Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You literally answered none if my questions

Lucious Optimus

You asked and answered with a presumption why exactly would we try to answer what you think you have already answered?

How is it you have no money with which to defend yourself? I would expect that kind of mistake from me but not nations/alliances as old as yours. 

If you had bothered to read the actual OP the answer two your two actual questions was already answered.

Dame Hime Themis

5 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Lucious Optimus

You asked and answered with a presumption why exactly would we try to answer what you think you have already answered?

How is it you have no money with which to defend yourself? I would expect that kind of mistake from me but not nations/alliances as old as yours. 

If you had bothered to read the actual OP the answer two your two actual questions was already answered.

Dame Hime Themis

Hi Hime. Ok I respect ur stand and understand but if u will please handover ur nation to me perhaps I can do something with it. I will delete my current little nation and rule from urs. 

4 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Hi Hime. Ok I respect ur stand and understand but if u will please handover ur nation to me perhaps I can do something with it. I will delete my current little nation and rule from urs. 

Good Vortage

I fully appreciate your kind offer but I wish to at least enjoy a little vengeance as I walk away it took a long time to gather that tech and it will at least give me some pleasure relieving Umbrella of multiples of what I have. After all that must be what they want.;) I believe many of my alliance mates have the same happy thoughts.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

4 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I feel that there would have been a far greater level of success if negotiations took place either on the Umbrella forums or through their Discord.

Good Franz Ferdinand

We appreciate your intent, however I believe you miss ours, there was no discussion of negotiation by our Knights. There were some other choice words but I believe the intent did not include sucking up to those who attacked us. B-)

They wished to be nuked multiple times it would be rude of us to not give full measure of this desire.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Good Franz Ferdinand

We appreciate your intent, however I believe you miss ours, there was no discussion of negotiation by our Knights. There were some other choice words but I believe the intent did not include sucking up to those who attacked us. B-)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

From the correspondence I have been privy to, the individual you were in talks with was not in the right place to negotiate with. In effect, the individual you were talking to did not have the ability to de-escalate the conflict. For that, you would have needed to reach Roquentin.

Fantastic post, Lady Stella. It's been a long time on this world, a long time of sitting around watching our nations grow. It would be terrible to simply disappear without a word. If there's one thing we can do for you, it's make sure to bring one final fight to make the last several years worth having saved.

Kirke, sorry to see you on the other side. I'm sure even with a nation like Dulra's, no one would deny you are OBR's most valuable asset. 

35 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I feel that there would have been a far greater level of success if negotiations took place either on the Umbrella forums or through their Discord.

Negotiate what? We are doing this to burn the house down, the pour gasoline on the ashes a set that on fire as well. This is the end-game, you can consider this an pseudo official stance, btw.

40 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

From the correspondence I have been privy to, the individual you were in talks with was not in the right place to negotiate with. In effect, the individual you were talking to did not have the ability to de-escalate the conflict. For that, you would have needed to reach :majik:

All they had to do was PM for peace. Its how most tech raids end.

43 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

From the correspondence I have been privy to, the individual you were in talks with was not in the right place to negotiate with. In effect, the individual you were talking to did not have the ability to de-escalate the conflict. For that, you would have needed to reach Roquentin.

Good Franz Ferdinand

We were not in talks with anyone. None was offered and trust me none would have been accepted. :)

The rogues that were sent were the only message we received. We got that message loud and clear and now we have responded with full clarity.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

14 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

Negotiate what? We are doing this to burn the house down, the pour gasoline on the ashes a set that on fire as well. This is the end-game, you can consider this an pseudo official stance, btw.

5 minutes ago, white majik said:

All they had to do was PM for peace. Its how most tech raids end.

Gentle Persons

You might want to coordinate something vaguely like a consistent line. :lol1:

Dame Hime Themis

22 minutes ago, JoshuaR said:

Fantastic post, Lady Stella. It's been a long time on this world, a long time of sitting around watching our nations grow. It would be terrible to simply disappear without a word. If there's one thing we can do for you, it's make sure to bring one final fight to make the last several years worth having saved.

Kirke, sorry to see you on the other side. I'm sure even with a nation like Dulra's, no one would deny you are OBR's most valuable asset. 

JoshuaR

We agree on something.

Dame Hime Themis

3 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Gentle Persons

You might want to coordinate something vaguely like a consistent line. :lol1:

Dame Hime Themis

18 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

pseu·do
ˈso͞odō/
adjective

1. not genuine; sham.
    "we are talking about real journalists and not the pseudo kind"

39 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If Hime is actually broke that is the lamest thing to happen in the history of CN. Ironically that is exactly what one would expect with his weak political beliefs.

That's what happens when you keep 44k Inf while deluding the game that you actually know how to play instead of just knowing how to donate. :popcorn: