but we may have to resort to biting the legs off of all you bigger nations!

tenor.gif