Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hime Themis

Recogniton of ?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You literally answered none if my questions

Lucious Optimus

 

You asked and answered with a presumption why exactly would we try to answer what you think you have already answered?

How is it you have no money with which to defend yourself? I would expect that kind of mistake from me but not nations/alliances as old as yours. 

If you had bothered to read the actual OP the answer two your two actual questions was already answered.

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Lucious Optimus

 

You asked and answered with a presumption why exactly would we try to answer what you think you have already answered?

How is it you have no money with which to defend yourself? I would expect that kind of mistake from me but not nations/alliances as old as yours. 

If you had bothered to read the actual OP the answer two your two actual questions was already answered.

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

Hi Hime. Ok I respect ur stand and understand but if u will please handover ur nation to me perhaps I can do something with it. I will delete my current little nation and rule from urs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Hi Hime. Ok I respect ur stand and understand but if u will please handover ur nation to me perhaps I can do something with it. I will delete my current little nation and rule from urs. 

Good Vortage

 

 I fully appreciate your kind offer but I wish to at least enjoy a little vengeance as I walk away it took a long time to gather that tech and it will at least give me some pleasure relieving Umbrella of multiples of what I have. After all that must be what they want.;) I believe many of my alliance mates have the same happy thoughts.

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I feel that there would have been a far greater level of success if negotiations took place either on the Umbrella forums or through their Discord.

Good Franz Ferdinand

 

 We appreciate your intent, however I believe you miss ours, there was no discussion of negotiation by our Knights. There were some other choice words but I believe the intent did not include sucking up to those who attacked us. B-)

 They wished to be nuked multiple times it would be rude of us to not give full measure of this desire.

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hime Themis said:

Good Franz Ferdinand

 

 We appreciate your intent, however I believe you miss ours, there was no discussion of negotiation by our Knights. There were some other choice words but I believe the intent did not include sucking up to those who attacked us. B-)

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

From the correspondence I have been privy to, the individual you were in talks with was not in the right place to negotiate with. In effect, the individual you were talking to did not have the ability to de-escalate the conflict. For that, you would have needed to reach Roquentin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic post, Lady Stella. It's been a long time on this world, a long time of sitting around watching our nations grow. It would be terrible to simply disappear without a word. If there's one thing we can do for you, it's make sure to bring one final fight to make the last several years worth having saved.

 

Kirke, sorry to see you on the other side. I'm sure even with a nation like Dulra's, no one would deny you are OBR's most valuable asset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I feel that there would have been a far greater level of success if negotiations took place either on the Umbrella forums or through their Discord.

Negotiate what? We are doing this to burn the house down, the pour gasoline on the ashes a set that on fire as well. This is the end-game, you can consider this an pseudo official stance, btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

From the correspondence I have been privy to, the individual you were in talks with was not in the right place to negotiate with. In effect, the individual you were talking to did not have the ability to de-escalate the conflict. For that, you would have needed to reach :majik:

 

All they had to do was PM for peace. Its how most tech raids end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

From the correspondence I have been privy to, the individual you were in talks with was not in the right place to negotiate with. In effect, the individual you were talking to did not have the ability to de-escalate the conflict. For that, you would have needed to reach Roquentin.

Good Franz Ferdinand

 

 We were not in talks with anyone. None was offered and trust me none would have been accepted. :)

The rogues that were sent were the only message we received. We got that message loud and clear and now we have responded with full clarity.

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

Negotiate what? We are doing this to burn the house down, the pour gasoline on the ashes a set that on fire as well. This is the end-game, you can consider this an pseudo official stance, btw.

 

5 minutes ago, white majik said:

 

All they had to do was PM for peace. Its how most tech raids end.

 

 Gentle Persons

 

 You might want to coordinate something vaguely like a consistent line. :lol1:

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JoshuaR said:

Fantastic post, Lady Stella. It's been a long time on this world, a long time of sitting around watching our nations grow. It would be terrible to simply disappear without a word. If there's one thing we can do for you, it's make sure to bring one final fight to make the last several years worth having saved.

 

Kirke, sorry to see you on the other side. I'm sure even with a nation like Dulra's, no one would deny you are OBR's most valuable asset. 

JoshuaR

 

 We agree on something.

 

Dame Hime Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

 

 

 Gentle Persons

 

 You might want to coordinate something vaguely like a consistent line. :lol1:

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

 

18 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

Negotiate what? We are doing this to burn the house down, the pour gasoline on the ashes a set that on fire as well. This is the end-game, you can consider this an pseudo official stance, btw.

 

pseu·do
ˈso͞odō/
adjective
 
  1. not genuine; sham.
    "we are talking about real journalists and not the pseudo kind"
     
     
     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

So how much $$$ does Hime have? 

Zigur

 

 I am sure eventually Joshua's spies will work then he can tell you. :)

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Zigur

 

 I am sure eventually Joshua's spies will work then he can tell you. :)

 

Dame Hime Themis

 

 

Why did you knock down all your improvments? If you are serious about a long war, shouldnt you have stuff like GCs and munitions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Hime is actually broke that is the lamest thing to happen in the history of CN. Ironically that is exactly what one would expect with his weak political beliefs.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

Check the awards screen and you can tell.

Thrawn

 

 By all means let us know then. :D

 

Dame HIme Themis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

It starts:

 

umbsanction.png

 

 

Does this mean you guys like me more cuz Im not a Sticky Thorn or....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If Hime is actually broke that is the lamest thing to happen in the history of CN. Ironically that is exactly what one would expect with his weak political beliefs.

 

That's what happens when you keep 44k Inf while deluding the game that you actually know how to play instead of just knowing how to donate. :popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×